剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
I mean, this guy- - this guy was in Italy.
他叫马特奥·佩拉尔塔
His name is Matteo Peralta.
这儿写着他是原告 一位鳏夫
Says here he's a plaintiff, a widower.
失去了自己的妻子
He lost his wife.
还有多位病人提起的
And there were other charges- -
其他指控 贪污 诈骗 勒索
embezzlement, deception, extortion by multiple patients.
这可都是重罪
These are felonies.
他跟我睁着眼说瞎话
He- - he lied to my face so easily.
他现在
Is he in the apartment
在家里吗 -没在
right now? - No.
他在去俄♥罗♥斯♥的路上
He's on his way to Russia.
我调查了他的背景和犯罪历史
I did a background check and criminal history.
我亲自查过他的个人历史
I looked into his personal history myself.
我怎么会遗漏这些事
How- - how did I miss all of this?
我们的审查没问题 可这
Our vetting is good, but this?
都是深埋在黑暗之处的
This is designed to be missed.
这些指控都被撤销了
The charges were dropped.
我都已经在打包行李准备搬去巴塞罗那了
I'm packing up my life to move to Barcelona.
也已经停掉了租约
I gave notice on my lease.
给丽兹办理了退学
I pulled Lizzi out of school.
我还放弃了我的工作
I gave up my fucking job.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我现在得去找卢克
I have to go to Luke's for my wedding dress fitting
试穿婚纱
right now.
你要告诉卢克吗
Are you gonna tell Luke?
我得告诉他 不是吗
I have to, right?
嘿
Hey.
我们干嘛要这样偷偷摸摸的见面
Why are we meeting like spies?
克里斯托弗·莱尔斯的妈妈来找过我
Okay, uh, Christopher Lyles mother came to see me.
他说你给她施压要她做尸检
She said you pressured her into performing an autopsy.
那只是我的专业意见
It was my professional opinion- -
那么 看来她们对你的
Yeah, well, it seems they weren't interested
专业意见不怎么感兴趣 内特
in your professional opinion, Nate.
但你还是坚持
And yet, you offered it.
听着 尸检并不会让她们的亲人起死回生
Look, an autopsy is not going to bring their loved one back.
你该让她们默默哀悼
You should have let them just mourn in peace.
难道不该让她们知道
Shouldn't that involve knowing
是什么造成了她们的哀悼吗
why they're mourning in the first place?
好了 听着 内特
Okay, look, Nate,
你是一位优秀的外科医生
you are an excellent surgeon.
你在我认识的人中
You- - you care about your patients
是最为关心在乎病人的
more than anyone I have ever seen.
但说真的 这些肮脏的政♥治♥把戏
But really, just...leave the dirty politics
就留给低劣之人来玩弄吧
to lesser men.
你这是背着马基亚里尼做小动作
You went behind Macchiarini's back.
克里斯去世时 马基亚里尼
When Chris died, Macchiarini was already
已经出国了
out of the country.
我们也不知道他到底做了什么
We don't know which way his back was turned.
我明白
I get it.
我们每次解剖一具尸体
Every time we open a cadaver,
就有可能让这家机构面临诉讼
we're exposing this institution to possible litigation.
克里斯托弗·莱尔斯早已命不久矣了
Okay, Christopher Lyles was terminal.
可我根本没想过诉讼的事
Litigation didn't even cross my mind.
我的任务是避免出现负面影响
My job is to steer clear of bad optics.
所以我们的患者死去 却不清楚为什么
So our patient died, it's unclear why...
抱歉 谁不清楚 -可你却在想着
I'm sorry, unclear to who? - And you're concerned
如何清除马基亚里尼的名誉污点
about a stain on Macchiarini's reputation?
我的意思是对你的负面影响 内特
Okay, I mean bad optics for you, Nate.
保罗的名誉无可撼动
Paolo's reputation is impeccable.
而这些说法是没有根据的
And these claims are unfounded.
有些人可能会认为这种行为
Some people could see these maneuverings
是在煽动是非
as something incendiary.
比如个人竞争手段
Like a personal rivalry.
或是处于同行间的嫉妒
Professional jealousy.
小心些做决定吧 医生
Just watch your step, Doctor.
好吗
Please.
2013比利时
我们在人体捐献器官上取得了成功
We've had some success with these cadaveric donor organs.
虽然在人体内只能短期存活
Although survival in the body is short- term,
但器♥官♥移♥植♥后 可以发现
there's evidence of gas exchange
有气体交换和血管灌注的迹象
and vascular perfusion after transplantation.
能维持多长时间
For how long?
两小时
Two hours.
这是里程碑式的成果
It was a milestone.
跟我来
Follow me.
坐吧 斯文森医生
Take a seat, Dr. Svensson.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我得承认 你第一次联♥系♥我时
I must admit, I was wary
我还有些疑虑
when you first reached out to me.
你是那篇《柳叶刀》上的论文署名人
Your name is on"The Lancet" paper.
我自然会怀疑你的动机
Naturally, I questioned your motivations.
其实冒着风险的人是我才对
You could say I'm the one taking the risk.
我估计会因来找你丢了工作
I could be fired for coming to you- -
打破道德壁垒 与敌人共谋
breaching an ethical wall, crossing enemy lines.
有些道德壁垒注定需要打破
Some ethical walls are meant to be breached,
尤其是为真理服务时
especially in service of the truth.
我读过你的博客了
I read your blog,
你对我们那篇关于
your response to our article about, um- -
安德马里亚姆·贝耶恩移植手术的批评
Andemariam Beyene's transplant.
我目前仍在做试验
I'm currently running trials
来支持研究结果
to support the results.
你们在研究未完成前
Your paper was published
就发表了论文么
before you completed your study?
所以 你才来找我
So you come to me,
这无疑是一场学术间谍活动
an act of scientific espionage.
我喜欢你的风格 斯文森医生
I must say, I like your style, Dr. Svensson.
我还申请查看马基亚里尼医生
I- - I also requested research
之前在布里斯托的研究
from Dr. Macchiarini's previous work in Bristol,
但什么都没找到
but, uh, I couldn't find anything.
你什么都不会找到的
No. You wouldn't, would you?
永远都石沉大海
Nothing but a stone wall.
我早在2008年
I had the same funny feeling as you
就有这种奇怪的感觉了
way back in 2008,
那时这些重大计划都还未成型
before anybody had grand designs.
这些你拿去吧
Those are for you.
挖下去
Go on.
你现在回头已经太晚了
Too late to turn back now.
马基亚里尼医生开了一个危险的先例
Dr. Macchiarini is setting a very dangerous precedent,
他让这种试验性手术成为可选
making this kind of experimental surgery elective.
不是的
N- no, we haven't.
只有其他医疗手段失效时 这种手术才会批准使用
It is only approved for compassionate use.
只是暂时的
For now.
耶西姆
Yesim?
你好 我是加梅里医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Gamelli.
我负责你今天的入院检查
Uh, I'll be doing your intake today.
所以 你是从土耳其来的
So...you're here from Turkey.
一个人远道而来 勇气可嘉
Well, it's very brave to come all this way on your own.
我去过12个国家 但从没来过瑞典
I've been to 12 countries, but never to Sweden.
我更担心我父亲
I'm worried more for my father.
他过几天要来看我
He's meeting me here in a couple days,
但他会一个人过来
but he's traveling on his own,
他的英语也不是很好
and his English is not so good.
那他的瑞典语怎么样
Well, how about his Swedish?
更糟
Even worse.
我相信他会没事的
I'm sure he'll do fine.
你是来做术前咨♥询♥的
You're here for a consultation, I see.
你的气管在手术中受伤
Your trachea was injured during an operation?
我的手总是爱出汗
My hands, they sweated a lot.
老家的医生想治好我出汗的毛病
My doctors back home, they tried to fix it,
但术中出了差错
but something went wrong with the- -
他们进行的是一种极其危险的
What they tried to do is a very risky
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表