剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表
Pulse ox?
保持稳定
Holding steady.
没有泄漏的迹象
No signs of leaking.
血氧量98%
Oxygen holding, 98%.
见效了
It's working.
恭喜你 医生
Congratulations, Doctor.
好了 给他缝合吧
Okay, let's close him up.
医生
Doctor?
血压下降
BP's dropping.
他在失血 -生命衰竭
He's bleeding. - Vitals are weakening.
不可能啊 植入物已经成功了
No, it can't be. The implant is working.
这些血是从哪里来的
Where is this blood coming from?
医生
Doctor?
左颈动脉很可能破裂
The left carotid's most likely ruptured.
我没碰它 甚至都没靠近那个区域
No, I didn't touch it. I wasn't even near it.
你说有他有辐射损伤
You said there was radiation damage.
血氧下降
Losing OX.
也许伤及了血管壁
It must have weakened the vascular wall.
医生 -血压还在下降
Doctor. - Blood pressure is dropping.
医生 我们得做点什么
Doctor, we need to do something.
医生 -血氧下降
Doctor? - Losing oxygen.
医生
Doctor?
保罗
Paolo!
我能搞定
I can fix this.
得赶快稳定他的情况
He needs to be stabilized.
抽吸 -血压在下降
Suction? - Blood pressure is dropping.
找到了 -灼烧
Found it. Cautery.
血压回升
BP is on the rise.
他稳定住了
He's stable.
让马基亚里尼医生缝合
Sutures for Dr. Macchiarini.
你来缝合吧
You should close him.
好了 亲爱的 这边走
AII right, my love, this way.
我刚在跟丽兹发短♥信♥
I was texting with Lizzi
在研究怎么拨♥打♥网络电♥话♥
about setting up our Skype call.
她特别要求你来操作
And she specifically asked for you to jump on.
是吗 -是的
Oh, she did? - Yeah.
你用魅力俘获了她 你个大骗子
You charmed her, you big charmer.
打扰下
Pardon me.
是吧台那位先生送的
Uh, compliments of the gentleman at the bar.
谢谢你
Thank you.
敬你 敬我 敬这桶香槟
To you, to me, and to ice buckets, always.
干杯
Cheers.
所以 我们今晚的赞助人是谁
So who is our benefactor this evening?
我不能透露 -拜托 保罗
I shouldn't say. - Paolo, come on.
我的工作就是保护线人
I protect sources for a living.
他是个俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头 人脉很广的
He's a Russian oligarch, very connected.
不 别乱看
No, don't look.
有一个由名人 神职人员和总统组成的
There is a network of high- profile patients,
高保密患者人际网
celebrities, clergy, presidents
他们接受秘密治疗 我给他们进行秘密治疗
that are treated in secret, that I treat in secret.
因为他们的身份
Because of who they are,
我必须对我们之间的治疗保密
I have to keep our arrangement quiet.
总统 你是说美国总统吗
Presidents, like U. S. presidents?
保罗·马基亚里尼 明星外科医生
Paolo Macchiarini, surgeon to the stars?
好吧
Okay.
我 反正这种事总要有人做 对吧
I- - Somebody's got to do it, right?
嘘 他们来了
- Shh, they're coming. - Oh.
尤利娅 这是贝妮塔·亚历山大
Yulia, this is Benita Alexander.
保罗 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
Paolo, good to see you. - It's nice to meet you.
如果你想给我留下深刻印象 医生
If you're trying to impress me, Doctor,
这已经起作用了
it's- - it's working.
尤利娅亲 你值得最好的
Yulia, my dear, for you, only the best.
保罗跟我说你是个舞蹈家
Uh, Paolo tells me you're a dancer.
俄♥罗♥斯♥最棒的
The best in Russia.
在我加入莫斯科大剧院后不久 就遇到了安德烈
I met Andrej not long after I joined the Bolshoi.
我见过她表演《天鹅湖》
I saw her perform in"Swan Lake. "
简直太出色了
She was magnificent.
我只是芭蕾舞团的一员 又不是独舞
I was only part of the corps de ballet, not the soloist.
可我还是深深被她所吸引
Still, I could not take my eyes off of her.
几年前我去伦敦巡演时
While I was on tour in London a few years ago,
遭遇了一场可怕的车祸
I was involved in a horrible car accident.
她能活下来就是个奇迹
It's a miracle she's even alive.
我的气管破裂 我的
My windpipe was broken. My...
一切都分崩离析
Everything was broken.
让我的脖子上留下了一个洞
And it left me with this hole in my neck.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
过去是个灯塔而不是港口
The past is a lighthouse, not a port.
我认识了马基亚里尼医生
I found Dr. Macchiarini.
到目前为止 我们只给
Up until now, we have implanted
情况危急的患者做过植入
only patients for compassionate use,
那些如果不植入就会死的患者
those who otherwise would die.
但你让我看到生活的质量
But you have shown me that quality of life
与生活本身一样重要
is nearly as important as life itself.
所以这个手术可做可不做
So this is an elective surgery?
是的
Yeah. - Mm.
我内心的一部分
A part of me
希望手术后我能重新跳舞 但更重要的是
hopes it will allow me to dance again, but, mostly...
我有个两岁的儿子 萨沙
we have a two- year- old son, Sasha.
我想陪他玩
I want to play with him...
给他唱摇篮曲
Sing him a lullaby.
你是个完美的候选人
And you're the perfect candidate.
年轻 健康
You're young, healthy,
没有其它会导致情况复杂化的疾病
no other medical issues that would complicate matters.
你 你准备好了
You- - you're ready.
我真的不想去瑞典
Mm. I really don't want to go to Sweden.
我希望你能在俄♥罗♥斯♥帮我做手术
I wish you were set up to operate in Russia.
那我正好有好消息给你
Then I have great news for you.
我们的同事 拉斯布里医生 这会儿正在克拉斯♥诺♥达尔
Our colleague, Dr. Lasbrey, is setting up facilities
搭建手术设备设施
in Krasnodar as we speak.
你的手术将成为我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥的首例尤利娅
Your procedure will launch our work here in Russia, Yulia.
你可以在这里做手术了
You will have your operation here.
敬保罗·马基亚里尼
To Dr. Paolo Macchiarini...- Ah.
我们的摇滚明星外科医生
Our rock- star surgeon.
你还好吧
You okay? - Mm- hmm.
我没事
Yeah? - Yeah, I'm okay.
这个舞第一次搬上舞台是在1871年
This ballet was first performed in 1871.
你知道
You know- -
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嘿嘿嘿 亲爱的
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, my love.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
抱歉 我觉得我好像不能
I'm sorry. I don't think I can- -
不不不 我们回家去 不 我们这就走 我再联♥系♥你
No, no, no, we'll go home. No, we'll go. I text you.
她会 我再联♥系♥你 好吗
No, she's- I'll text you, okay?
我们走吧 -你确定吗 我是不是
Let's go. - Are you sure? Should I- -
确定 确定
Yes. Yeah, yeah.
你的情况好像越来越糟了
You're getting worse.
你应该让我送你去医院的
You should have let me take you to the hospital.
不 我只想躺下歇会
No, I just want to lie down.
你好像发烧了 -我有点恶心
You're burning up. - Mm. I feel sick.
让我帮你检查一下
Let me check something.
手术部位出现了感染
The surgical site is infected.
什么 不可能吧 都是几个月前的事了
What? There's no way. That was months ago.
现在早该好了啊 -没有
It's got to be healed by now. - No, it's not.
那要怎么办 要用抗生素还是怎么的
So- - so what, antibiotics or something?
不 现在用抗生素太晚了
No, it's too late for that.
你得了败血症 我需要给你的伤口进行清创
You're in sepsis. I need to debride your wound.
否则你会出现休克的
Otherwise, you will go into shock.
清创是什么意思
"Debride"? What does that mean?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
移植两个月后
剧集 | 死亡医师(2021) | 导航列表