剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
嗨
Hi.
你想怎样
What do you want?
听好 我知道我们在交战状态
Look, I know we're at war,
但我希望今天我们可以停火
but I was hoping that we could cease fire today
然后一起出席丧礼 以纪念弗雷泽
and go to the funeral together, in honor of Frazar.
我不会去
I'm not going.
你在说什么 你一定要去
What are you talking about? You have to go.
弗雷泽是你的同学
Frazar was one of your classmates.
-也是你的好友之一 -不用你告诉我
-He was one of your best friends. -I don't need you to tell me that.
而我完全不想看着爸爸 假装自己认识弗雷泽
And I certainly don't need to watch Dad pretending like he knew Frazar
然后利用他的死来成为镇民的焦点
and using his death to peacock to the town.
我可以自己为他哀悼
I can mourn him myself.
你知道如果你不在场 全镇的人都会谈论爸爸
You know if you're not there, the whole town will be talking about Dad.
你把这件事的焦点放在自己身上 你这次就不能为家人想一想吗
You're actually making this all about you. Can't you think of the family for once?
我有自己的家人了 我要回到他们身边
I have my own family now, and I need to get back to them.
苏呢 她会同意我的说法 我知道的
Where's Sue? She'll agree with me. I know it.
我和苏现在优先考虑我们自己的孩子
Sue and I are prioritizing our own child now.
也许当你有自己的孩子 你就会明白了
Maybe if you had children of your own, you would understand.
如果我有自己的孩子
If I had children of my own,
我会教导他们维护家族的名声
I would teach them to protect their family's reputation
在真正重要的时刻露面
and show up when it really matters.
天啊 艾米莉 你发生了什么事
God, Emily. What happened to you?
你以前是那么的…
You used to be so…
不因循守旧
unconventional,
现在你就跟爸爸一样
and now you're just like Dad.
走吧
Go on.
跑过去牵着爸爸的手 要记得 毕竟你选择了他
Run along and hold Dad's hand. Remember, you chose him, after all.
《狄金森》
第三季第八集
《我的生命曾是上了弹的枪》
弗雷泽奥古斯都斯特恩斯 是彻头彻尾的阿默斯特人
Frazar Augustus Stearns was an Amherst man through and through.
弗雷泽体现了这城镇的精神 他是这城镇的化身
Frazar embodied this town's spirit. He was its flesh and blood.
虽然道别让我感到痛心…
And though it pains me to say goodbye…
奥斯丁在哪里
Where's Austin?
我不知道
I don't know.
他没来真疯狂
It's crazy he's not here.
他们都没来真疯狂
It's crazy none of them are here.
我们能否别再说一切很疯狂 真无礼
Can we please stop calling everything crazy? It's offensive.
而且艾米莉在这里
Besides, Emily's here.
他是为这城镇带来荣耀的英雄
A hero who has brought great glory to this town.
今天我们把这大炮献给他 纪念那份荣耀
And so today, we dedicate this cannon to him as a reminder of that glory.
大炮
A cannon?
给我的
For me?
弗雷泽
Frazar!
-我是无名氏 -你来了
-I'm Nobody. -You're here.
我不能错过我自己的丧礼吧
I couldn't exactly miss my own funeral.
这大炮曾经在新伯恩 年轻的弗雷泽在那里为国捐躯
This cannon was there at New Bern, where young Frazar laid down his life…
你能相信这家伙吗
Can you believe this guy?
把性命献给这国家的精神
…for the soul of this nation.
抱歉 我知道他是你♥爸♥爸 但这真是陈腔滥调
I'm sorry. I know he's your dad, but it's so cheesy.
他只是想表彰你
He's just trying to honor you.
那是你上战场的原因 记得吗
That's the whole reason you went to the war, remember?
弗雷泽斯特恩斯 你现在有点名气了
You're a little famous now, Frazar Stearns.
当这场战争结束
And when this war is over,
而我们的国家慢慢疗愈这巨大的伤口
and our nation is healing from this great wound,
我们对弗雷泽斯特恩斯这种人的记忆
it is the memories of those like Frazar Stearns
将会为我们所有人带来安慰
that will be our collective balm.
好了 那是怎样的
So, what was it like?
-什么东西 -战争
-What was what like? -War.
比我想象中更糟
It was worse than I'd ever imagined.
就像我直接进入鬼门关
Like I went straight into the jaws of hell,
在最黑暗的地狱里
in the darkest inferno there is.
就像但丁一样
Like Dante.
对 就像但丁一样
Yeah, just like Dante.
-你在那里找到什么 -事实
-And what did you find there? -The truth.
最原始、最丑陋的事实
The rawest, the ugliest truth.
在战争中无处躲藏
There's no hiding in war.
你以为你面对敌人 其实真正面对的是自己
You think you're facing an enemy when really you're facing yourself.
你并不是唯一在交战的人
Well, you're not the only one who's been at war.
我听说了 我为你和奥斯丁的事感到遗憾
So I hear. I'm sorry about you and Austin.
没事
It's fine.
一切结果都是最好的
Everything's turned out for the best.
其实我明白到很多事情
I've learned a lot actually.
真的吗 比如说呢
Really? Like what?
我明白我哥哥是个无药可救的烂人
Well, I've learned that my brother is a hopeless mess,
没有他 我们都会过得更好
and we're all better off without him.
当然 妈妈和维妮还在消化阶段
Sure, Mom and Vinnie are still in the processing phase,
但我和爸爸比以前更坚强
but Dad and I are stronger than ever.
请向你们的战友们致以最衷心的感谢
Please bear to your comrades in arms our most heartfelt acknowledgement…
老实说 我对这个家庭 抱持前所未有的希望
I've honestly never felt more hope for this family.
怎么了
What?
-抱歉 我不知道我是否相信你 -什么意思
-I'm sorry. I'm not sure I believe you. -What do you mean?
你这份希望听起来有点虚假
This hope of yours just rings a little false.
“当他鼓励士兵们穿过铁路
"…mortally wounded as he was cheering on the men
向敌人冲锋时受了致命伤”
to charge upon the enemy across the railroad."
对 谢谢你前来 谢谢 我深表感激
Yes, sir. Thank you for coming. Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
爱德华 找到你了
Edward, there you are.
那是绝妙的演讲 说得太好了
That was one heck of a speech. Fabulous job.
真的太出色了
Really splendid.
伊萨马尔 谢谢你 我很高兴你这样想
Thank you, Ithamar. I'm pleased you think so.
我确实这样想 我不得不说 我很抱歉我曾经怀疑过你
Indeed, I do. And I must say, I am sorry that I ever doubted you.
你和他们一样为联邦军尽心尽力
You are as Union-blooded as they come.
对 想到有人不是这样看待我 让我感到很痛心
Yes. And it pains me to think that anyone ever thought otherwise.
你知道这城镇喜欢东山再起的好故事
Well, you know how the town loves a good comeback story.
真遗憾你的家人没有来见证这一切
I'm just sorry your family wasn't here to see it.
-但我们有来 -埃韦利娜
-But we were. -Evelina!
我刚在恭喜你♥爸♥爸说出优美的悼词
I was just congratulating your father on his excellent eulogy.
对 很出色 对吧
Yes, it was brilliant, wasn't it?
林肯本人都无法说得更好
Lincoln himself couldn't have said it better.
确实如此
Indeed not.
爱德华 你一向擅长公开演讲
You have always been good on the stump, Edward.
这让人疑惑你为什么离开政界
It makes one wonder why you ever left politics.
你过奖了
I don't know about that.
也许值得考虑一下吧
Something to think about, perhaps?
祝你们度过美好的一天
A good day to both of you.
康齐 再见
Good day, Conkey.
-爸爸 做得好 你的表现很出色 -你真的这样想吗
-Well done, Dad. You crushed it. -You really think so?
真的
Absolutely.
作为你的女儿 我从未如此自豪
I've never been more proud to be your daughter.
来吧 我们慢慢散步回家吧 现在春暖花开
Come on. Let's take a nice long walk home. The spring flowers are coming out.
好的
Okay.
狄金森先生
Mr. Dickinson.
苏 你来了
Sue, you came.
-对 当然 -你的丈夫没有来
-Yeah, of course I did. -Without your husband.
他在照顾宝宝 我们家已经正式取消了
He's watching the baby. We've officially dispensed
预设的性别角色
with predetermined gender roles in our household.
你们两人还是《击鼓》的编辑 对不对
Am I right in thinking the two of you are still editing Drum Beat?
你是说林肯总统最爱的报章
You mean President Lincoln's favorite newspaper?
我们确实是 怎么了
We most certainly are. Why?
我想匿名投稿
I would like to submit something, anonymously.
-那真好玩 -对
-That was fun. -Yes.
我从来没有跟水仙花交谈过
I've never had a conversation with daffodils before.
你应该多跟它们谈谈 我一直认为它们是非常好的聆听者
You should try it more often. I've always found them to be very good listeners.
对 它们不断对我说的一切点头
Yes, they kept nodding their heads to everything I said.
真让人愉快
It was most agreeable.
对了 小艾 有件事情我一直想跟你谈谈
You know, Em, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about.
什么事
What is it?
我想请你为我做一件很重要的事
It's something rather important I like to ask you to do for me.
我能力所及的事 我都会做 即使像水仙花般渺小
What I can do - I will - Though it be little as a Daffodil -
水仙花 真妙
Daffodil, very clever.
对 你能进我的书房♥吗 来吧
Yes-- Could you step into my office? Come on.
一片凌乱 真抱歉
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表