剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
他们只是你的朋友 不是我的
Those are just your friends. They're not mine.
也不是维妮阿姨的朋友
They're not Aunt Vinnie's.
我们成长时的世界已经消失了
The world we grew up in, it's lost.
没有人会记得我姐姐
And nobody will have remembered my sister.
那边两位是美丽的狄金森淑女们吗
Are those the beautiful Dickinson ladies I see?
康齐先生 你来了
Mr. Conkey. You came.
对 我来了
Yes, I did.
很开心见到你 伊萨马尔
Oh, it's so lovely to see you, Ithamar.
你来真是太好了 来分担我们失去拉维妮亚的哀伤
And so kind of you to come, to share in the dreadful loss of our dear Lavinia.
这个嘛 事实上
Well, as a matter of fact,
我是来见艾米莉的
I'm actually here to see Emily.
-我 -没错
-Me? -That's right.
有没有地方让我们两人私下谈谈
Is there someplace the two of us might converse in private?
我…
I'd…
什么
What?
我想你们可以到外面的侧廊去
I suppose you could go out on the side porch.
完美 很理想 我们走吧
Perfect. Ideal. Shall we?
去吧
Go ahead.
当然 请节哀顺变
And my condolences, of course.
嘿
Hey.
奥斯丁 我们不可以这样
Austin, we can't.
大家都知道
Everyone knows.
简 来吧 亲我
Come on, Jane. Just kiss me.
不 这样成何体统
No, it's unseemly.
你太太快要生了
Your wife is about to burst.
苏不在乎
Sue doesn't care.
我在乎 想想你的孩子吧
Well, I do. Think of your child.
我正想着我的干儿子
I'm thinking of my godson.
比利喜欢我送的木马吗
Did Billy like the rocking horse I sent?
他很喜欢
He loved it.
那今天晚上我会过来看他骑木马
Well, then I'll come by this evening and see him ride it.
不 我们不可以…再这样了
No. We can't-- We can't do this anymore.
简 别这样
Jane, come on.
你知道我和苏不爱彼此
You know Sue and I don't love each other.
对 但你仍然能够让她怀孕
Yeah. Well, you still managed to get her pregnant.
-苏 -简 你好
-Sue! -Hello, Jane.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我还好 宝宝出生的时候 我会感觉好很多
I'm all right. I'll be feeling much better when this baby comes out.
应该随时会生了
Should be any day now.
随时会生
Any day now.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
不 不行
No, you won't.
-埃韦利娜 -艾米莉
-Evelina. -Emily.
对 我知道你等了很长时间 我们才可以这样对话
Yes. I know how long you've waited for us to be able to have this conversation.
当然 我…
Of course, I--
我想对你阿姨表示尊重
I wanted to be respectful of your aunt.
好的
Sure.
但现在我终于可以光明正大地来到你面前
But now, I can finally come to you in the full light of the sun
向你表达
and express to you…
我的希望
my hope.
你希望什么
Your hope for what?
我亲爱的埃韦…艾米莉 你定然知道我有多爱慕你
My dear Ev-- Emily, you must know how I admire you.
其实我不知道
I actually was not aware.
你如此聪明而有活力
You are such a bright little spirit.
是如此健康而有爱的女儿 在鸟窝中忙活
Such a wholesome, loving daughter who flutters around her nest,
唧唧唱着甜美的歌♥曲 让所有人脸上挂着微笑
chirping her sweet song and making everybody smile.
我很确定从来没有人那样形容过我 但好吧 我接受
Pretty sure nobody has ever described me that way, but okay, I'll take it.
对 你就是那样
Yes, you are.
你是有爱心的鸣鸟
You are a loving songbird.
正因如此 我会变得非常开心 如果你愿意…跟我在一起
And that is why I would be made so happy if you were to… join me
回我空虚的鸟窝
in my empty nest.
-不…不要 你真的… -不 我做得到 虽然我的膝盖不好
-Oh, no, no, don't! You really-- -No. I can do it, despite my bad knees.
艾米莉 我的长尾小鹦鹉
Emily, my little parakeet.
嫁给我好吗
Marry me?
我… 我不…
I-- I don't--
我知道你已经等了很久
Oh, I know how long you've waited.
你变老了
You've grown old.
我老了 你才老
Me, old? You're old.
不 对男人来说 我仍然算是挺年轻的
No, for a man, I'm actually still quite young.
你却不一样 对女孩来说 你既年长又孱弱
You, on the other hand, are elderly and frail, for a girl.
但我相信你那甜美的心中仍然有生命力
But I believe there is still life in that sweet heart of yours.
小鸟儿 为我啾啾叫吧
Tweet for me, little bird.
康齐先生 请你起来
Mr. Conkey, please get up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真的觉得很痛
I really was in quite a lot of pain.
我不会嫁给你
I'm not gonna marry you.
你说什么
Say it again?
我是不会嫁给你的
I'm not gonna marry you!
为什么
Why not?
因为…
Well, because…
我不可以
I can't.
我要在这里跟我的家人在一起
I need to be here for my family.
战争使一切变得黑暗又可怕 而且我们失去了拉维妮亚阿姨
Things are so dark and terrible with the war and losing Aunt Lavinia.
他们需要我在这里 真的
They need me here. They really do.
那么我没有希望了
So then I have no hope.
“希望”是长着羽毛的东西
"'Hope'" is the thing with feathers" -
-我不知道那是什么意思 -我自己也不太肯定
-I don't know what that means. -I'm not totally sure myself.
-不好意思 抱歉打扰你们 -对 走开吧
-Excuse me. Sorry to intrude. -Yes, go away.
你没有打扰我们 说吧
You're not intruding. Please.
是这样的 我快要走了
It's just, I'm leaving shortly,
艾米莉 我们还没有机会讨论你的新丧帽
and, Emily, we still haven't gotten a chance to discuss your new funeral bonnet.
贝蒂 我没有…
Betty, I didn't-- I--
我…我的…新丧帽
My-- My new-- My new bonnet!
没…错 我…这挺紧急的 对吧
Oh, that's-- That's right! I-- Well, that's rather urgent, isn't it?
康齐先生 失陪了 这是女人的事请
Mr. Conkey, if you'll excuse me. It's women's business.
-你不会明白的 -什么 我完全听不到
-You wouldn't understand. -What? I can't hear you at all.
我要走了 再见
Got to go! Later!
你怎么知道我需要你
How did you know I needed you?
我很清楚
I know what happens
当伊萨马尔康齐带年轻女生到侧廊 会发生什么事
when Ithamar Conkey takes a young lady out on a porch.
-你觉得我年轻吗 真好 -对 但不算很年轻
-So you think I'm young? Wow. -Yeah! Well, not that young.
好吧 我是真正的老处♥女♥ 苦逼的单身狗
Right. I'm a bona fide spinster. Single AF.
对 我们同病相怜
Yeah, well, that makes two of us.
我告诉你 亨利会写信回来的
I'm telling you, Henry will write.
别放弃
Don't give up.
停
Whoa!
上车吧
Come on, now.
走吧
Hyah!
那是南边吗
Is that way south?
你要往那边走
You're gonna want to go that way.
那是南边
That's south?
但我刚从那边过来 我想往南边走
But I just came from there. I'm trying to go south.
你干嘛想往南边走呢
Well, what would you want to do that for?
谢谢
Thanks.
奥斯丁 你可以把胡萝卜递给我吗
Austin, would you pass me the carrots?
这是我们的小秘密 别告诉任何人
This is our little secret, don't tell anyone.
你想吃一颗豌豆吗
Do you want to try a pea?
好吃吗 要再吃一颗吗
Is that good? Do you want to try another one?
小维 现在你有多少只猫
How many cats do you have now, Vin?
非常多
So many.
我可能会领养一只狐狸
I might adopt a fox.
是母的
It's chic.
各位家人 请你们…
Family, if you please,
听我说几句
a few words.
这是一连串难过日子中的难过日子
This has been a sad day in a string of sad days.
战争刚爆发的时候 很多人以为战事很快会结束
And when this war began, many thought it would be over quickly.
现在我们发现自己数年来 深陷于黑暗之中 看不到尽头
And now we find ourselves years deep into its darkness with no end in sight.
每个社会都有自己的形式 就像家庭一样
Every society, in its own way, is like a family.
我们的美国家庭似乎无法容忍♥彼此
And it seems that our American family can no longer tolerate each other.
我们只能看到彼此的缺点 看不到任何优点 真可惜
Can only see the bad in each other and none of the good. 'Tis a pity.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表