剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
What do you mean, "changes"?
-我不确定现在是好时机… -艾米莉 让我说下去
-I'm not sure now is the best time to-- -Let me talk, Emily.
今晚我做了重要的决定
I've made some important decisions tonight,
我来这里就是要跟你们说
and I'm here to share them with you.
首先 我要离开 “爱德华狄金森与儿子”法律公♥司♥
First off, I'm leaving the law office of Edward Dickinson and Son.
我要开设自己的公♥司♥
I'll be starting my own firm.
你自己的公♥司♥
Your own firm?
你还没准备好
You're not ready for that.
你要到哪里找客户
And where will you be finding your clients?
还是说你打算自行抢走我的客户
Or do you plan on helping yourself to mine?
事实上 我已经找到几位客户
I've already got a few clients, as a matter of fact,
因为我要专攻全新的法律领域
because I'll be specializing in a whole new area of law.
你说什么 什么领域
Excuse me? What area?
离婚
Divorce.
我一直在研究这个领域
I've been reading up on the subject.
最近对离婚律师的需求大增
It seems there's a growing demand for divorce lawyers these days.
当你看穿事情的表面 就会发现越来越多婚姻
More and more marriages, when you look under the surface,
都在掩饰不可调和的分歧
turn out to conceal irreconcilable differences,
就像北方人和联盟军一样
just like the Yankees and the Confederates.
两人总会来到无法再一起生活的时候
There just comes a point when you can't live together anymore.
我在这领域会有优势
And I'll have an edge in the area,
因为我自己就经历了这样的婚姻
since I've experienced just such a marriage myself.
苏珊 我要跟你离婚
I'm divorcing you, Susan.
我会取得孩子的所有监护权
And I'll be taking full custody of the child.
我穿上婚纱了 看 我还穿得上
I put on my wedding dress. Look, it still fits.
-等等 发生什么事 -别…
-Wait. What's happening? -Just…
我是认真的 我们完了
I mean it. We're done.
不管我们现在或曾经是什么关系 一切都结束了
This, whatever this is or was, is over.
你到早上就不会记得这件事了
You won't even remember this in the morning.
我回楼上去
I'll just go back upstairs.
奥斯丁 你怎么能那样做
Austin, how could you?
艾米莉 我想你知道
I think you know how I could, Emily.
我会说你比任何人都更清楚
I think you know better than anyone, I'd say.
你喝太多 已经失控了
Your drinking is out of control.
奥斯丁 我不会让你这样对待自己
Austin, I won't let you do this to yourself.
我不会让你毁了自己的人生
I won't let you ruin your own life!
不用担心 你已经毁了我的人生
Don't worry about that. You've already ruined it for me.
你要停止这样做 马上停止
You will stop this. You will stop this right now!
你为什么不直接打我呢 来啊
Why don't you just go ahead and hit me? Come on.
像你以前打她那样打我
Hit me like you used to hit her.
奥斯丁
Austin.
什么
What?
我们全都知道 只是假装不知道
We all knew. We just pretended not to.
但我不会再保护这失败者的感受
But I'm not going to protect this loser's feelings anymore.
-小艾 -如果我要为自己开辟未来
-Em. -I can't make a new future for myself
就不能继续为过去的事情说谎
if I continue to lie about the past.
我不能改变过去
I can't change the past.
但我永远不会放弃这个家
But I will never give up on this family,
我永远不会放弃你
and I will never give up on you.
奥斯丁 你出去吧 你该走了
Austin, just get out. You need to leave.
就算你要留 也留不住我
You couldn't keep me here if you tried.
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen to me.
什么
What?
你说过我必须做出选择
You told me I had to choose.
你说要在你和他之间做选择
You said it was either you or him.
我告诉你
Well, guess what?
我选择他
I choose him.
我选择我们的父亲
I choose our father.
你自掘坟墓
Well, it's your funeral.
维妮 我亲切的姐姐
Vinnie. My sweet sister.
-妈妈 -维妮 原谅我…
-Mom? -Vinnie, forgive me--
天啊
Dear God!
爱德华 很对不起 我愿意…
Edward, I'm sorry. I do. I do.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
我没有遗憾
I have no regrets.
我只是希望所有人开心
I just wanted to make everyone happy.
我亲爱的艾米莉
Emily, my love.
好了 我要破禁语的誓言说
Okay, I am breaking my vow of silence to say
这个家完全疯了
this family is absolutely insane.
苏 我…
Sue, I--
艾米莉 现在别碰我
Emily, don't touch me right now.
我知道你一定很生气
I know how upset you must be.
他不是认真的
He didn't mean it.
-苏 他不会跟你离婚的 -艾米莉 我不在乎奥斯丁
-He won't leave you, Sue. -Emily, I don't care about Austin.
我在乎的是你
I care about you.
你必须向我解释这件事
You need to explain this to me.
-他叫希金森 然后… -我知道他是谁
-His name is Higginson, and-- -I know who he is.
我读过他的作品
I've read his work.
-我也是有头脑的 记得吗 -对 当然
-I have a brain too. Remember? -Yes. Of course.
我不明白的是你怎么把给我的这首诗
What I don't understand is why you gave this man
寄给这个男人
the same poem that you gave to me.
他邀请年轻作家联络他 于是我就联络他了
He invited young writers to reach out to him, so I reached out.
然后把 《安然在雪花石膏的房♥间里》寄给他
And sent him "Safe in their Alabaster Chambers."
对
Yes.
“你…有时间成为 你认为我所需要的朋友吗
"Would-- Would you have time to be the friend you should think I need?
我身材娇小
I have a little shape.
不会让你的桌子变得拥挤 也不会像老鼠那样吵闹”
It would not crowd your desk nor make much racket as the mouse."
“希金森先生 你能成为我的导师吗 我的处境很危险…”
"Will you be my preceptor, Mr. Higginson? I am in danger, sir…"
艾米莉 天啊
Oh, my God, Emily.
这封信让人感觉你很无助
This letter makes it sound like you're helpless.
仿佛你孤单一人 信上根本没有提到我
Like you're completely alone. It doesn't even mention me.
-听好 我想写的 只是… -仿佛自从我生了宝宝后
-Look, I wanted to. I just-- -It's like ever since I've had a baby,
我就不再存在了
I have ceased to exist!
苏 别这样
Sue, please!
你知道嘛
You know what?
你跟奥斯丁一模一样
You're just like Austin.
那是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
你们以为自己在争取什么
You think you're fighting for something, but really,
但其实只是在逃走
you're just running away.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表