剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
牧师说的话并不重要
What the minister said doesn't matter.
我在那里可以感受到 拉维妮亚阿姨的灵魂 真的
I could feel Aunt Lavinia's spirit there. I could.
我可以…感觉得到
I could-- I could feel it.
妈妈 你知道她总是叫我们寻找光明
Mom, you know she always told us to find the light.
对吧 迈向欢愉和希望
Right? And to move towards joy and hope.
希望
Hope.
我需要铅笔
I need a pencil.
如果拉维妮亚阿姨的灵魂在那里 为什么她不联络我
If Aunt Lavinia's spirit was there, why didn't she contact me?
艾米莉 别惹你妈妈难过
Emily, don't upset your mother.
我没有 我只是想帮忙 妈妈…
I'm not. I'm just trying to help. Mom…
奥斯丁到底在哪里
Where the hell was Austin?
-无法参加他阿姨的丧礼吗 -希望是…
-Can't make it to the funeral of his aunt? -Hope is…
-希望是一只鸟…不 那是… -真是的 大逆不道
-Hope is a Bird… No, that's… -It's disrespectful.
真丢人 我仿佛可以听到 波士顿的长舌妇互相窃窃私语
It's embarrassing. I could hear those Boston gossips whispering to each other.
他再次让我们失望
He's let us down again.
-爱德华 由他吧 -不行
-Leave him alone, Edward. -No.
我不会降低我对儿子的期望
I won't lower my expectations for my son.
-有人来了 -我去开门
-Someone's here. -I'll get it.
他的行为越来越糟糕 总是在喝酒
His behavior is getting worse and worse. He's drinking all the time.
-我受不了了 -本性难移
-I can't bear it. -It is what it is.
不 我不会袖手旁观 看着这个孩子堕落下去
No. I will not stand by and watch this boy disintegrate.
-特别是当我们都知道 -苏
-Especially when, as we all know… -Sue.
他的太太快要生了
…his wife is about to have a baby.
我步履蹒跚地走过来 跟可恶的海象一样
Waddled over here like a bloody walrus.
你是一头可爱的海象
You're a cute walrus.
进来吧
Come in.
-艾米莉 谁来了 -是苏
-Emily, who's here? -It's Sue.
她露面真好
Oh, nice of her to show up.
丧礼怎么样
How was the funeral?
苏 丧礼糟透了 你能参加真是不胜感激
Horrendous, Sue. And so kind of you to make it.
今天早上我已经准备好要去的 你们的马车没有来接我
I was ready to go this morning. Your carriage never came to get me.
我们以为你会跟奥斯丁一起 搭乘自己的马车去
We assumed that you'd be taking your own carriage with Austin.
奥斯丁昨晚很晚回家
Well, Austin arrived home late last night.
今天早上他觉得不舒服
And this morning, he was indisposed.
不能接受
Unacceptable.
我…很抱歉错过了丧礼
I'm-- I'm very sorry to have missed it.
苏 谢谢你
Oh, thank you, Sue.
我跟拉维妮亚阿姨不太熟 但我…总是很仰慕她
I didn't know Aunt Lavinia that well, but I-- I always admired her.
大家都是 她是风云人物
Everyone did. She was iconic.
苏 你感觉如何
How are you feeling, Sue?
你看起来好像随时可以生了
You look as though you're ready to pop.
对 我现在的状况绝对是已经不好玩了
Yeah, I'm definitely at the point where this isn't fun anymore.
你需要什么吗 水 任何…
Can I get you something? Water? Any--
其实我想躺下来
I'd actually love to lie down.
我知道我们房♥子之间的步行距离很短
I know it's a short walk between our two houses,
但我感觉像是爬了一座山
but I feel like I climbed a mountain.
当然 那我扶你上楼 那样你可以休息
I'm sure. Well, let's get you upstairs so you can rest.
-对 -不 那很无礼
-Yeah. -No, that's rude.
你们两个都要留在这里 向我们的宾客问好
You both need to stay down here and say hello to our guests.
我真的…
Well, I really--
她只是休息一下 然后我们就准备招呼客人
She'll just rest for a little bit, and we'll be ready to entertain.
她已经错过了丧礼 至少可以在这里接待客人吧
She's missed the funeral. The least she can do is be here for the reception.
奥斯丁也该如此 但他到底在哪里
I'd say the same of Austin, but where the hell is he?
爱德华 这是女人的工作
Edward, it is a woman's job
不惜一切代价 随时确保其他人开开心心
to make sure everybody else is happy at all times no matter the cost.
抱歉 那不适用于男人身上
I'm sorry, but that simply doesn't apply to men.
苏完全有理由感到疲倦
Sue has every right to feel tired.
-你看看她 -我不在乎她肚子大得像堪萨斯州
-Just look at her. -I don't care if she's the size of Kansas.
谢谢
Thanks.
拜托 大家都爱堪萨斯州
Oh, come on. Everybody loves Kansas.
它刚刚成为了一个州
It just became a state.
我带你上楼 我们休息一下 妈妈 我马上回来
I'll take you upstairs. We'll rest a li-- Mom, I'll be right back.
我陪你去…
Let's just get you…
丧礼怎么样
How was the funeral?
天啊
Oh, God.
我不能久留 好吗
I can't stay long, okay?
我妈妈真的需要我
My mom really needs me.
我也需要你
Well, I need you too.
很难相信我们以前能一起睡在这张小床上
It's hard to believe we used to fit into this tiny bed.
-现在是三个人了 -快了
-Well, now there are three of us. -Almost.
苏…
Sue, Sue…
你知道我现在真的很想亲你吗
You know I really want to make out with you right now?
但是…你怀着我哥哥的宝宝
But… you're having my brother's baby.
那又怎样 这没有改变任何事情
So what? That doesn't change anything.
我只爱你
I only love you.
听好 那…只是意外
Look, it-- It was an accident.
-那很愚蠢 本来根本不会… -不 我不想知道
-It was stupid. It never even would've-- -No. I don't even want to know.
艾米莉 听我说
Emily, listen to me.
我爱你
I love you.
我永远都会爱你
I will always love you.
这宝宝也会爱你的
And this baby is going to love you too.
怀孕让你变得更性感 真是令人费解
Pregnancy makes you hotter. It's kind of messed up.
你能感觉到吗
Do you feel this?
真厉害
Wow.
里面有一个完整的小人儿
It's a whole little person in there.
很快就要出生了
Coming so soon.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
不 完全不怕
No. Not at all.
我怀孕的这段时间
This whole time I've been pregnant,
我只是感觉到这…奇怪的平静感
I have just felt this-- this strange sense of peace.
平静
Peace?
在战争期间
In the middle of a war?
我真是前所未有地觉得开心
I'm honestly as happy as I've ever been.
只是我希望这宝宝是你的
Except I wish this baby was yours.
我是说 我…
I mean, I--
我希望宝宝属于我和你两个人
I wish it belonged to you and me, together.
为什么宝宝不能有两个妈妈
Why can't a baby have two mothers?
我想住在一间小屋里 只有你和我
I would like to live in a little house, just us,
一起把宝宝养大
and raise this baby together.
我从不想要孩子
Well, I never wanted children.
我已经有很多孩子了
I mean, I already have so many.
我的诗就是我的孩子
My poems are my children.
它们花光我的所有能量 喂养它们 帮助它们成长
Boy, do they take all the energy I have, feeding them, helping them grow.
在拉维妮亚阿姨的丧礼上 我写诗的灵感大爆发
I got a whole burst of poetry at Aunt Lavinia's funeral today.
我得把它写下来
I've got to write this down.
希望…希望是…一只鸟…
Hope, hope. Hope is a… Hope is a Bird…
希望是…一个小东西
Hope is a… a little Thing.
我希望这宝宝快点出生
I hope this baby comes soon.
宝宝一出生 我想你就不会有那么多时间读我的诗了
I suppose you won't have as much time for my poems once the baby comes.
艾米莉 不是这样的
Emily, that isn't true.
我永远都有时间读你的诗
I will always have time for your poems.
我保证
I promise.
那样的话 我想我可以抽出一点时间 陪你的宝宝吧
Well, in that case, I guess I can try and make a little time for your baby.
是吗
Oh, would you?
只是…一点时间
Just-- Just a little?
我只是希望这孩子长得像你 而不是奥斯丁
I just hope this kid looks like you and not Austin.
嘿 大家 我回家了
Hey, everyone. I'm home.
-天啊 他来了 -奥斯丁先生 欢迎回家
-Oh, God. He's here. -Welcome home, Mr. Austin.
我无法应付他
I cannot deal with him.
也许我该下楼了
I should probably go downstairs.
你能不能…
Would you just--
过来亲我 好吗
Won't you come and kiss me, please?
妈妈 对不起
Mom. I'm sorry.
-奥斯丁 你去哪了 -我睡过头了 我是混♥蛋♥
-Austin, where were you? -I overslept. I'm an asshole.
但是我给你带了花
But I got you flowers.
我原谅你 我仍然无条件爱你
Well, I forgive you, and I still love you unconditionally.
奥斯丁 你能来我的书房♥见我吗
Austin, could you join me in my office?
好的 我想可以
Yeah, I guess so.
但是请你记得 爸爸 我的头痛死了
But, Dad, keep in mind my head is killing me.
玛吉 请把这些花插♥进♥水里吧
Maggie, please put these in some water.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表