剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
你怎么知道
You did? How?
妻子就是知道这种事情
Because a wife knows these things.
而且你永不会那么突然离开我们的
Besides, you would never leave us so suddenly.
你肯定会一拖再拖
You would be sure to drag it out.
爸爸 要添茶吗
Need a refill, Dad?
维妮拿茶来了 你真好
Vinnie brought the tea. So good of you.
对 孤单的老处♥女♥还能做什么呢 只有照顾自己的父亲了
Yeah, well, what else is a lonely spinster supposed to do but nurse her own father?
放在那边吧
Put it over there.
快来帮忙…大家 苏要生了
Help! Help! Everybody, Sue's having the baby!
宝宝吗 你确定吗
The baby? Are you sure?
对 她要分娩了 我们要怎么做 我该去找医生吗
Yes. She's going into labor. What do we do? Should I get a doctor?
我可以像保罗瑞威尔那样骑马到镇上去
I could ride into town like Paul Revere.
绝对不要 不需要找医生
Absolutely not. There is no need for doctors.
-不需要吗 -我来接生孩子
-There isn't? -I will be delivering this child.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
对 没错 我来当产婆
Yes, that's right. I will be the midwife.
在诺克罗斯农场 我们从来不需要医生
Why, on the Norcross farm, we never needed doctors.
宝宝要出生的时候 我们卷起衣袖 自己处理
When a baby came, we rolled up our sleeves and handled it ourselves.
-更不必说接生小牛和小马了 -好吧
-Not to mention all the calves and foals. -Okay.
我现在全都想起来了
It's all coming back to me now.
日出时畜舍的味道
The smell of the barn at sunrise,
我和拉维妮亚阿姨在接生小羊后清洁羊棚
Aunt Lavinia and I mucking out the stalls after delivering a fresh baby goat.
-苏的小羊要出生了 -不 等一下
-Well, Sue's baby goat is on its way, so-- -No, wait a minute!
-谁来照顾我 -爱德华 你没事
-Who's going to look after me? -You're fine, Edward.
-只不过是有些头晕而已 -我很确定那是心脏病发作
-It was nothing more than a dizzy spell. -I'm fairly certain it was a heart attack.
你只是需要多休息 而且维妮会留下来陪你
You just need some rest. Besides, Vinnie will stay with you.
-拉维妮亚 对吧 -对
-Right, Lavinia? -Yes.
那可能有点难办 因为我正在…
It might be slightly awkward, since I'm in the process
-重新审视我们所有人的关系 -很好
-of reevaluating our entire relationship. -Perfect.
好了 艾米莉 去拿床单
Now, Emily, grab the sheets.
-床单 -还有 玛吉 拿水桶
-Sheets. -And, Maggie, fetch the buckets!
有什么是我们可以帮忙的吗
Is there something we could do to help?
你以为这样很痛吗
You think this is painful?
我们才刚开始
We're just getting started.
也许氯仿可以减轻痛楚 我听说现在十分流行
Maybe chloroform would soothe her. I hear it's all the rage.
-英女皇对它推崇备至 -对 听起来很好
-Queen Victoria swears by it. -Yeah. Sounds great.
胡说 我们在诺克罗斯农场 从来不用那种东西
Nonsense. We never had anything like that on the Norcross farm.
苏会自然分娩 苏 对吧
Sue will be having this baby au naturel. Won't you, Sue?
我觉得很痛
I'm in quite a lot of pain.
很好
Good.
-痛楚让你知道你还活着 -妈妈
-Pain is how you know you're still alive. -Mom!
别那样说 你知道苏的妈妈死于难产
Don't say that. You know Sue's mother died in childbirth.
是吗
Did she?
-对女人来说没有更棒的死法了 -妈妈
-There is no finer way for a woman to go. -Mom.
-终极牺牲 -天啊
-The ultimate sacrifice. -Oh, God.
她会没事的 玛吉 对吧
She's gonna be okay. Right, Maggie?
我不知道 屁♥股♥没肉
I don't know. Slim hips.
-最重要的是宝宝活下来 -天啊
-Most important is that the baby survives. -Oh, God.
我们把目标放在母子平安吧
Why don't we shoot for everybody surviving?
艾米莉 我觉得我做不到
Emily? Emily, I don't think I can do this.
人类怎么能从那么小的洞中出来呢
I mean, how can a human being come out of such a tiny hole?
根本不合理 怎么会有人做到呢
It doesn't make any sense. How does anyone pull this off?
够了
That's enough!
苏珊 这不是你一个人的事了
This isn't about you anymore, Susan.
在你体内有一个宝贵的生命 需要你坚强起来
There's a precious life inside of you that needs you to be strong.
-你明白吗 -明白
-Do you understand? -Yes.
很好 好了 拿羊毛剪刀给我
Good. Now, someone bring me the sheep shears.
-羊毛剪刀 -你要羊毛剪刀干什么
-Sheep shears? -What do you need these for?
我会用到很多农具
Oh, I'll be using quite a lot of farm equipment.
宫缩速度加快了
Contractions are coming faster.
好了 听好
Okay, well, listen.
如果宝宝要出生了 奥斯丁应该要在这里 我还是…
If the baby's coming, Austin should be here. I better--
艾米莉狄金森 我不准你离开这房♥间
Emily Dickinson, don't you dare leave this room.
但他是父亲 他应该要在这里
But he is the father. He should be here.
我不需要奥斯丁 我需要你
I don't need Austin. I need you.
好的 天啊 你这娇弱的小手 怎么那么有力啊
Okay, okay. God. How is your delicate little hand so strong?
因为我很痛
Because I am in pain.
亲爱的 喝一口酒吧
Take a nip of this, dearie.
-那会减轻痛楚 -好的
-That'll take the edge off. -Okay.
我偷带来的 以防万一
I snuck it over just in case.
别管羊毛剪刀了 我要用猪刮刀
Forget the sheep shears. I'm gonna need the pig scraper.
-这是你住在新英格兰的原因 -我的天啊 真的
-This is why you live in New England. -Oh, my God. Totally.
制♥作♥枫糖是我最爱的季节活动
Maple sugaring is my favorite seasonal activity.
那也是我的最爱
It's my favorite too.
你说过雕刻南瓜是你的最爱
You said pumpkin carving was your favorite.
-我不能有两个最爱吗 -艾比 不可以
-Can I have two favorites? -Abby. No.
这不是我的错 新英格兰带给我那么多乐趣
Hey! It's not my fault. New England brings me so much joy.
我那棵树流出的树液真少
My tree produced, like, nothing.
枫树要到45岁才能生出优质的树液
A maple tree has to be 45 before it can produce good sap.
你看乔治又掉书袋了
Look at George with his facts.
弗雷泽到底在哪里
Hey, where the hell is Frazar?
这是为他举办的告别派对
This is supposed to be a farewell party for him.
我无法相信他要入伍参战
I can't believe he's enlisting.
入伍的压力迫在眉睫
Pressure to sign up is getting real, man.
很快我们所有人都要上战场
Won't be long before all of us have to go.
老兄 那你呢 你要去打仗吗
What about you, buddy? Gonna go fight?
我觉得军队可能不会要我
I'm not sure the army would want me.
最近我一团糟
I'm kind of a mess these days.
而且你快有宝宝了
Plus, you're having a baby.
遗憾的是 这场战争有很多年轻的父亲参加
Plenty of young fathers in this war, sad to say.
对 说到底 男人必须履行义务
Yes. At the end of the day, a man must do his duty.
怎么女人不能当士兵
Why can't women be soldiers?
-平等一点怎么样 -艾比
-How about some equality? -Abby.
有人知道我在哪里可以得到 洒满新鲜枫糖浆的刨冰吗
Anyone know where I can get a snowball drizzled in fresh maple syrup?
-老兄 -弗雷泽
-Hey, man. -Frazar, man!
-你看起来真的很帅 -对
-Looking good. Looking really good. -Yeah.
我妈妈刚缝好外套的领子
My mom just finished sewing the collar on this coat.
-真有型 -斯特恩斯 你看起来像真正的英雄
-Snappy. -You look like a real hero, Stearns.
-是斯特恩斯副官 -没错
-That's Adjutant Stearns to you. -That's right.
-大家 他是阿默斯特的金童 -弗雷泽 我们为你感到骄傲
-Amherst's golden boy, everybody. -We're so proud of you, Frazar.
奥斯丁 谢谢你们把大家叫来
Thanks so much for getting the gang together, Austin.
能够最后见你们一面 意义重大
Means a lot to see you all one last time.
等等 最后一面 别这么说
One last time? Come on.
-战争结束后 我们会再见面的 -对 也许吧
-We'll be seeing you when the war's over. -Yeah. Yeah. Maybe.
拜托 他们不会打倒阿默斯特最强的男人
Come on. They're not gonna get Amherst's finest.
对 你是曲棍球队的球星
Yeah, you're the star of the field hockey team,
-大学校长的儿子 -战争完全跟曲棍球一样
-son of the college president-- -And war is exactly like field hockey.
无论如何 现在是逃不掉了
Well, in any case here, there's no escaping it now.
别这样 你一直是我们之中最棒的
Come on. You've always been the best of us.
-你是真英雄 -艾米莉在哪里
-You're a true hero. -Hey, where is Emily?
-谁 -艾米莉狄金森
-Who? -Emily Dickinson.
你妹妹
Your sister?
我希望能跟她道别 她会来吗
I was hoping to say goodbye. Is she gonna swing by?
不知道
I don't know.
我不太跟我家人说话了
I'm not really speaking to my family.
-奥斯丁 发生什么事 -晚点再说吧
-Austin, what happened? -We'll talk about it later.
好了 我们来好好送行吧 好吗
All right, let's make this a proper send-off, huh?
为弗雷泽斯特恩斯三欢呼 嗨…
Three cheers for Frazar Stearns. Hip, hip…
-万岁 -嗨…
-Hooray! -Hip, hip…
-万岁 -嗨…
-Hooray! -Hip, hip…
坐等的我们 是否真正值得
Are we that wait - sufficient worth -
那硕大的珍珠
That such Enormous Pearl
当生命 为了我们 在战场上的 恐怖的碗中
As life - dissolved be - for Us -
消溶尽净
In Battle's - horrid Bowl?
抱歉 我很想吐 我一点都不喜欢这样
Sorry. I am so nauseous. I don't like this at all.
你可不可以推一下
Can you just push a lit--
对
Yeah.
天啊 我完全不知道生孩子这么花时间
Man, I definitely did not realize giving birth was so slow.
孩子准备好的时候就会出生了
The child comes when the child's ready.
跟驴子是一样的
It's the same with donkeys.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表