我也是 可惜是在这种糟糕情况下
You as well, though I wish it were under better circumstances.
呃 是啊 我也希望不是这样
Uh, oh, yeah, me too.
在他们正式给你做笔录之前
So before they go ahead and take a statement from you,
我要先为你进行强♥奸♥取证检查
I am going to go ahead and perform the exam for your rape kit.
好吧 现在批评他实在太残忍♥了 所以
Okay, so I feel like critiquing him right now would be pretty damaging, so
看来我只能他妈拿个奥斯卡奖了
I guess I'm gonna have to win a fucking Oscar.
行吧
Okay.
天啊
Wow.
他们把你伤得不轻
They really messed you up.
他们?
They?
你说大概有八个人对吧?
Well, you said that there were about eight of them, right?
老实说 看起来至少有两三个人同时侵犯过你
Honestly, it looks like they had two to three in you at once.
或许不该告诉你这些
I probably shouldn't be telling you this,
但你不是我这周见过的第一个
but you're not the first victim of a Dominican rape gang
多米尼加强♥奸♥团伙受害者
I've seen this week.
幸好你浑身上下都在掉DNA
Fortunately, you are practically leaking with DNA,
所以这案子肯定能轻松搞定
so I bet this is gonna be an open and shut case.
要不我们从这儿重新开始?
Okay, so how about we reset from like right here?
你想喊停?
You wanna stop?
我只是觉得我们可以让事情简单点 对吧?
I just think we can make it a little less complicated, right?
我们从这里继续 但就当你在给我做年度前列腺检查
Let's pick up from here, but let's just say that you're doing my annual prostate exam.
噢 这主意不错
Oh, that's good.
对 超单纯 完全不带强♥奸♥戏码
Yes, very simple, with 100% less rape.
所以你要做检查了 而我会开始享受这个过程
So you're gonna do the exam and I'm gonna start to like it.
完美
Perfect.
好吧
Okay.
哦 呼 好吧
Oh, oof. Okay.
一切都感觉正常吗?
Everything feel all right?
感觉棒极了 我只是想彻底检查清楚
Everything feels great. I'm just being thorough.
我很感激你这样
I appreciate that.
噢 噢 对不起
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry.
我忍♥不住嘛
I can't help it.
呃 这完全正常
Well, it's perfectly natural.
其实多数人都挺享受这个的
In fact, most people really enjoy this.
我再深入一点你感觉还行吗?
Does that feel okay if I go a little deeper?
噢爽 感觉真不赖 大夫
Oh, yeah. That feels real good, doc.
喔
Oh.
嗯?
Oh?
我摸到东西了
I feel something.
是啊 或许你需要用更大号♥的东西来做更彻底的检查
Yeah, maybe you need to use something bigger for a more thorough exam.
也许吧
Maybe.
我是说 感觉像是绝症
I mean, it feels pretty terminal.
我只是想让你处于弱势体♥位♥!
I was trying to get you into a vulnerable position!
你手指都插♥进♥我屁♥眼♥了 我已经够弱势了
Your fingers were in my hole. I was plenty vulnerable.
我以为这次约会应该零压力纯享乐 可你好像有
I thought that this was supposed to be no pressure and fun because it seems like you have
一大堆具体到变♥态♥的期待 这本身就是压力 丹尼
a lot of really specific expectations, and that is pressure, Danny.
没错 我就是有具体期待
Yeah. I have specific expectations.
比如不得肛♥门♥癌 还有我妈和我都不会被强♥奸♥
Those are no ass cancer, and neither my mother nor I get raped.
另外为什么反派全是拉丁裔?
Also, why are all the villains Hispanic?
好了好了好了好了好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
医生扮演游戏明显玩砸了
This doctor thing is clearly not working.
你才意识到?
You think?
不如我们玩点简单的 连话都不用说的那种
Why don't we just get real simple, something where we don't even really have to talk
各自沉浸在幻想里就行?
and we could both just be in our heads?
所以呢 按♥摩♥师? 还是入殓师
So, what, like a masseuse? Like a mortician.
现在怎么玩?
What now?
你先进去躺在台子上
You go in and you lie down on the table.
我进来做尸检 然后就会欲♥火♥焚身
I'll come in and perform the autopsy, and I'll get really turned on.
这行不通的
This is not going to work.
嗨医生 抱歉这么晚打来 有空吗?
Hey, doc, I'm sorry for calling so late. Are you free?
我还好
I'm okay.
刚看了专科医生 他说我可能得了前列腺癌
I just saw a specialist who thinks I have prostate cancer,
但...希望你能给我个二次诊断
but, I mean, I'd really love for you to give me a second opinion.
你能过来吗?
Can you come over?
噢 将就着来吧
Oh, just go with it.