性感 英俊 像面包一样乏味的性格
Hot, handsome, personality of bread.
但我还是想上他 嗯!
I will still fuck him. Hmm!
现在让我们切回正在进行的直播
And now back to our broadcast already in progress.
最近在看什么新剧吗?
So what new shows you watching these days?
其实没有
None actually.
我觉得到了这个年纪 想看的都看过了 现在就是重温老剧
I think I'm at that age where I've seen everything I want and I just rewatch old stuff I know.
我完全懂
I definitely get that.
有些剧我永远看不腻 每次都能笑到肚子疼
I mean, there's some shows I can just watch forever and still belly laugh.
没错! 比如《我为喜剧狂》 经典重温剧
Oh, definitely, like "30 Rock". That is a great rewatch.
从没看过
Never seen it.
强烈推荐
I highly recommend.
呃对了 你知道吗?
Um, oh, and you know what?
说实话 《威尔与格蕾丝》现在看还是让我很上头
If I'm honest, "Will and Grace" still does it for me.
不太合我胃口 不过《生活大爆♥炸♥》嘛
Not really my thing, but "Big Bang Theory",
我笑得屁滚尿流
I laugh ass my off.
贱♥人♥ 什么时候的事?
Bitch, when?
天啊 要是他说好汉- 《好汉两个半》
Oh God, if he says two and- - "Two and a Half Men".
我是说 我循环看这俩活宝
I mean, I watch those two in a loop.
这是我唯一需要看的节目
It's the only shows I need.
要结账了吗?
Are you ready for the check?
真不用我送你回家?
Are you sure I can't give a ride home?
你真好 但其实我坐地铁能省一半时间
That is very sweet, but it actually takes me half the time on the train.
但我不送你回家的话 你怎么邀请我上楼?
But if I don't give you a ride home, how can you invite me up?
黛比说得很清楚了
Debbie was very clear.
呃 你看着不像守规矩的人
Ugh, you don't strike me as a rule follower.
至少让我留个电♥话♥
Let me at least give you my number.
这是要再破一条规矩?
Suggesting breaking yet another rule?
就破例一次
Just this once.
听到这个太开心了!
That is so great to hear!
可惜罗恩没这感觉 他拒绝第二次约会
Unfortunately, Ron didn't feel the same, so he's declined a second date.
这他妈什么鬼 黛比?
What in the actual fuck, Debbie?
知道我怎么想吗?
You know what I think?
我觉得我的客户大多比你挑剔多了
I just think most of my clients are a lot more discerning than you are.
你好像来者不拒 但来找我帮忙的人
You seem open to a lot of things, while by the time someone comes looking to me for help,
都是冲着特定条件来的
they're looking for something really specific.
有工作 长得帅 人好 不无聊 大屌♥
Employed, attractive, nice, not boring, fat cock.
这有什么难的?
What's so difficult about that?
所以给你第三个也是最后的人选
So for your third and final match,
我想我已经摸清套路了
I think I've honed in on the formula.
呵 但愿如此 毕竟我可付了你不少钱
Well, I certainly hope so, considering the amount of money I have paid you.
这个嘛 我可不能保证满足 呃 你所有的要求
Well, well, I can't promise you, um, all of your requirements.
他是个极度开放的人 就像你一样
He is an extremely open person in the way that you are,
对任何可能的亲密关系都充满期待
excited by all possibilities of connection.
格雷格提前退休了 严格来说算无业游民 但生活特别丰富多彩
Greg retired early, so he's not technically employed, but he has a very active lifestyle.
♪ 哦 丹尼少年 哦 丹尼少年
♪ Oh, Danny boy, oh, Danny boy
♪ 风笛在呼唤 ♪
♪ The pipes are calling ♪
去你的 黛比
Fuck you, Debbie.
♪ 穿越幽谷深林
♪ From Glen to Glen
♪ 穿越 穿越 穿越 穿越 ♪
♪ From, from, from, from ♪