你要为我留到周六?
You're gonna save that for me for Saturday?
哈当然 你一走我绝对忍♥不住打飞机
Oh yeah, I'm definitely not going to jerk off the second that you leave.
我个人最爱男人把我弄高♥潮♥后突然说要走
Personally, I love it when a guy gets me to orgasm and then suddenly says he has to go.
简直是我的心头好
It's actually my favorite.
嗯 本来想来个收尾 不过确实挺晚了
Hmm, I was tempted to finish things, but it's pretty late.
淦 说完我就后悔了
Yeah, I really regret saying that.
要不我留下过夜?
So, what if I spend the night?
危险 嚯 这是0号♥诱捕的终极杀招
Danger. Oh, this is the Hail Mary of bottom entrapment.
你终于同意来场激♥情♥碰撞
You finally agree to go to pound town,
但条件是必须陪睡换取亲密感
but only in exchange for the intimacy of spending the night.
我永远不懂怎么会有人想和刚认识的人搂搂抱抱
I will never understand how anyone could want to cuddle with someone they just met.
噫 恶心 咱俩不熟 你只是个陌生人
Like, ew, gross. I don't know you, you're a stranger.
我♥干♥嘛要和陌生人这么亲密?
Why would I want that kind of intimacy with a stranger?
直接掏家伙干我就行 成熟点吧
Just take out your dick and fuck me. Grow up.
想想看 整晚都和这个在一起
Just think, all night with this.
猛1时代真操蛋
Goddamn top era.
哦 哦对 你就想要这个 是吧?
Oh, oh yeah, you want that, don't you?
是的 爸爸
Yes, Daddy.
爸爸? 哦 你要当爸爸的乖孩子吗?
Daddy? Oh, you gonna be a good boy for Daddy?
超级乖的孩子 爸爸
A very good boy, Daddy.
没错 那你就得让爸爸进去
Yeah, then you gotta let daddy inside.
会让爸爸进去吗?
You gonna let Daddy inside?
你想要什么都可以 爸爸
You can have whatever you want, Daddy.
周六再说
On Saturday.
所以 你该知道我向人力资源部举报你营造了敌意工作环境
So, you should know that I told HR that you've made a hostile work environment,
通过不受欢迎的性暗示
by making unwanted sexual advancements.
我还告诉所有律师助理你是个捕食者 没人该和你共事
I've also told all the paralegals that you are a predator and no one should work with you.
我还在推特动态里标记你详述你的骚扰行为 以及ins上的视频
I also tagged you in a Twitter feed detailing your harassment and a reel on Instagram
里面我超勇敢地回忆这段噩梦般的经历
where I was very brave and recalled what a nightmare this has been for me,
还有你如何给我留下终身情感创伤
and how you have emotionally scarred me for life.
所以我真心希望你满意
So I really hope you're happy with.
猛1时代终结
Top era over.