这电流般的感觉 你懂的
We just like, it's electric, right?
你也有感觉对吧?
I mean, you feel it too, yeah?
噢 我可太有感觉了
Oh, I feel it.
绝对值得深入探索
I think there's definitely something worth exploring.
操
Fuck.
你让我欲♥火♥焚身
You make me so horny.
要不咱们换个地方 继续嗨?
Do you maybe just want to get outta here and vibe?
噢 要命 兄弟
Oh, fuck, buddy.
你尝起来真带劲
You taste so good.
准备好接我这根大屌♥了吗 老兄?
You ready for this cock, buddy?
看 我说什么来着
See, I told you.
说正经的 他过来前我得热身 我可是专业的
Seriously though, I have to stretch before he comes over and I'm a professional.
噢我 我不收费
Oh, I, I don't charge.
你要收费我也没意见
No judgment if you do,
我只是 我还是得当个律师
I just, I still have to be a lawyer.
宝贝 这就是如何交代背景故事
And that's how you do exposition, baby.
专业建议
Pro tip.
如果约炮对象赖着不走 或者天杀的想搂搂抱抱
If a hookup ever lingers or God forbid, wants to cuddle,
真不想抱抱吗兄弟?
Sure you don't wanna cuddle bud?
你知道我的规矩
You know my rule.
除非你在我身体里面 否则别碰我
Don't touch me unless you're inside me.
在门口磨蹭
Linger in a doorway.
这是暗示他们该滚蛋的完美方式
It is the perfect way to insinuate that it's time for them to get the fuck out.
百试百灵
Works every time.