怎么了?
What's the matter?
嗯? - 什么? 你看起来很低落
Hmm? - What? You seem depressed.
你还好吗?
You okay?
没事 我只是- - 又有人发短♥信♥跟你分手了?
Yeah, I just- - Did someone break up with you over text again?
不是 麦迪逊
No, Madison.
那是之前的事了
That happened earlier.
不 我只是写不出东西
No, I just have writer's block.
啥?
What?
唉 我都说了他的精♥液♥正顺着我大腿往下流
Well, I already said that his cum is dripping down the side of my leg,
所以真不知道接下来该怎么编了
so I really don't know where to go from there.
每次我们谁先射了之后 我就特别难接着幻想下去
I always find it hard to continue the fantasy after one of us cums.
一般我都会直接重启整个性幻想场景
Typically I'll just like restart the fantasy.
但这次特别火♥辣♥而且持续了好久 所以我宁愿...啊有主意了
But this one's really hot and it's been going on for a while, so I'd rather, oh, I got it.
嗯
Hmm.
你用龟♥头♥蹭着你自己射出来的精♥液♥痕迹
You run the head of your cock up the trail of your seed
把它们全都刮起来 重新塞回我那张合的小♥穴♥里 还命令我不准
collecting it and guiding it all back into my pulsing hole telling me, I am not allowed
一滴都不能浪费
to waste a single drop.
我 我需要你离开
I, I need you to leave.
和多数男同一样 我的手♥机♥与其说是通讯工具
Like most gay men, my phone is less of a communication device
不如说是男性生殖器的电子画廊
and more of an electronic gallery of male genitalia.
尤其我的手♥机♥还是本能让卡利古拉都脸红的色情小说合集
Mine in particular is also a tome of erotic fiction that could make Caligula blush.
不幸的是 这也意味着它他妈的是个雷区!
Unfortunately, that also means it's a fucking minefield!
比如 这些人里哪个是我亲爹 哪个是要求乖儿子服务的
For instance, which one of these is my actual father and which one is an uncut Brazilian
没割包皮的巴西佬?
who demands service from his good boy?
谁能说得准呢?
Who can say?
这意味着我得活在持续恐惧中 生怕不小心发短♥信♥给我亲爹
That means I get to live in constant fear of accidentally texting my actual father
叫他来干我
to come over and penetrate me.
当然我可以加些恶魔表情符号♥ 但该怎么说呢?
I mean, sure I, I could add some devil emojis to some of these, but you know, what can I say?
我就爱活在危险边缘
I like to live dangerously.
不过这方面 我觉得终于遇到对手了
But in that regard, I think I finally met my match.
他叫格雷格 是个该死的诗人
His name is Greg and he's a goddamn poet.
看这个
Check this.
当我粗壮得离谱的龟♥头♥抵住你抽动的穴♥口♥时
As the head of my impossibly thick member presses against your throbbing hole,
你会乞求它进入 却又被突然侵入的大胆行径
you'll beg for its entry, only to silence yourself with a gasp triggered
激得倒抽凉气噤了声
by the audacity of the penetration.
这他妈简直是玛雅·安杰卢级别的诗
That's some fucking Maya Angelou shit right there.
我就需要我的男人有这种本事
That's the kinda shit I need from my guy.
我是千禧一代的老年人 意味着我成长的世界没有安全空间
I'm an elder millennial, which means that I didn't grow up in a world of safe spaces,
没有反霸凌 没有尊重他人经历
anti-bullying, valuing other people's experiences,
基本上不关心别人感受
just generally caring about other people's feelings.
所以我需要源源不断的性关注
So that means I need a steady stream of sexual attention in order
才能维持一丁点自尊
to feel any amount of self-esteem.
想和我约会 你得带着消防水管级别的性♥欲♥能量
If you would like to date me, you need to bring a fire hose of erotic energy so
我才能感觉自己有价值
that I can feel that I have value.
嘿Siri 给格雷格发短♥信♥
Hey Siri, text Greg.
内容写什么?
What do you want to say?
那声喘息伴随着你阴♥茎♥的痉挛
That gasp is accompanied by a spasm that grips your cock,
你毫不停歇地继续推进 而我学着接纳你
undeterred you continue your momentum forward, as I learn to accept you,
我别无选择
I have no other choice.
管好你♥他♥妈♥自己的事!
Mind your fucking business!
这种笔友间的小调皮游戏大概从第十条消息就开始了
This little naughty game of pen pals started at like the 10th message exchange,
虽然离谱但也很带劲
which is nuts, but also amazing.
虽然我们确实是在约会软件上认识的 但那些火♥辣♥短♥信♥
And while we did meet on a dating app, the texting has just been so hot
发得如此频繁 以至于我们都意识到得先干一炮再说——就今晚
and so frequent that we've realized we just need to fuck first and that is happening tonight.
为此我全天候把皮带塞进裤腰准备着
Now while I have been belt tucking 24 7 in anticipation
但内心深处却担心这场蓄势待发的性张力释放
of this, part of me is worried that the final release
会摧毁半个布鲁克林
of our mounting sexual tension will lay waste to half of Brooklyn.
嘿Siri 给格雷格发消息
Hey Siri, text Greg.
你想说什么?
What do you want to say?
当你深入我体内最隐秘的角落时
As you reach the deepest parts of me,
我会突然重获语言能力
I will suddenly rediscover speech.
"求你了"我会呜咽着说
"Please," I'll whimper.
起初你以为我需要更多时间为你敞开 但当你凝视我的双眼
At first, you think I need more time to open for you, but you'll look into my eyes
就会明白我渴求的是被填满
and realize what I'm asking for is to be filled.
谢了凯尔!
Thank you, Kyle!
能在这事上与我势均力敌的男人可不多见
It is rare for me to find a man that can go toe to toe with me on this,
但这家伙居然是 你猜怎么着...
but this guy is, wait for it...
色情工作坊教练
An erotic workshop coach.
对 就是那种密宗性♥爱♥把戏
Yeah, like tantric shit.
你知道像我这样的骚货要是既想靠性赚钱
And you know the stuff whores like me would do if we wanted
又没准备好跨过底线当应♥召♥郎或艳星 会干什么勾当吧?
to make money from sex but weren't quite ready to cross the Rubicon into escort or porn star?
"求"不是"奶酪"
"Please" not "cheese."
Siri是个恐同者
Siri is homophobic.
老实说 如果你仔细想想
And honestly, if you think about it,
性♥爱♥工作坊教练不正是我的完美对象吗?
isn't an erotic workshop coach like the perfect guy for me?
我是说 如果能重来一次 我大概会——
I mean, if I could go back in time and do it all over again, I'd probab-
你知道吗 过去二十年作为男同生涯教会我的
You know, if I've learned anything from the last 20 years
就是那些培养学识啊 塑造活泼个性啊
of being a gay man, it's that, you know, cultivating an intellect, developing a vibrant
追求法律事业啊 培养创作♥爱♥好啊
personality, pursuing a legal career, fostering a creative outlet,
全他妈是浪费时间!
you know, those were all just a complete fucking waste of time!
我真正该做的是多去健身房♥ 然后当个性工作者
What I should have done, is gone to the gym a little bit more and then become a sex worker.
这样基佬们才会在乎
And that way gay people would give a shit about whether
我到底是死是活
I were dead or alive.
未选择的路啊
Roads not taken.
合十礼 欢迎来到我的圣殿 Daniel
Namaste. Welcome to my temple, Daniel.
要喝杯花草茶吗?
Would you care for an herbal tea?
男人喝茶总让人莫名不安
There's something so unsettling about a man that drinks tea.
所以我们现在是在玩冥想角色扮演吗?
So are we doing like a meditation role play or something?
我只是想确认我们达成共识了
I just wanna make sure we're on the same page.
角色...
Roles...
我们都扮演着各种角色 不是吗?
We play all sorts of roles, don't we?
有些是自己选的 有些是世界强加的
Those that we choose, those that are put upon us by the rest of the world.
清醒时的每分每秒都是角色扮演 Daniel
Every moment of every waking hour is a role play, Daniel.
现在又有什么不同?
So why should now be any different?
我开始怀疑这茶里加了料
I'm starting to get real worried about what's in this tea.
开始前要先讨论知情同意吗 Daniel?
Shall we discuss consent before we begin, Daniel?
哦 好啊 当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
所以别打我 别掐我脖子
So don't hit me. Don't choke me.
不准用鱼钩 别叫我婊♥子♥
No fish hooks. Don't call me a whore.
禁止额外体液还有-
No extracurricular fluids and-
你说的是界限 丹尼尔 不是同意
You're speaking of boundaries, Daniel, not consent.
在我的职业里 确保所有性体验完全出于自愿至关重要
In my line of work, it is vital that all sexual experiences be entirely consensual.
当然
Sure.
那你该高兴知道至今为止
Well you will be happy to know that all of the sex
我所有的性经历都是双方自愿的
I have had to date has been consensual.
你确定吗 丹尼尔?
Are you sure, Daniel?
相当确定我从没强♥奸♥过谁
Pretty sure I've never raped anybody.
你有太多要学的了 丹尼尔
You have so much to learn, Daniel.
但大多数人都这样
But most people do.
在我的行业里 每个眼神 每次触碰 每个动作都必须得到许可
In my line of work, each look, each touch, each act must be consented to.
有意思
Interesting.
要不我给你个随时可以撤销的全面许可
So how about I just give you blanket consent that I can revoke in my discretion
然后我们就像普通人那样做?
and we do it just like everyone else does it?
我不是普通人 丹尼尔
I'm not everybody else, Daniel.
确实不是
Sure isn't.
丹尼 我能真正注视你的眼睛吗?
Danny, may I truly meet your gaze?
行啊
Sure.
感谢你的允许
Thank you for your consent.
现在 我能脱衣服了吗?
Now, may I disrobe?
有何不可?
Why not?
好吧 老手 这货不错 和照片上一模一样
Alright, pro, it's a nice one and it lives up to the pictures.
菜鸟 他极有可能是个连环杀手
Con, it's very possible he's a serial killer.
看来只有一种方法能验证了
Guess there's only one way to find out.
你看 你已经犯了三项未经同意的行为
You see, you have already engaged in three non-consensual acts.
啥?
What?
第一 你脱衣服前没问我是否同意
One, you do not ask if you had my consent to disrobe.
第二 你跪下来盯着我老二看时也没征求同意
Two, you do not ask if you had my consent to rise to your knees or turn your gaze to my penis.
现在你明白了吧?
Now you see, don't you?
别怕
Fear not,
我原谅你的侵犯行为 现在你理解了性同意的复杂性
I forgive you for violating me and I'd be happy to continue