剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表
《恶魔之子》前情提要
Previously on "Damien"...
唯一能救戴米恩的办法
The only way you can save Damien
就是你告诉我这位修女在哪
is to tell me where this nun is.
我感觉有个实实在在的东西跟随着我
I think something very real is following me.
你能帮我吗
Can you help?
索恩做了什么
And what did Thorn do?
他划开火柴
He lit the match
点燃了我的手
and set fire to my hands.
然后他站在那里看着火焰
Then he stood there and watched the flames.
他说正在发生一些可怕的事情
He said something horrible is going on out there.
是恶魔干的
The Devil did it.
什么
What?
亲爱的 你失去理智了
Honey, you're losing it.
我们必须送她去医院
We have to get her to a hospital.
待在这里 好吗
Stay here, okay?
时候到了 你势必重生
It is time. You must be reborn.
戴米恩
Damien!
你们做了什么
What have you done?
戴米恩
Damien.
戴米恩 停下
Damien, stop.
停下
Stop!
站在原地不要动
Stay where you are!
就是他
That's him.
所有人待命 所有人待命
All teams stand by. All teams stand by.
不要动
Don't move!
把武器放下
Get your weapons down.
孩子
My boy...
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
去死吧 约翰
To hell with you, John.
我知道我之前并没有告诉你全部实情
I know I couldn't tell you everything before,
但是你必须相信我 这是为了保护你
but you must believe me, it was for your own protection.
你知道自己处于多大的危险之中
You see how much danger you're in.
我一直是站在你这方的
I've always been on your side,
-铺平道路好让你... -已经结束了
- paving the way so you could... - This ends now.
不管你想从我身上得到什么 放弃吧
Whatever you want from me, forget it.
我们没有想从你那里得到什么
We don't want anything from you.
我们想为你付出一切
We want everything for you.
你知道我们为你准备了多少吗
Do you have any idea what we've put at your disposal?
阿米蒂奇有上亿的资产 军队 银行
Armitage has billions, armies, banks,
全都是为你准备的
all for you.
不要听他的
Don't listen to him.
-你将拥有全世界 -你知道他为谁效力
- You'll have the world. - You know who he serves.
你将统一世界
You'll unite nations.
你会统治世界很久很久
You'll rule for a long, long time.
所以我带来战争
So I bring the war,
你和拉特利奇趁机获利
you and Rutledge collect the spoils?
我们为了你已经做了几个世纪的
We've been putting things in place for you
准备工作
for centuries.
一切都准备就绪了
Everything is ready.
人们需要你来领导
The people need you to lead.
我们有成千上万人
There are thousands of us.
都在等待听从你的命令
There's a movement that's waiting to hear your word.
没门
No deal.
杀了这个女的把他带走
Shoot her in the head and bring him in.
戴米恩 快走
Damien. Come on.
戴米恩
Damien.
戴米恩
Damien!
快点 我们快走
Come on. Let's go.
戴米恩
Damien.
戴米恩 戴米恩
Damien. Damien!
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
是你干的
You did this.
你让她落入这个境地 你自己清楚不是吗
You brought her into this shit. You know that, right?
你手上沾着她的血
Her blood's on your hands.
让我一个人待会
Could I have a moment, please?
我自己走 我自己走
I'm going! I'm going!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
拜托 你们没必要这么做
Come on. You don't have to do this.
坐下
Sit down.
把手绑上
Hands.
注意 有人正在快速接近正门
Be advised, someone's approaching the main gate, and fast.
一群混♥蛋♥ 别挡道
Assholes! Get out of my way.
拉特利奇在哪
Where's Rutledge?
血债血偿
Blood will spill.
她的
Hers.
你的 我的
Yours. Mine.
我们会让那个修女付出代价
We'll make the nun pay.
这是我们等待已久的时刻
This is the moment we've been waiting for.
我们必须得找到他
We have to find him.
梵蒂冈可不会鸣枪示警
The Vatican wouldn't fire a warning shot.
如果"叩问上帝会"盯上了他
If Scisco Dei is on to him,
他们可就不只是会派几个修女而已了
they'll send more than a handful of nuns.
我们没多少时间了
We're out of time.
我们才刚刚开始
We're at the beginning.
站在那别动
Hold it right there.
你到底做了什么
What have you done?
我失败了
I failed.
不 不 你并没有失败
No. No, you didn't fail.
你释放了野兽
You've turned the Beast loose.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
-把她带回去 -不
- Take her. - No.
就她一个
Just her.
格蕾塔 不 格蕾塔
Greta, no! Greta!
我们完成了上帝的工作
We've done God's work!
格蕾塔 格蕾塔
Greta! Greta!
被洪水产生的巨型水墙击翻
...knocked over by a wall of flooding waters.
政♥府♥官员称死亡人数
Government officials are saying that the death toll...
几乎肯定会超过1000人
...would almost certainly rise to more than 1,000.
下车
Get out of the car.
请不要伤害我
Please, don't hurt me.
下车 快点
Get out. Now!
戴米恩
Damien.
我爱你 戴米恩 这都是为了你
I love you, Damien. It's all for you.
我爱你 戴米恩
I love you, Damien.
这都是为了你
It's all for you.
-戴米恩 -不 不 不
- Damien... - Oh, no. No! No!
-这都是为了你 戴米恩 -停下
- It's all for you, Damien! - Stop!
-戴米恩 -停下
- Damien! - Stop!
-我爱你 戴米恩 -停下 不
- I love you, Damien! Damien... - Stop! No!
-戴米恩 -停下
- Damien! - Stop.
这都是为了你 我爱你 戴米恩
It's all for you, Damien! I love you, Damien!
不
No!
-戴米恩 我爱你 戴米恩 -停下
- Damien! I love you, Damien! - Stop.
戴米恩
Damien!
-上车 -戴米恩
- Come on. - Damien.
我们不能就这么把她丢下不管
We can't leave her like this.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
妈的
Damn it.
你没事的
You're okay.
为什么是她而不是你
Why her and not you?
上帝惩戒邪恶之人
God punishes the wicked.
他既惩戒邪恶之人又惩戒忠诚的追随者
He punishes the wicked and the faithful alike.
我的女儿
My daughter...
深受其害
suffered terribly.
你也会的
So will you.
你本有机会阻止那个反基♥督♥者
You had your chance to stop the Antichrist.
你却使他更加强大
You've only strengthened him.
我们会阻止他
We will stop him.
你
剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表