剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表
and I'll call you in the morning.
好吧
All right.
安·拉特利奇
幕后玩家
纽约环球报 戴米恩·索恩摄影师在黎巴嫩
美国大使妻子死后几天 本人也遭枪杀
你好像找错人了
Looks like you've been barking up the wrong tree.
这位索恩简直是道德楷模
Your boy Thorn is a regular Eagle Scout.
他还在轨道上救下一个孩子
He rescued a kid off the tracks?
对 当时地铁正要进站 一个真英雄
Yeah, just as the subway was rolling in... a real hero.
这里说又有一起死亡
It says here there was another death.
是起不相关的事故
Unrelated accident.
事发地点在车站另一边
Some guy bought it in another part of the station.
好了 收手吧 去睡会儿
Come on, shut this down. Time to get some sleep.
去吧
Let's go.
享受一下生活
Get a life.
我一听说就来了
I came as soon as I heard.
我没事
I'm fine.
我带了寿司
I brought sushi.
马萨大厨是我的老朋友
Chef Masa is a dear old friend of mine.
他亲自做的
He prepared it himself.
是那人真地在跟踪我
Was that man really after me,
还是因为你正想除掉他
or was he just someone you wanted out of your way?
都有
Both.
我不会这么做的
I won't do this.
不是这个套路
That's not how this works.
今早 你什么都知道
This morning, you had all the answers.
现在又一无所知
Now you don't.
我说过没人能知道一切
I said no one has all the answers.
但也没说一无所知
I didn't say there aren't any.
你怎么弄到这个的
How did you get this?
我刚把它毁了
I just... I destroyed it.
我删了所有文件
I deleted all the files.
多好的照片
It's such an amazing shot.
要是你之前斗胆发表了这个
If you'd had the temerity to publish it,
估计联♥合♥国♥几个月前
maybe the U.N. Would have sent in
就会派维和部队来了
its Peacekeepers months earlier.
这样一张照片能拯救千万人
A photo like this could have saved thousands of lives.
不
No.
我们什么都做不了
There was nothing anyone could have done.
你真这么认为吗
You really believe that?
这是真的 我们...
It's true. I mean, we...
我们知道他们要来了
we knew they were coming.
那些军阀和民兵
The warlords and militia
在夏天横扫了落后国家
swept through the back country that whole summer.
夏天雨水多 发了洪水
With the rains, the river was flooded.
村庄毁了
The village was cut off.
你去了
You got in.
他们来的那天夜里
The night they came through,
村民们跑到田里
the villagers ran into the fields.
游击队就去追杀他们
The guerrillas chased them.
用大砍刀劈开高高的杂草
Hacked down the tall grass, the bodies...
和肉身
with machetes.
那些没跑掉的就被集♥合♥起来屠♥杀♥
Those who didn't run were rounded up, slaughtered.
我当时在田里
I was in the field.
没人看见我
No one saw me.
有个女人怀着孕 不能跑
One woman was in labor. She couldn't run.
他们把她丈夫拖到空地上
They dragged her husband into the square.
军阀们和这个男人一起
And the warlords waited with this man
等着她妻子分娩 她惨叫了
while his wife gave birth... and she was screaming...
几个小时
for hours.
田里到处都是临死前的惨叫
The fields were filled with the screams of the dying.
军人就站在那里抽烟 大笑着
The militia, they just stood there, smoking,
听她惨叫
laughing at her screams.
火越烧越高
The flames burned higher.
当婴儿的头颅冒出来时
When that baby's head was finally showing...
他们把婴儿扯出来
...they ripped it out of her...
丢进火堆
and threw it on the fire.
婴儿的第一个声音就是惨呼
Its first breath was a scream.
然后...
After that...
他们杀了所有人
they killed them all.
你却怪我
And you blame me
毁了那张照片
for destroying that photo.
我是为了那些死亡怪你
I blame you for those deaths.
你那夜面对的邪恶
The evil you felt that night...
你一直都面对的...
that you always feel...
想要逃离的邪恶
that you keep running away from,
正来自于你
it comes from inside of you.
是它让你躲过了那男人的袭击
It's what kept you alive when that man attacked you.
让你活到现在
It's what kept you alive today.
放屁
Bullshit!
你想让我信你这套
You just want me to buy this whole...
反基♥督♥者的奇谈怪论
antichrist head game of yours.
你要怎么解释呢
What's your explanation?
你就像那个婴儿
You're just like that baby...
生于火焰
born in the fire.
那夜那里是有恶魔
There was evil there that night, but...
但是和我无关
I had nothing to do with it.
是那些人把婴儿从母亲体内扯出来
It was those men who ripped that baby from its mother.
他们又有什么报应呢
And what happened to them?
他们被政♥府♥军队抓住后
Government troops captured them.
在日出时分被绞死了
Hanged them at sunrise.
可能有一个上帝吧
I guess there is a God after all.
不是上帝
Not God.
是别的
Something else.
你就是神魔存在的证据
You're proof of the magical.
我不是
I'm not.
当你认清了你的本来面目
Once you accept who you are,
一切就简单多了
things will be so much easier.
你必须信任我
You have to trust me.
我绝不会伤害你
I'd never do anything to hurt you.
这要我怎么信
How can I believe that?
你走吧
You better leave.
好的 时间不早了 你也累了
Of course. It's late, and your exhausted.
我离开前能不能用一下洗手间
Do you mind if I freshen up a bit before I hit the road?
请便 就在那里
Sure, it's right through there.
安
Ann.
有个女人
There was a woman...
在大马士革
...in Damascus.
她从我小时候起
She's been following me...
就一直跟踪我
my whole life.
我不知道为什么
I can't explain it.
我上次在纽约看见她了
I saw her here in New York.
她掀开我的头发
She pulled out my hair.
我有一个胎记
I have a birthmark.
恶魔之子
第一季第三集
剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表