剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表
你到底想干什么
What do you want from me?
告诉我 我到底对你做过什么
Tell me... what... what did I ever do to you?
回答我
Answer me!
三天前
叙利亚 大马士革
旧城基♥督♥教区
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你记得我生日
You remembered.
不过呢
You know what?
我不能收
I can't accept this.
下面写着"卡罗·史利兹曼所有"
It says "Property of Carol Schlitzman" on the bottom.
妈的 我还以为我把它刮掉了
Dang, man, I thought I scratched that off.
不过真的谢谢
Thanks, man, really.
先别谢我
Don't thank me yet.
今晚我叫了兄弟来酒店
I've got the crew coming to the hotel tonight,
我一跟他们说你要越过30大关了
and once I told them you're turning the big 3-0,
他们说会带好东西过来
they promised to bring the pain.
去年的派对我还没缓过劲儿来呢
I don't think I recovered from last year.
这里太安静了
It looks quiet.
拍些生活场景照片
Get some, uh, quality of life shots
丰满一下报道内容
to fill out the piece.
动作快点
Just make it quick.
我想赶紧开始派对
I wanna get this party started!
小心
Careful!
你们都是非法居民
立刻撤离 否则你将被逮捕
什么情况
What happened?
军队要重新安置这群人
The Army's relocating these people!
据说他们在窝藏恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They got word they're harboring terrorists!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是被这些人逼出来的
The terrorists here are the ones they're creating.
凯莉
Kelly!
戴米恩
Damien?
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
跟你一样
Same as you.
我本想打给你
I meant to call.
凯莉 见到你很开心
Hey, uh, Kelly, it's good to see you.
阿玛尼 我还以为你总会想通甩了他呢
Amani. Thought you'd come to your senses and ditch this guy.
甩不开 听我说
Can't get rid of him. Hey, listen, uh,
你看到什么了 我们能溜回去吗
what'd you see? Any chance we can slip back in there?
不行 都被封锁了
No, it's all closed off.
估计会有一场大屠♥杀♥
There's gonna be a massacre.
看来我们只能静观其变
So we're gonna have to stay put then.
-开玩笑吧 -当然不要
- Are you kidding me? - Absolutely not.
我来追
I got this one.
戴米恩 我爱你
Damien, I love you.
这都是为了你
It's all for you.
这都是为了你
It's all for you!
戴米恩 我爱你
Damien, I love you!
恶魔之子
第一季第一集
你在找谁
Who are you looking for?
-一位妇人 -谁
- A woman. - Who?
她当时抓住了我 还知道我的名字
This, uh, woman grabbed me. She knew my name.
也是记者吗
Another journalist?
不 她是本地人 大马士革人
No, no, from here, from Damascus.
她说了一些事 她根本不可能知道的事
She said stuff. Stuff she couldn't have known.
她对我做了什么
She did...something.
我看到了童年时的景象 我那时还是个孩子
I saw memories from my childhood when I was a kid
还有我父母 不 当时发生了意外
when my parents... no, an accident had happened.
我记得你说过你不记得童年的事情了
Thought you said you don't remember your childhood.
是的 但她让我全想起来了
No, she brought all back.
我当时5岁 那天是我的生日
I was 5. It was my birthday.
我们要搞清楚这些卡车要去哪里
We gotta find out where these trucks are going.
凯莉
Hey, Kelly!
我正在找人搭车
I'm hooking up a ride.
这个人说他知道这些人要被移送到哪里
This guy says he knows where these people are being relocated.
给他500美元 他就带咱们去
He'll take us there for $500.
我回旅馆后去找你
Hey, I'll meet you back at the hotel.
不 兄弟 你知道随便上当地人车的后果
No, dude, you know better than to just get in a car with a local.
我们会变成人♥质♥的
We could end up hostages.
我必须找到她
I have to find her, all right?
快停下 放开他
Stop, stop, let him go.
放开
come on.
快放开
Hey, come on.
好了 马上将这些记者驱逐出境
Okay. These journalists are being deported immediately.
纽约
我确定这些照片会被《时代周刊》
I'm sure this will get picked up by "Time",
《赫芬顿邮报》 甚至《纽约客》选中的
"HuffPo", maybe "The New Yorker."
你有可能会获得普利策奖
You might be looking at a Pulitzer.
我必须要回去
I have to get back there.
你知道我们不该被驱逐的
You know we shouldn't have been thrown out.
我只知道我的老板会问我
The only thing I know is my boss is gonna ask
为什么我还在与你共事
why I'm still doing business with you.
因为他是唯一一个能近距离拍摄的人
Because he's the only one who gets close enough.
你必须送我们回去
You have to get us back there.
亲爱的 这是不可能的
Honey, that's just not gonna happen.
你已经被禁止进入叙利亚了
You've been banned from entering Syria.
只要再等几个月...
Just give it a few months...
等不了 有些事情不对劲儿
This can't wait. Something is going on.
-如果是由于个人原因 -不 并非如此
- If this is about the private... - No, it's not that.
那是因为什么
Then what?
-你好 -凯莉 我是戴米恩
- Hello? - Kelly, it's Damien.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-你在哪里 -纽约 听着
- Where the hell are you? - New York. Listen.
你知道基♥督♥徒们都被移送到哪里了吗
Did you find out where they relocated the Christians?
我要找一位老妇人
I-I need to find that old woman,
-抓住我的那位 -我看见了
- the one who grabbed me. - I saw.
她捧着你的脸说"戴米恩 我爱你"
She grabbed your face and said, "Damien, I love you."
你能找到她吗
Can you find her?
我为什么要帮你
Why should I help you?
我们曾有旧情 确实 但是...
We had something. We did. But...
然后你就人间蒸发了
And you just disappeared?
连解释都没有
No explanation?
我别无选择 你要相信我
It was the only way. You have to trust me.
我确实信过你
I did trust you.
你能找到那位妇人吗
Can you find that woman?
我尽力
I'll try.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 蒂芙尼 交给我吧
Thank you, Tiffany. I'll take it from here.
戴米恩·索恩
Damien Thorn.
好久不见
Long time.
很高兴见到你 克雷 我...
Good to see you, Cray. I, uh...
希望你不介意我前来打扰
I hope you don't mind me interrupting.
我想请你帮帮忙
I could use a favor.
咱们普雷斯顿兄弟会成员得团结一心 对吗
Us Preston Hall brothers have to stick together, right?
我们已经15年没见面了
Haven't seen you in 15 years.
跟人保持联络不是我的强项
Uh, staying in touch... it's not one of my strong suits.
当时我正在叙利亚追踪报道
I was covering a story in Syria.
我和当地现任政♥府♥有点摩擦
It's landed me in hot water with the current regime.
他们不允许我踏入他们的国家半步
They won't let me step foot inside the country.
你可以动用其它关系
You have other connections.
好吧 我本来可以给迪恩·贝林格打电♥话♥
Well, I could call Dean Behringer,
但是他现在很忙
but he's got his hands full.
我真的不想因为这点小事就找他帮忙
I really didn't want to call in a favor for something this small.
国际货币基金组织的负责人欠你人情吗
The head of the IMF owes you a favor?
好吧 没了他们我们的世界还如何运转
Well, aren't they what makes our world go round?
让我跟我的同事们谈谈
Let me talk to my colleagues,
看看我们能否集思广益 找到解决的办法
see if we can't put our heads together and figure something out.
我相信总会有办法的
I'm sure there's a solution.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
你知道的 我一直说你好人这边的
You know, I always said you were one of the good ones.
慢走不送
You can see yourself out.
戴米恩·索恩
Damien Thorn.
不敢相信真的是你
剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表