剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表
《恶魔之子》前情提要
Previously on "Damien"...
你为什么要把她PS进这些照片里
Why'd you Photoshop her in here?
我没用PS处理 她真的出现在这些照片里
I didn't Photoshop her. She just appeared in them.
她肯定是在研究宗教故事
She must've been working on some kind of religious story.
这些杀戮必须马上停止
These killings will stop now,
为此就算杀了你 我也在所不惜
even if I have to slit your throat to make them.
会议进展不错
Good meeting?
你的表情告诉我的
You have that look.
我确实要去庆祝一番
I am heading out to celebrate
你知道附近有什么好酒吧吗
There any good bars around here?
等等 我...
Wait, I... hey.
在过去几天里 你跟几件
In the last few days, you've been in close proximity
离奇的死亡案件...有密切的联♥系♥
to a number of... unexplained deaths?
不要 不要 不要
Hey! No! No! No!
我或许证明不了
I may not be able to prove it,
但我知道你跟这几起死亡事件脱不了干系
but I know you're responsible for those deaths.
让开
Out of the way!
不要 妈妈
No! Mommy!
你毫不犹豫地救出了我儿子 谢谢你
You saved my son without even thinking. Thank you.
他爸爸是名军人 在伊♥拉♥克♥负伤了
His father's in the Army, got injured in Iraq.
我们刚从退伍军人医院回来
We were on our way back from the VA hospital.
总有些东西
There's always been something,
像一团乌云笼罩着我
like a dark cloud, hanging over me.
你来这里做什么 亲爱的
What are you doing down here, honey?
你要找谁吗
Are you looking for someone?
我们的等待结束了 他要来了
Our wait is over. He's coming.
谁要来了
Who?
野兽
The Beast.
有什么能帮你的吗
How can I help you?
我是戴米恩·索恩 想见莱曼医生
Uh, Damien Thorn, here to see Dr. Raiman.
有只虫子掉你咖啡里了
There's a bug in your coffee.
您有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
有 3点15分
Yes. 3:15.
填好这张表格 然后在最下面签名
Fill these in, and a signature's on the bottom.
事实上我并不是个军人
Well, I'm not actually in the military.
这是退伍军人医院 只接待退伍军人
This is the VA, honey. We only treat veterans.
不 我...是名战地摄影师
Oh, no, I'm a... I'm a war photographer.
我曾报道过很多患有创伤后应激障碍症的军人
A lot of the guys I covered who had PTSD
他们说莱曼医生的治疗很有效
said that Dr. Raiman was a lot of help.
他说他能帮到我
He said he could help me.
请您先坐下稍等
Take a seat, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
急诊室...
Emergency...
楼上给回复了吗
Any word from upstairs yet?
你叫什么
Uh, your name?
戴米恩·索恩 要见莱曼医生
Damien Thorn, for Dr. Raiman.
莱曼医生今天不在办公室
Oh, Dr. Raiman's out of the office today.
那你怎么不早说
Why didn't you tell me that before?
先生 我不是什么都知道 好吗
Sir, I don't have all the answers. Okay?
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
索恩先生
Mr. Thorn.
很高兴见到你
It's, uh, it's good to see you.
我丈夫在这里住院
My... my husband's a patient here.
对 他在伊♥拉♥克♥负伤了
Right. Uh, yes, he was, uh, injured in Iraq.
你儿子呢 迪亚哥还好吗
Uh, how's your boy? How's Tiago?
他身体上没什么问题
Uh, he's fine physically.
但跌到铁轨上真把他吓得不轻
But falling on the tracks really shook him up.
他耳边总回响着巨大的噪音 都快崩溃了
Loud noises bother him. He's on edge.
真是有其父必有其子
Like father, like son.
当时的确很吓人
Well, that was quite a scare,
但我相信他会振作起来的
but I'm sure he'll bounce back.
对了 亚历克斯就在楼上
Listen, Alex is upstairs.
你能不能上去看看他
Is there any chance you can come up and meet him?
我不想打扰到他
I wouldn't want to bother him.
拜托了
Please?
见到你他肯定会高兴一整天的
It would really make his day.
我们来了
This is us.
克劳迪娅
Claudia?
猜我在楼下碰到谁了
Guess who I found downstairs.
戴米恩·索恩 是他从铁轨上救了迪亚哥
Uh, Damien Thorn, the man who pulled Tiago from the train.
来得真巧 宝贝
Great timing, babe.
你是位摄影师吧
You're a photographer, right?
这可不是我最美的一面
This is not my best side.
我还是去外面等吧
I should wait outside.
不用 不用 马上就结束了
No, no, no. We're... we're almost done.
过来 让我跟你握个手
Get over here. Let me shake your hand.
就是眼前这位
This is the guy.
拯救落轨男孩的英雄
不要紧
Oh, it's okay.
他患有痉挛
He has spasms.
放松点 你不是吃过肌肉松弛剂了吗
Easy. You already took your Flexeril.
真是抱歉
Oh, sorry about that.
没关系
Don't be.
真是荣幸
What an honor.
不是所有人都会冒着生命危险见义勇为
Not everybody would risk their life like that.
真正的英雄才会这么做 谢谢你
Only heroes. Thank you.
这话也回敬给你
Well, right back at ya.
我知道你们都经历过怎样的磨难
I know what you guys went through.
给我摆个性感的造型
Pose me sexy.
让戴米恩·索恩给我拍个《花花女郎》的跨页
We'll have Damien Thorn shoot my "Playgirl" spread.
你来退伍军人医院有什么事
What brings you to VA, huh?
楼下有位医生...
There's a... there's a doc downstairs who...
能治疗创伤后应激障碍症
deals with PTSD.
不是吧 难道你被那地铁吓到了
Oh, no shit? Hope that train scare didn't rattle you.
不 不 是因为很多别的事
No, no. Um, lot of other stuff.
我长时间在战地奔波
I was in the field a long time.
刚回到纽约 就失去了一个好朋友
The minute I got back to New York, I lost a good friend.
从那之后我状态就越来越差
I went south from there.
我懂你的感受
I feel you.
那你呢 他们的治疗有效果吗
How about you? How are they treating you here?
他们已经尽全力了
They're doing their best.
但能做的也不多 我的身体官能正在衰退
Not much to be done. My body's shutting down.
来 你需要保持体内水分充足
Here. You have to stay hydrated.
很好
There.
你们介意我拍照吗
Do you guys mind?
过来 宝贝
Hey, get over here, baby.
我们最近都没拍什么照片
We don't have any recent pictures, huh?
深呼吸
Breathe.
没事
Yeah.
不如我多待一会儿 拍些你的照片
Why don't I stick around and photograph you
让大家看到你在遭受着什么
and...let people see what you're dealing with?
好 可以啊
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
我看过你拍的第4步兵师里那些人的照片
I saw your photos of those guys in the 4th ID.
你那时跟他们在一起 就在前线上
You were in the thick of it, right in the surge.
很多摄影师
See, a lot of photographers,
他们就待在前沿作战据点里
they stay out in the FOBs.
看起来你当时是和运送爆♥炸♥装置的
Looked like you were in a few convoys
护卫队在一起 对吧
that took IEDS, huh?
我们团队的几个人在回基地的路上遇袭
Part of our group, uh, got hit coming back to the base,
我们就出去救他们
and we went out to retrieve them.
开着车穿过垃圾堆 你知道那意味着什么
Driving through the trash, you know what that's like.
告诉过你吧 四处都是垃圾 容易藏炸♥药♥
Told you. Garbage everywhere. So easy to hide explosives.
那你呢
How about you? Uh...
你是因为什么进了医院
How'd you end up in here?
我当时正在挨家挨户进行例行巡查
I was on a routine house to house.
那片区域我们之前去过
We'd been to that area before.
我走在前面
I was out in front.
我们转身进了小巷里
We turned into the alleyway.
托雷斯被击倒了
Torez went down.
遍地是血
Blood everywhere.
剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表