剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, buddy. You hungry?
怎么了 小家伙
What is it, bud?
我在找那只狗
I'm looking for the dog.
它会回来吗
Will he come back?
你看见了一条狗
You saw a dog?
就在游泳池旁边 是一条大黑狗
A big, black one by the pool.
我跟着它到了外面
I followed it outside.
听着 我明白你为什么生气
Listen. I get why you're mad.
没错 你偷了我的钥匙 你对我说谎
Yeah, you stole my keys. You lied to me.
不
No.
不不
No, no.
不 这 所有东西都碎了
No, this...everything was broken.
我就在那里 我
I was right there. I...
是啊 但你还看到了一座雕像在流血 所以
Yeah, well, you also saw a bleeding statue, so...
我知道我看到了什么 阿玛尼
I know what I saw, Amani.
戴米恩有危险 我要去提醒他
Damien is in danger, and I'm gonna warn him.
他现在最不需要的
The last thing he needs right now
就是你这些关于
is your paranoid rambling
一场根本没发生的非法闯入的疯言疯语
about a break-in that clearly never happened.
你以为你在和谁说话
Who do you think you're talking to?
哥们儿 你在 你怎么回来了
Dude, what are you, uh... what are you doing here?
我本来要去接你的
I was supposed to pick you up.
你们怎么会在我的公♥寓♥里
Why are you in my apartment?
我是想给你买♥♥点东西放冰箱里
I just wanted to stock your fridge
确保你需要的东西都有
to make sure you had everything you needed.
你呢 你是在这里欢迎我回家的 是吗
And you, you're just here to welcome me home? Is that it?
戴米恩 不 听着
Damien, no, listen.
之前有两个人在 他们把这里搞得一团糟
There were two guys here. They trashed this place.
他们是想对你下手
They were after you.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get inside my apartment?
她偷了我的钥匙
She stole my keys.
我想把凯莉的笔记本拿回来
I was trying to get Kelly's notebook back...
那是什么 是拉特利奇给的爱心包裹吗
What's that? Is that a care package from Rutledge?
她想让你监视我回家 是这样吗
Did she want you to monitor my homecoming? Is that it?
哥们儿 别这么说
Dude, hold on.
你知道我不认识那个女人
You know I don't know that woman.
你参与了的
You're in on it.
你 你还好吗 哥们儿
Are you, um... are you all right, man?
要我给谁打个电♥话♥吗
I mean, should I, uh, call someone?
别装得好像你不知道我在说什么
Stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about.
不 我真不知道你在说什么
No, I don't know what you're talking about.
拉特利奇 莱昂斯 还有这个
Rutledge, Lyons, this.
那是个...
Is... is that a...
-我的天呐 -那是个纹身吗
- Oh, my God. - Is that a tattoo?
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
戴米恩 你之前说你不知道那些6是什么
Damien, you said those 6's meant nothing to you.
你说我是在想象...
You told me I was imagining...
你少指责我
Don't you accuse me of anything.
你闯进我的家里
You broke into my place,
还有你 我们一起经历了那么多...
and you... you... after everything.
出去 你们俩都出去
Get out, both of you.
听着 兄弟 我很抱歉
Look, man. I'm sorry, all right?
我以为你只是需要点时间
I thought you just needed some time
或者什么任务让你能别想那些事情
or an assignment t-to take your mind off things.
那天晚上当你要...你给我打了电♥话♥
The night when you tried to, uh...you called me.
而我没有接
And I didn't pick up.
我很自责
And that's killing me.
对不起 我应该在你身边陪着你的
I'm sorry. I should have, uh... should have been there for you.
出去
Get out.
万能之神
Divine genius,
光明的携带者 知识的守护者
bringer of light, keeper of knowledge,
我们在此传达您的吩咐
we are here to bring about your bidding.
-将面纱撕碎 - 先生
- Let the veil be torn asunder. - Sir?
先生 你不能到后面去
Sir, you can't go back there.
先生 你不能去
Sir, you're not allowed.
我亲爱的孩子
My dear boy.
我要马上和你谈谈
I need to talk to you immediately.
当然可以
Of course.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你看起来糟透了
Well, you... you look like hell.
我自杀未遂 所以...
I attempted suicide, so...
我求过你去看看专业的医生
I begged you to get some help.
没人能帮我 约翰 你知道的
Ah, no one can help me, and John, you know that.
自打从大马士革回来 我就一直能看到幻象
See, since Damascus, I've been having these visions.
当我在救护车里的时候
And when I was in that ambulance,
我做了个梦
I had a dream...
应该说是一种顿悟
more of a... more of an epiphany.
你看见了什么
What did you see?
你和安·拉特利奇是一伙的
You're in bed with Ann Rutledge.
我们都是董事会成员
We sit on the same board.
是我把她带进白宫的
I brought her into the White House.
-我告诉过你的 -不 事情远不止这些
- I've told you. - No, it goes deeper than that.
是你在幕后操纵 而不是她
You pull the strings, not her.
你不懂
You're confu...
别对我撒谎 约翰
Do not lie to me, John.
我一直以来都在试图
I'm the one that's been trying...
戴米恩 我爱你
Damien! I love you.
我一直等待着做您的仆人
I've been awaiting to serve.
蛇的舌头是分叉的
The serpent's tongue is forked.
-你说什么 -它潜伏在草丛里
- What did you say? - He lays low in the grass,
在离天堂之光和地狱之火的最遥远之地
farthest from Heaven's bright light and Hell's cold fire.
我爱他
I love him!
戴米恩 让我侍奉您 我的主人
Damien, I serve you, my master.
让我侍奉您 我的主人 戴米恩
I serve you, my master! Damien!
红玫瑰代表"我爱你" 橙玫瑰代表激♥情♥
Red roses mean "I love you," And orange means passion.
白玫瑰呢
White?
纯洁 新的开始
Purity. New beginnings.
你想要一束吗
Would you like a dozen?
我要找查尔斯·鲍威尔
I'm looking for Charles Powell.
我就是查尔斯
I'm Charles.
我是詹姆斯·谢伊探员
Detective James Shay.
我想跟你聊聊你的母校
I'd like to talk to you about your old alma mater,
普雷斯顿兄弟会
Preston Hall.
你和戴米恩·索恩曾经是室友
You roomed with Damien Thorn.
我们住在同一间宿舍
We shared the same dorm.
他出了什么事吗
Something happened to him?
出事的不是他
Not to him.
我正在调查一系列死因可疑的案件
I'm investigating a series of suspicious deaths.
什么样的死亡案件
What sort of deaths?
不可能是意外的那种
Well, they've been ruled accidents.
你似乎并不相信这一结果
Seems you don't believe that.
我知道在普雷斯顿兄弟会曾经发生过一件事
I understand there was an incident at Preston Hall
戴米恩打伤了你
where Damien rang your bell pretty bad.
严重到需要住院
Enough to be hospitalized.
很抱歉要让你失望了 警探
I'm sorry to disappoint you, Detective.
我不知道你是从哪里听来的消息
I don't know where you got your information.
你确定吗 戴米恩从来没碰过你吗
You're sure about that? Damien never touched you?
一根头发都没碰过
Not a hair.
我们有几节课是一起上的
We had a few classes together.
他不怎么跟人来往
He kept to himself.
我觉得他应该成为了记者之类的
I think he became a journalist or something like that.
一份适合独行者的工作
Good job for a loner.
现在你确定不买♥♥一束兰花回家吗
Now, are you sure I can't get you an orchid to take home?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
反正我也养不活
I'd just kill it.
-你其实可以再多休息一段时间的 -没事
- You can have more time if you need it. - It's okay.
实际上回归现实世界的感觉真好
It's actually really nice to be back in the real world.
那好吧
All right, then.
我这里有个怪诞流行文化大杂烩的案子等着你
I have a smorgasbord of pop-culture weirdness for you right there.
给我最稀奇古怪 最让人心烦的
Give me the most ridiculous, mind-numbing...
名人新娘时尚
剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表