剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表
妈 妈
Mom! Mom!
我不会告诉任何人你做了什么
I'll never tell anyone what you did.
这是我们俩之间的小秘密
It'll be our little secret.
不 别开枪 停
No, don't! Stop!
你过来做什么
What are you doing here?
我以为你跟你母亲在一起呢
I thought you were with your mom?
-她死了 -什么
- She's dead. - What?
我母亲 她死了
My mother, she's dead.
我的上帝 发生了什么
Oh, my God. What happened?
我也不知道
I don't know.
拉特利奇在那里 但是
Rutledge was there, but...
那是场意外
It was an accident.
我非常 非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
这 这完全讲不通啊
This does... this doesn't make any sense.
这一切都没道理
None of this makes any sense.
也许这也不错
Maybe it's for the best.
什么
What?
遗憾的是
Well, the sad fact is
对你来说她已经过世25年了
that she's been dead to you for 25 years.
你已经难过过了
You've already grieved.
就像凯莉
Like with Kelly.
她刚去世的时候我特别痛苦
When she died, I was devastated.
但...
But...
她去世之后
...now that she's gone,
我也终于能摆脱她
I can finally step out of her shadow.
我爱凯莉 一直爱她
I mean, I-I love Kelly. I always will.
但现在...
But now...
我可以追逐我自己想要的
I'm getting all the things I really want in life.
我...
I-I...
他们可能在找我
They're probably looking for me.
告辞了
I-I got to go.
别走
No, don't go.
留下来吧
You should stay.
我们和他们会和...
Yeah, we met up with them...
你在这啊
Here you are, sir.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
听说你♥妈♥的♥事情了
Heard about your mother.
又一场意外吗
Another accident?
-不是 安·拉特利奇 -我们不谈那个
- No, uh, Ann Rutledge is... - We're not going down that road.
等等 她当时就在这家店里...
Wait, wait, wait. She's just right in this cafe right...
不怎么信
Yeah, didn't think so.
我可以证明
I can... I can prove it.
我可以证明她想控制我
I can prove she's actively trying to control my life.
她带着保安 那些雇佣军
She has these bodyguards, right, these...these mercenaries.
你怎么称呼他们都行
Whatever you want to call them.
他们袭击我 那人
They attacked me. Uh, the guy!
那个纹身师
The... the... the tattoo artist.
116大道上的艾德·伯恩
Ed Bone on 116th.
他能证实我说的话
He can back up everything that I'm saying.
我不会信你的
I'm not taking the bait.
拜托了 好吗
No, please. Okay?
我们只要去那里
All we have to do is go down there,
你就知道我说的是真的了
and you will see that I am telling you the truth.
上车
Get in the car.
我不喜欢这里
I don't like this.
拜托了 我们到了 跟他聊聊吧
Come on, we're here. Let's talk to him.
5分钟就够了
Take five minutes, I swear.
不
Oh, no.
趴下 立即趴下
Down on the ground. Get down. Now!
-不是我♥干♥的 -放屁
- I didn't do this. - The hell you didn't.
我知道你觉得是我
No, I know you think I did,
但我要告诉你 我...
but I'm telling you right now that I...
告诉我什么
Telling me what? What?
是你朋友拉特利奇干的吗
That your friend Rutledge did it?
她不是我朋友
She is not my friend.
无论是不是
Whatever she is.
她告诉我你有精神病
She told me you had mental problems.
-她胡说 -是吗
- That's a lie. - Yeah?
不久之前 你说你要疯了
Not long ago, you told me you were going crazy.
刚才你又说
And then you insisted
让我来这里见识一下
that I come down here and I see something.
不 我是让你来这里跟人聊聊
No, I said talk to someone.
显然我认为他还活着呢
Obviously I thought he was still alive.
你带我进来 穿过那道门
You led me right here, walked through that door,
一点没迟疑 给我看了一具死尸
no hesitation, and you showed me a dead body.
要是我杀了人 为什么带你看
Why would I do that if I killed someone?
我疯了吗
That's insane.
我同意
Exactly my point.
好吧 给安·拉特利奇打电♥话♥
Okay. Call Ann Rutledge.
给约翰·李恩斯打电♥话♥ 问他...
Call... call John Lyons. Call him and ask him...
罗丝医生
D-Dr. Rose.
圣西蒙医院的罗丝医生
Dr. Rose at St. Simon's Hospital.
我给她打电♥话♥
I... call her.
她有我的血检结果副本
She has a copy of my blood-test result.
-什么血检 -是我当时想...
- What blood test? - From when I tried...
-想自杀的时候采集的吗 -是的
- Tried to kill yourself? - Yeah.
那事我也听说了
Yeah, I know all about that, too.
结果显示我血液里有迷幻剂成分
Right. There were signs of hallucinogens in my blood.
这好像不能证明你不疯
That's not gonna help your argument.
她给我投毒了
She was poisoning me.
她让我相信我是反基♥督♥者
She... she had me believing I was the Antichrist,
我身边的人的死亡
that people were dying all around me,
都怪我
that it was my fault.
我相信了她
I happen to agree with her.
我谁都没杀
I didn't kill anybody.
那你衣服上为什么有血迹
Then why is there blood on your shirt?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
拜托了 安·拉特利奇才是幕后黑手
Please! Ann Rutledge is behind all of this!
她知道 她知道这人能为我作证
She knew! She knew he could confirm my story,
所以才杀了他
that's why she had him killed!
是吗 要我说 你承认
Yeah? Well, I'll tell you what.
自己疯了
Plead insanity.
还能说服法官
You'll have no trouble convincing a jury.
你要是走运 还能在监狱里活下来
If you're lucky, you just might get life in prison.
我们在哪
Where are we?
发生什么了
What's going on?
你就是没法不管 对吧
You just couldn't leave it alone, could you?
你差点把自己洗白了
You were almost free and clear.
但看看你做的这事
Now look what you've done.
我什么都没做 你和拉特利奇
I didn't do anything. You and Rutledge,
这段时间一直在勾结
you've been working together this entire time!
接下来我们就进屋解决问题吧
Now we'll have to deal with you in-house.
拜托了 开门吧
Come on! Come on! Open the door!
打开门
Open the door!
快跑
Run!
注意 给他打镇静剂
Watch it! Sedate him.
上镇静剂
Sedate him!
救护车 两英里
Ambulance six, two miles out.
有一个年轻男子试图自杀
We have a young male, attempted suicide.
血压150/90
BP is 150/90.
按住他 按住他的胳臂
Hold him down. Hold his arms down.
我在努力...
I'm trying.
你会没事的
Sir, you're gonna be okay.
-放松 -按住他
- Just relax. - Get him down.
懂了 放开他吧
Got it. Let him go.
挺好的 对吗
That's good. Okay?
我懂了 他很好 他很好
I got it. He's good, he's good.
妈妈
Mom...
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay?
我在这里 戴米恩
I'm here, Damien.
剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表