剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表
这个原因却不存在
There is none.
凯莉死了
Kelly died.
一只鸟只是一只鸟而已
And a bird is just a bird.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我
I'm...
不
No...
我才抱歉
I am.
你知道吗 我希望你们两个能在一起
You know, I wish you two had gotten to be together.
她真的很爱你
She really loved you.
我可能不应该说这些
I probably shouldn't be saying that.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我知道
I know.
你觉得麦加里应该不会找你麻烦吧
You don't think McGarry's gonna make trouble?
他恨你 你知道的
He hates you, you know.
他恨所有人 所以他才是警♥察♥
He hates everybody. That's why he's a cop.
不过他说得对 这案子你确实应该别管了
Well, he's right. You should leave well enough alone.
我能行
I got it.
如果你那个嫌疑人有精神病史
If that suspect has a history of mental illness...
那只能混淆掉他的不在场证明
That only confuses his alibi.
并不能解释他身边发生的这些命案
That doesn't explain anything about all the deaths around him.
这是个聚类统计的
It's a statistical cluster...
别跟我说这些 好吗
Don't talk down to me, okay?
你知道我搞不清史蒂芬·霍金的这些理论
You know I can't handle the Stephen Hawking shit.
我试着不和你解释这些复杂的东西
Well, I try not to talk down to you.
只是很难做到
It's just so hard not to.
所有的菜都要用健康的做法吗
Are we getting all healthy now?
是的 我们准备全用橄榄油
Yeah, we're gonna go with olive oil.
橄榄油 多么本地的原料 我喜欢
Olive oil. So domestic. I love this.
这样就行了 看到没
That's it. See that?
你想用几个鸡蛋
How many eggs do you want?
两个
Two.
这个叫索恩的家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
This Thorn guy is a dick.
他走进我们局里
He walks into my station,
那里正好有个因为违章停车抓进来的人
and there's some guy in there for parking tickets
这个人突然就决定要把自己阉♥割♥了
who suddenly decides he wants to castrate himself.
然后还有这一连串的死亡事件和恶犬攻击
And then there's all these deaths and the dog attack.
我就搞不明白了
I-I just don't get it.
你不打算就此放手 对不对
You're not gonna leave well enough alone, are ya?
我试过了 可是很难做到
I try, but it's just so hard not to.
雅各布 来吃早饭了
Jacob! Breakfast!
宝贝 快来 不然就凉了
Babe, come on. It'll get cold.
雅各布
Jacob!
雅各布 雅各布
Jacob! Jacob!
我的上帝 雅各布
Oh, God, Jacob.
帕特里克 帕特里克
Patrick! Patrick!
雅各布
Jacob?
我在这 我救到他了 我救到他了
I'm here. I got him. I got him.
好了 雅各布 雅各布
All right, Jacob. Jacob.
雅各布 宝贝 拜托 雅各布 醒醒
Oh, Jacob. Honey, come on. Jacob, wake up.
他没有呼吸了 他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing. He's not breathing.
让开 让开 1 2
Move out of the way. Move out of the way. 1, 2...
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
拜托 雅各布 拜托
Come on, Jacob. Come on.
他醒了 没事了 没事了
There he goes! It's okay. It's okay.
好了 没事了 没事了
Okay. It's okay. It's okay.
好了 把他弄进屋里
Okay, get him in there.
我来抱他进去 需要马上叫辆救护车过来
I got him. We need an ambulance.
-你抱好了吧 -是的
- You got him? - Yeah.
恶魔之子
第一季第四集
剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表