剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表
I can't believe it's really you.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
抱歉 我认识你吗
Sorry. Do I know you?
安·拉特利奇
Ann Rutledge.
上一次看见你还是在你父亲的葬礼上
Last time I saw you was at your father's funeral.
你认识我父亲
You knew my father.
他真的是个好男人
He was such a good man.
为人无可挑剔
Impeccable character.
对他来说 这般惨遭不幸...
For him, to suffer such a tragic death...
但当时你还很小
But you were so young.
我想你应该不记得太多事情
I imagine you don't remember much.
很遗憾我不记得
Sadly, no.
会有所改变的
That'll change.
为什么这么说
Uh, why do you say that?
因为这是一个全新的世界
Because it's a whole new world.
封印已被破除 号♥角已经吹响
The seal's been broken, the trumpet blown.
我不明白
I don't follow.
你的父亲会感到自豪的
Your father would have been proud.
你会大有作为
You have so much to offer.
我只是个摄影师
I, uh, I take pictures.
谦虚是被过高评价的美德
Humility's an overrated virtue.
这一路对你来说实属不易
It couldn't have been easy for you,
接连不断地被学校开除
expelled from school after school,
普雷斯顿 埃克塞特 牛津...
Preston, Exeter, Oxford...
还以为那些人
You'd think those people would
会对这样一个天赋异禀的孩子
would be more forgiving to a boy so obviously...
多加包容
gifted.
你似乎很了解我的过往
You seem to know a lot about where I've been.
过往就像缠绕在我们脖子上的绳索
The past is like a noose around our necks.
不是吗
Wouldn't you say?
事实上 如果我不时刻关注戴米恩的动向
Truth is... I wouldn't be doing my job
我就无法胜任这份工作
if I didn't keep my eyes and ears open about Damien Thorn.
那你的工作到底是什么 女士
And what exactly is your job, Miss...
拉特利奇
Rutledge.
我认为把它形容成
I suppose it would best be described
保护业务最为合适
as the protection business.
为一些特殊利益集团服务
I look out for special interests.
-什么集团 -我们这行谨言慎行至关重要
- Whose? - In my line of work, discretion is paramount.
关键就在于在不让别人察觉的情况下
The key is to always maintain a presence
时刻保持待在他们身边
without letting people know you've been there all along,
就站在他们身后
right over their shoulder.
寸步不离
Every step of the way.
我只是想做个自我介绍
I just wanted to introduce myself.
很高兴看你已经长这么大了
It's so exciting to see how much you've grown.
我们的人生有过交集
Our paths have crossed before,
你知道的 我很确定
you know it, I'm sure of it.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
我问了住在营地的每一个人
I asked everyone who lived in that encampment.
没人见过她 我找到了一些别的东西
No one had ever seen her. I found something else.
我回纽约了 一会儿把地址发给你
I'm back in New York. I'll text you my address.
你会想看到它的
You'll want to see it.
我已经翻译过来了
I had it translated.
是拉丁语
It's Latin.
她说"这是我的爱子
She's saying, "Here's my beloved son,
我所喜悦的"
in whom I am well pleased."
《马太福音》里说
According to the Gospel of Matthew,
施洗约翰为基♥督♥洗礼时
when John the Baptist baptized Christ,
天空开裂 一个声音传了出来
the sky opened and a voice called out
就是这些话
those exact words.
基♥督♥据说是在30岁时受洗的
Christ was supposedly baptized when he turned 30.
她就是在我30岁生日那天抓住我的
It was my 30th birthday the day she grabbed me.
然后你沾上了她的血 对吗
And you were covered in her blood, weren't you?
在血中受洗
Baptized in it.
基♥督♥是从受洗后开始事奉的
Christ started his ministry after his baptism,
开始布道
his preaching.
我最近看到了一些幻象
I've been having visions.
不 是记忆
No, uh...memories...
以前没出现过
That I haven't had before.
有一个聚会
There was a party.
我才5岁 我父母都还健在
I was 5. My...parents were still alive.
那里有...
There were, uh...
小马玩具和旋转木马
ponies and carousels.
然后...
And, uh...
有人喊了我的名字
Someone shouted out my name,
说他们爱我
that they loved me.
我的女家教脖子上套着条绳子
My governess was standing on the ledge
站在所有人面前的一个窗台上
in front of everyone with a rope around her neck.
她直直地看着我说
She looked straight at me, and she said...
"都是为了你"
"It's all for you."
然后她就跳下去自杀了
And then she jumped to her death.
老天
Jesus.
那位老妇怎么会一字不差地知道那些话
How could that old woman know those exact words?
这就是我离开的原因 凯莉
This is why I left, Kelly.
我不能把你拖进来
I couldn't drag you into this.
拖进什么
Into what?
这些麻烦事里
This -- th-this...shit.
我觉得这太疯狂了 但一直有...
I thought it was crazy, but there's always been...
某个人 某样东西 像是...
Someone else, some -- some thing, like a...
像是一团乌云笼罩着我
Like a dark cloud hanging over me.
我一直在无视它 否定它的存在
I-I've... I've ignored it. I've denied it,
可它一直在那里
but it's always been there.
然后当那位老妇抓到我时
And when that... when that old woman grabbed me,
那就像 它在我体内 在生长
it was like it was... it was inside me now, growing,
这是我妹妹 西蒙
This is... my sister, Simone.
戴米恩·索恩
Damien Thorn.
听说过你
I know who you are.
终于见到真人了
Good to finally meet you.
别被我打断
Don't let me interrupt.
需要来点什么吗
You guys need anything?
不用
We're good.
我在纽约的时候就住这里
I stay here when I'm in New York.
你从大马士革回来就为了这个吗
You came all the way back from Damascus for this?
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you for... for... for this,
谢谢想帮忙
for trying to help.
等等 那位老妇人呢
Wait. What about that old woman?
你要怎么找她
How are you gonna find her?
不知道
I have no idea.
这是我找到的那位老妇人唯一的照片
It's the only shot of the old woman I could find.
我跟你说了 我照了三四张
Look, I told you, I took, like, three, four singles.
全都找过了
Look, man, I've been through everything.
只有这张里有她
This is the only image she's in.
那我们就再查一遍
Then we'll go through everything again
看一夜也得看
even if it takes all night.
为什么这么大费周章
What's the big deal?
没有打扰到你们吧
I hope I'm not disturbing anything.
其实我们
Uh, actually, we've...
我们刚忙完
Uh, we were just finished up.
你找找看吧 找到给我电♥话♥
See if you can find that and call me later?
当然
Sure thing.
我其实挺乐意留下来
Listen, uh, I would love to, uh, hang.
但你也知道 老大不能忤逆
You see how the bossman is, wants what he wants.
确实
I know.
见到你很高兴
Was, um, was good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
这些照片
These pictures...
为什么挂在屋里
why do you have them hanging in your home?
痛苦
The pain.
对那些阴魂不散的乌云
That dark cloud that's been following you.
你是该谨守心防
You can't let it in.
但那不代表你就要排斥一切
But that doesn't mean you have to shut out everything else, either.
你说的有道理
剧集 | 恶魔之子(2016) | 导航列表