剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
Few miles from MKD and nothing else.
做得好 约书亚
Good work, Joshua.
你有给亿万富翁定过谋杀罪吗
You ever, uh, hang a homicide on a billionaire?
可能不只一项呢
I mean, could be more than one.
克里夫 罗伯特·奎瓦斯 可能瓦莱丽也是
Cliff. Robert Cuevas. Maybe even Valerie.
慢点 先别激动
Hey, hey, we're not gonna get all hyped up on this.
我们只是要过去看看
We're just gonna go take a look.
你们跟我和凯瑟琳一起去 -好
You're coming with me and Catherine. Yeah.
五分钟后出发
Leaving in five.
行吗 -好 我去拿装备
Okay? Yeah. I'll,grab my gear.
我给大家都做了备份 不用担心
I made copies for everyone, don't worry.
不 你留下
No, you hang back
继续调查
and keep digging in on this
因为如果我是对的 我需要你帮忙
'cause if I'm right, I'm gonna need your help
说服地检
backing it up with the D.A.
麦克斯 我已经很努力了
Max, I'm trying here.
我知道
Iknow,
我也很感谢你 但这件事
and I appreciate it, but I am almost at the end
我就快搞定了 好吗
of this thing, okay?
现在有克里斯就可以
Chris has got me covered.
行 没问题
Yeah, of course.
祝你们好运
Goodluck.
这就是人造DNA的
This is the big bad
邪恶工厂吗
synthetic DNA operation?
我还以为会是没这么 老旧的地方
I was expecting something a little less, uh, crusty.
我不知道 但我不觉得
I don't know, but I don't think
特鲁曼是来这里挖土来的
Truman's out here digging in dirt.
有人在吗
Anybody home?
走吧
Come on.
好吧
Well...
看到了吗 找对地方了
See that? Here we go.
我不想在这里待很久
I don't exactly want to be here long.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
能找到在这儿工作的人就好了
Somebody who works here would be nice.
能找到是托马斯先生做了那该死人造DNA的证据
Proof Mr. Thomas made that rotten synthetic DNA
就更好了 我负责走廊
would be even better. I'll take this hall.
瞧瞧是谁一个人在家呢
Look who's home alone.
所以 没有搜查令的情况下
So, without a warrant...
我们尽可能多拍点照片
We get as many photos as we can.
你觉得这些是干什么用的
What do you think all this is for?
改变世界 他的原话 去吧
"Changing the world." His words. Go on,
拍视频 拍视频下来
get a video of that. Get a video.
联♥系♥凯瑟琳
Get Catherine.
拜托
Come on.
凯瑟琳·韦乐斯
该死的
Damn it.
到我身后去
Get behind me.
你就一条好胳膊了
You've got one good arm.
好吧
Okay.
不管下面有谁 他们都不会来
Whoever's down here, they're not gonna come for two...
小心
Watch out!
不 不 捂住口鼻
No! No! Cover your mouth!
坚持住 克里斯
Come on, Chris.
克里斯 不
Chris,no.
放下 罗比博士
MAN Drop it, Dr. Roby.
我是凯瑟琳·韦乐斯
You've reached Catherine Willows.
请留言
Please leave a message.
他身高一米八二 穿着灰色衣服 手里有把贝雷塔
He's six foot, gray suit. He's got a Beretta.
告诉约书亚
Tell Joshua!
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表