剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
表现得好像我已经完蛋了一样
She kind of made it seem like I was already screwed.
说不定她在虚张声势呢
Maybe she's bluffing.
不过
Although
她给我发了邮件
she did email me,
要我明天去机库见她
asking to meet her at the hangar tomorrow.
我也要去
I'll be there, too.
好 o
Okay.
艾莉
Hey, Allie,
我看到她的档案里有一张纸
I saw a piece of paper sticking out of her file,
像一小张字条
like a little note.
怎么了
And?
我觉得那绝对是赛琳娜的笔迹
I could've sworn it was in Serena's handwriting.
她以前没提过诺拉吗
What, she never mentioned Nora before?
你不会是觉得
You don't think
我真的不知道该怎么想了
I really don't know what to think.
说曹操曹操到
Oh, speak of the devil.
夏威茨 嗨 怎么了
Chavez, hi. What's going on?
好 我马上过去
AlI right. I'm on my way.
怎么了 -就是一个案子
What was that about? - Just a case.
她在给新上任的重量级日班主管
She was updating the very important
汇报进展
new day shift supervisor on a development.
对哦 你做得怎么样了
That's right. H- How's it going?
在进行一些新的尝试 组搭档
Trying something new. Partners.
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
麦克斯不太支持
Max isn't quite on board,
但不是都说假装能行 直到真行吗
but fake it till you make it, right?
你肯定可以的 -听着
You'll make it. Hey.
我是想让你好受点
I was meant to be making you feel better.
你有啊
You did.
去吧 明天见了
Go on. I'll see you tomorrow.
怎么了
What's going on?
学校清洁工来倒垃圾
School janitor went to empty the trash
结果发现了这个
and instead found this.
好吧
Okay.
这里的血多到可能有人
There s enough blood here for someone
被放血身亡了
to have died from exsanguination.
唯一的问题是
Only problem is,
我没看到尸体
I don't see a body.
确实没有尸体
There isn't one.
对了 顺带一提
Oh, and by the way?
坎托校长今晚没有去参加一场募捐会
Dean Canto never showed up at a fundraiser tonight.
也联♥系♥不到他
He can't be reached.
我觉得他失踪了
I think he's missing.
这窑用过
The kiln's been on.
那是什么
What is it?
这
Well
显然不是陶瓷花瓶
it's not a ceramic vase.
这金表我认得
I think I recognize that gold watch.
是今天早些时候 坎托校长戴着的
Dean Canto was wearing it earlier today.
所以如果有人在计数的话
So, uh, for anyone keeping score,
这就死了俩校长了
that makes two dead deans.
这儿绝对发生过一场恶斗
Whatever happened here was ugly.
连这老兄都被卷进来了
Even this guy got his butt kicked.
总比在窑里被烧化要好吧 真是残忍♥
Better than being melted in a kiln. Savage.
这就是他的作案手法
That is his M. O.
你觉得这次校长的死也是塔克尼奥干的吗
You think Tarquenio is behind the dead dean, too?
我们刚开始到处询问
24 hours after we started asking
24小时后 就又有一具尸体消失了
questions, another body disappears.
是差一点消失了
Almost disappears.
这里可能确实没有铬酸
You know, there might not be chromic acid here.
但或许会有用来
But there may be the ingredients
滴定测量铬酸的原料
with which to titrate chromic acid.
谁能帮我来开个门吗
Can somebody help me open the door, please?
不管那是真是假
For what it's worth,
潜水那说法我从来就没信过
I never believed that whole scuba story.
2019年的时候我甚至提交了失踪人口报告
I even filed a missing person report back in 2019.
你觉得到底发生了什么
What do you think really happened?
有一个晚上 我在工作
I was working one night and
只是做好自己的事情
you know, minding my business,
然后我听到有人在大声争吵 大喊大叫的
and I hear this loud fight, lots of yelling.
是莫伦校长和那个修体育馆的家伙
It was Dean Moren and that Fieldhouse guy.
拉斐尔·塔克尼奥吗
Raphael Tarquenio?
在她失踪前大概一个月的时候
About a month before she disappeared.
我不知道她做了什么惹到他了 但
I don't know what she did to get him riled, but...
我觉得可能是塔克尼奥
I thought maybe that Tarquenio guy- -
他不是个能随便招惹的人
he was the wrong dude to get tangled with.
回到犯罪现场感觉如何
How's it feel to be back? Scene of the crime.
什么犯罪
What crime?
你说呢
You tell me.
弗尔萨姆先生 上一次
Mr. Folsom, the last time
我被派去犯罪现场调查实验室的时候
I was called outto CSI,
我写了一份报告 夸你们都是非常诚实的人
I wrote a glowing report about how honest you all were.
我不是故意想要为难你
I don't mean to make your job harder for you,
但我也想保住自己的工作
but, um, I'd like to keep mine.
我理解 你不是必须要说
I get it. You don't have to talk,
但或许你会想为自己辩解一下
but you might want to speak up in your own defense.
看看证据有什么指向吧
Let's see where the evidence leads us.
艾莉 我们有什么发现
Allie, what do we have?
不太多
It's pretty thin.
门上的挂锁被剪了
Um, the padlock on the gate was cut.
我们在这里的地上发现了
We found a box cutter on the ground here
一把沾满血迹的美工刀 后来确认了
that was covered in blood that we later confirmed
那些血迹属于卡恩·舍夫特
belonged to Kahn Schefter.
我们在这里撒了鲁米诺试液
Luminol was sprayed around the area.
有一大块圆形区域 大概直径5英尺
A large circle, about five feet in diameter,
呈现了荧光反应 反应物是漂白剂
fluoresced. The reactant was bleach.
你有打扫过这里的血迹吗
Did you clean up blood here?
我们没有找到DNA或是血液蛋白质
No DNA or blood proteins were recovered.
并且我们也没有发现指纹
No fingerprints either, for that matter.
整个封闭区域里都没有
There were none in the entire caged area.
这清理得够专业啊
Someone knew how to clean up after themselves.
是吧 弗尔萨姆先生
Didn't they, Mr. Folsom?
这是一个
Uh, that is
很合理的推测
a reasonable deduction.
我只能告诉你
All I'lI tell you is,
那天晚上 我和特雷
Trey and I were here that night
和卡恩·舍夫特一起来过这里
with Kahn Schefter.
我们问了他 是谁杀了我妈
We asked him who had killed my mom,
最终
and eventually
我们意识到 是他干的
we realized it was him.
乔什
Josh.
然后呢 -然后我们就走了
And then? - And then we left.
艾莉 能跟你说两句吗
Allie, a moment?
你到底能不能保持中立
Can you be neutral here or not?
当然可以了 -很好
Yeah, of course I can. Good.
因为如果从他嘴里我们只能问出来这些的话
Cause if that's all we're getting out of him,
那这次调查就得全靠现有的微薄证据了
this inquiry is gonna hinge on what little evidence we do have.
这是哪儿来的 -赛琳娜
Where did you get this? - Serena.
夏威茨警探
Detective Chavez.
她必须要交出她手里的文件
She had to relinquish her file.
帮我检验一下这血迹
Run the blood for me.
有什么发现记得通知我
Let me know what you find.
你心里有什么事吗 凯瑟琳
Something on your mind, Catherine?
怎么这样看着我 -没什么
What's with the side- eye? - Nothing.
我只是
I'mjust, uh,
在想什么时候问弗尔萨姆的事情比较合适
picking my moment to ask about Folsom.
你觉得他能复职吗
You think he'll be able to get his job back?
这说吧 我很高兴这不是由我来决定的
Let's just say I'm glad it's not up to me.
要看评审委员会怎么决定了
It's up to the review board.
这次我不是很能
I am having a hard time
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表