剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
you caught your first homicide.
还是你的假未婚夫告诉我的
I had to hear it from your, uh, "faux-ancé."
克里斯
Chris.
我很高兴你能来
I'm happy you're here.
是我坚持让他来的
Well, I insisted.
但现在人家都在这儿了
But we're all here now.
罗卡交换定律也是
As is Locard's exchange principle.
凶手肯定在某处留下了自己的痕迹
The killer had to leave a piece of himself somewhere.
是
Yep.
谢谢你
Oh. Thank you,
A2 领带夹
A-2, tie clip.
A4 袖扣
A-4, cuff links.
A3 现金收音机
A-3, cash register.
B1 碎玻璃
B-1, broken glass
A3 挺酷的顶针 写顶针就行
A-3, really cool thimble. Just put "thimble."
所以所有的动作都发生在A列
So all the action was in row A.
是的 尼尔的店挺整洁的
Yeah. Neil kept a pretty tidy shop,
除了底板上的那些碎屑之外
except for the detritus along that baseboard.
其实离他中枪的地方还挺近的
Close to where he was shot, actually.
你知道什么比较奇怪吗 布谷鸟钟
You know what's weird? The cuckoo clocks.
我奶奶就有一个
Mm. Grandma Finado had one of those.
简直是噩梦
Oh, the nightmares.
小小的荷兰男孩从一棵粗糙的树上跳出来
Little Dutch boys popping out of a gnarled tree.
他们是要去哪里
Where were they going?
我不知道 大块头 但我是说
I don't know, big guy, but I meant
那钟今天没动作
they weren't working today.
但谋杀当晚是有的
They were on the night of the murder.
是挺不错的 但我需要一些真正的突破
That's neat, but I could use an actual break here.
所以你到底能不能截取到凶手的图像
So can you grab an image of the shooter or not?
抱歉 你的第一起谋杀 确实帮不上
Sorry, no lay upon your first murder.
这是真救不了
There's no salvaging this.
同轴电缆烧了
The, uh, coaxial cable's fried.
好怪 凶手
Spooky. The killer managed
在进店之前
to short-circuit the cameras
就让监控短路了
before he came inside.
没有指纹 没有图像
Got no print, no image.
我们是在找隐形人啊
Looking for the Invisible Man.
你不是要控制咖♥啡♥因♥吗
So, the whole "I'm cutting back on caffeine" thing...
别管闹事 维乐斯
Mind your bidness, Willows.
拜托你别把这人的手臂扯下来
Just don't pull this-guy's arm off
然后打死他 好吗
and beat him to death, okay?
报应不爽啊
Turnabout's fair play, right?
女士们
Ladies.
听说你们对机器人有些问题
Heard you had some questions about robotics.
我就来帮忙了
I'm here to help.
是的 我相信这肯定是萨布丽娜
Yes, I am sure that's why Sabrina here
安排了你律师一起的原因吧
arranged for your lawyer to join us?
霍华德·罗斯曼 你们有问题要问是吧
Howard Rossman. You have questions?
有很多 或许你可以先
Many. And maybe you can start
告诉我们 你为什么要给机器人写程序
by telling us why you'd program a robot
让它模仿实验室技术员开始
to mirror a lab tech.
你是这么理解的吗
Is that what it looks like to you?
我是这么理解的 托马斯先生
So, what it looks like to me, Mr. Thomas,
是有一个机器人在创造人造DNA
is a robot creating synthetic DNA.
这还挺困难的 即便是对你而言 对吧
That's a heavy lift, right? Even for you.
所以何必这么费力呢
So why go to all that trouble?
我真的很好奇 你是哪儿来的时间
I have to wonder how you have time for it all.
我们知道你参与了
We know that you've got your hands
很多企业投资
in several business ventures.
那些上市公♥司♥里也都没有
And none of the publicly traded ones
生物技术公♥司♥ 但
are biotech companies, but...
但你是对的
But you're right.
通过科学改善生活是未来的风口
Better living through science is the next big thing.
我们要改变世界了
We're gonna change the world.
我刚去过我们的一个实验室
I just came from one of our labs.
甚至是直接过来的
Directly, in fact.
我倒是听说DNA
I hear that DNA
现在成新的硬盘了
is the new hard drive.
拍字节的信息触手可及
Petabytes of information at your fingertips.
所有有权势的人物都有参与 对吧
All the power players are in it, right?
不幸的是 托马斯先生无法
Unfortunately, Mr. Thomas is not at liberty
与你们讨论这些
to discuss.
非常抱歉 出于安全原因 你们肯定理解的
So sorry. Security. You understand.
是 我理解 我们也遇到了安全问题
Yeah, I understand. We had our own security breach.
一次网络袭击
A cyberattack.
唯一被销毁的文件
The only files that were destroyed
就是我们从你公♥司♥里
were the ones that we've collected
收集的文件
from your company.
你们觉得我会黑你们这些可怜人吗
You think that I would hack you poor folks?
我是站在你们这边的
I'm on your side.
我是一位热心视频
I'm a concerned citizen...
托马斯先生 非常抱歉
Mr. Thomas, I apologize.
他们和我们说的是 他们在一起谋杀案调查中
We were told they needed technical assistance
需要技术援助
with a murder investigation.
现在我发现我们被骗了
I see now we were misled.
还有什么问题 你们可以找霍华德
You can direct any further inquiries to Howard.
我还有很重要的工作等着我
I have very important work waiting for me.
我们也是
Asdowe.
只要他还有律师
Well, as long as he's got a muzzle on payroll,
我们就什么都问不到
we're not getting squat.
这不一定
I wouldn't be so sure.
别动
Stop.
别往前走了 给我个拭子
Don't take another step. Hand me a swab.
直接从实验室过来是吧
"Directly, in fact."
我以前会做那种梦 杰克
I used to have these dreams, Jack.
站在教室前面
Up at the front of the classroom,
只穿着内衣
and all I'm wearing is my underwear.
这案子就给我这种感觉
That's what this case feels like.
没错 我也梦见过你那样
Totally. I have the exact same dream about you.
别说了
Stop.
我只是 我能证明自己
I just, I only have so many chances
准备好接受二级考试的机会 就那么多
to prove I'm ready for the Level 2 test,
可现在我感觉自己失败了
and I feel like I'm failing.
这才一天
It has been a day,
而且这是学习经历 亲爱的
and it's a learning experience, hon.
我觉得你的视角完全反了
I think you're looking at this completely backwards.
你再说一次
Say that again.
我只是想说
I'm just saying, you know...
你的视角完全反了
You're looking at this completely backwards.
抱歉 我是有麻烦了吗
Sorry, am I in trouble?
不 但我需要用一下你的相机
No, but I need to use your camera.
所以
So...
行 你是对的
Okay. You were right.
死者腹部的伤口 皮肤
The edges of the stomach wound, the-the skin,
它们不是往内陷的 而是向外的
they're not so much puckered in. They're more facing out.
因为我们看的从来就不是射入伤
Because we were never looking at an entry wound.
而是射出伤 -但
It's an exit wound. But...
除非枪手站在这人的结肠里
unless the shooter was standing inside this guy's colon,
那是不可能的啊 我 我觉得我们只需要找到子弹就好了
that's impossible. I-I think we just need to find the bullet.
不是 但如果我们要找的根本不是子弹呢
No, but what if we're not looking for a bullet at all?
乱糟糟的伤口 坏损的电器
The messy wound, the fried electronics,
停下的钟表 必达净没有
the stopped clocks, the Betadine
擦掉火♥药♥残留 是根本没有
didn't erase gunshot residue, there wasn't any.
我知道这是什么情况了
I think I know what we're looking at.
♪你将看到的♪
♪All you will see♪
♪只是你曾经认识的一个女孩♪
♪Is a girl you once knew♪
♪虽然她现在身着盛装♪
♪Although she's dressed up to the nines♪
♪我只好顺势而为♪
♪I had to let it happen♪
♪我只好做出改变♪
♪I had to change♪
♪不能一辈子过窘迫生活♪
♪Couldn't stay all my life down at heel♪
♪所以我选择自♥由♥♪
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表