剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
♪按下我的按钮 来启动它♪
♪Push my button, push to start it♪
喂 你什么毛病啊
Hey, what's the matter with you?!
让开 蠢货
Move, idiot!
你太可爱了 过来
You are so cute. Come here.
你确定你到年龄上这辆车了吗
You sure you're tall enough to ride this ride?
行了 别到处乱摸 克里斯托
Okay, keep your hands to yourself, Crystal.
他是我的礼物
He's my present.
来 穿上这个
Yeah, here, put this on!
麻烦停一下
Mama needs a pit stop.
前面有几个商场
There's a couple shopping centers up ahead
还有家酒铺
and a liquor store.
这个催眠 这个机器人
I This hypnotic, this robotic...J
这个催眠 这个机器人
♪This hypnotic, this robotic...♪
哇哦 没错 辣妹
Whoo! That's right, girl.
开车看路
Eyes forward.
我来让你看看什么叫
Gonna show you what it's like
做牛仔
to do the cowboy.
对 没错 就这样
Yeah. Oh, yeah, just like that.
喂喂喂 停车
Hey, hey, hey. Stop the car!
我的天 蠢货
Oh, my God. What an idiot.
你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢
What the hell were you thinking?
救命 我中枪了
Help. I've been shot.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
赶紧来人 帮忙
Hey, somebody call for help!
无名氏看上去大概65岁
John Doe appears roughly 65 years of age.
腹部有子弹射入伤
Presents with ballistic entry wound to the abdomen.
我猜是9毫米口径的武器
My guess is: nine- millimeter-caliber weapon.
没有射出伤
No exit wound.
胸口有三个纹身
Three tattoos on his chest.
亲爱的 我得描述一下他的纹身
Hon, I have to describe the ink.
你说这褪色的凯尔文是在往什么上尿尿呢
What would you say that fading Calvin is peeing on there?
我也不知道 我们的约会之夜吧
Hmm. I don't know. Our date night?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
听着 如果不是哈德森医生去卡森市作证了
Look, if Dr. Hudson weren't testifying in Carson City,
这也轮不到我接
I never would have picked up the call.
我知道
I know.
我喜欢看你工作 我开玩笑呢
I like watching you work. I'm kidding.
尤其是穿着西装的时候
Especially in a suit.
但是开胃菜实在是太小份了
Butit's just the apps were so small,
显然现在我也没法吃饭 所以
and obviously I can't eat now, so...
就再拍一张片子
Just one more X-ray.
这是你拍的第三张胸片了
That is your third chest screen.
你要给他拍多少张啊
How many times are you gonna zap this guy?
我就是不想太赶
I just don't want to rush this.
为什么 我说的是这儿没法吃东西
Why not? I said I couldn't eat.
没说不能跳舞
I didn't say I couldn't dance.
问题就在这里 亲爱的 这是一个遭到枪击的被害人
Well, here's the thing, hon. We have a shooting victim here
身上没有射出伤 但你知道我们缺了什么吗
with no exit wound, but you know what we don't have?
没有子弹 -没有子弹
There's no bullet. There's no bulletz
好耶
Yes! Yes.
样本可用
终于成功了
Finally.
老大 你能不能小点声儿
Hey, ma'am, could you please keep it down?
我们还在干活呢
Some of us are trying to work here.
约书亚 你一大早来干什么
Joshua, what are you doing here so damn early?
我就是不想惹麻烦 -行吧
Just trying to stay out of trouble. Yeah.
你在重新装潢吗 这里以看上去像是个法拉第笼
Oh, redecorating? Looks like a Faraday cage in here.
我们在对整个实验室进行气隙保护
We're air gapping the entire lab.
网络攻击受一次就足够了
One cyberattack is enough for me.
如果那些人能在人工合成DNA里加密进恶意软件
If somebody can encrypt malware on synthetic DNA,
那他们肯定还有别的本事
they got other tricks up their sleeve.
没有信♥号♥♥
No services.
很限制发挥啊
Kind of limiting.
自动指纹识别系统和DNA数据库
We've still got AFIS, CODIS,
还有拉斯维加斯警局数据库 都还能访问
and LVPD databases still hardwired,
但也就剩这些了
but that is it.
在我们搞清楚要面对的是什么之前
No more digital contact with the outside world
不能让它再与外部世界有电子接触
until we know what we're up against.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我开始接近了
I am getting closer.
你在瓦莱丽公♥寓♥里发现的人工合成DNA样本
That synthetic DNA sample you found at Valerie's apartment.
你是试图在做反向工程吗
You're trying to reverse engineer it?
不只是试图 我成功了
Not just trying to. I did it.
让让 小伙子
Excuse me, son.
所以 如果你想自己改写DNA
So, if you want to script your own strand of DNA,
就只需要把你的编码
all you got to do is convert your code to As and Ts
改成ATCG 然后
and Cs and Gs, and then
让RNA/DNA合成器
let the RNA/DNA synthesizer
把你的信息直接改造成双螺旋结构
bake your message right into a double helix.
只需要合适的制♥造♥方式
Just takes the right brew.
小心了 各位
Look out, everybody.
她在摇老八酒呢
She's doing the Ocho shuffle.
什么 -你这
What? Your little, uh...
你这胜利之舞
Your little victory dance there.
看上去像是老八的启动顺序
It looks like Ocho's start-up sequence.
我以为是在 抱歉 我
I thought you were... I'm sorry, I...
我不是想开你玩笑 -不
I wasn't making fun... No.
看上去
It looked...
可能真被你说对了
You may be more right than you know.
老八每次启动
Every single time Ocho starts up,
他都有这个动作
he does this.
我一晚上都在做这个
I was doing this all night.
就好像他被打造出来 就是为了制♥造♥人工合成的DNA的
It's like he was built to create synthetic DNA.
就像在瓦莱丽·哈蒙德的公♥寓♥里
Just like the sample that was left for us
留给我们的那个样本一样
at Valerie Hammond's apartment
所以 怎么个意思
So... what are we saying?
用于销毁那所有文件的恶意软件
The malware that was used to destroy allithose files,
是老八的兄弟或者姐妹创造出来的吗
Ocho's brother or sister cooked that up?
这肯定不是巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
自从我们开始调查
Everything that has happened
莫哈韦动作设计公♥司♥的谋杀案之后
since we started investigating
发生的一切
the murder at Mojave Kinematic Designs
一定都是有联♥系♥的
is connected somehow.
罗伯特看到克里夫
Robert saw Cliff
做了一些他不该做的事情
doing something he wasn't supposed to do.
所以克里夫就除掉了他
So Cliff got rid of him.
我们一查清楚这些
And as soon as we figured it out,
克里夫的电车就直接撞上了树
Cliff's electric car drove right into a tree.
他的气囊又正好出故障了
And his airbags just happened to malfunction.
克里夫的相机里有一张
And Cliff's got a picture of Valerie Hammond
瓦菜丽·哈蒙德在案发现场的照片
at the crime scene on his camera.
正当她要告诉我们到底发生了什么时
And right as she's about to explain what really happened…..
她就被绑♥架♥了
She gets abducted.
联调局说那案子一点线索都没
FBI says that case is ice-cold.
我们知道嫌犯非常狡猾
We know the perps were slick.
并且有高超的技术能力
And tech savvy enough to encode
把特洛伊木马软件写进血样里
Trojan horse software into a blood sample.
每一份被删掉的文件
Every single file that got deleted
都和我们对机器人工厂的调查有关系
was related to our investigation of the robot factory.
特鲁曼·托马斯的机器人工厂
Truman Thomas's robot factory.
没错
Yup.
要么这人是一切的幕后黑手
Either this man is behind this whole mess…..
要么是他开启了一切
Or he got the ball rolling
然后变成了其他的东西
and passed it on to something else.
《犯罪现场调查:维加斯》
第三季 第9集
什么叫你找不到子弹 杰克
What do you mean you can't find the bullet, Jack?
你说得好像这是我个人失误一样
You make it sound like a personal failing.
这人体内就没有子弹 你瞒不过X光机的
There's no bullet to find. You can't fool an X-ray.
听着 不管怎么说 它都应该在这里
Look, by all rights, it should be here,
在横结肠里 但它就是 不在
in the transverse colon. It's just... not.
这边缘有点乱糟糟的
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表