剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
I figured out why it was bothering me so much.
这对我来说 有点太戳中痛点了
It, uh, it hit a little too close to home.
此话怎讲 博
What are we talking about here, Beau?
你放假的时候
Um...You like to dress up as
喜欢打扮成钢铁侠吗
Iron Man in your free time?
不 不是钢铁侠 是科学老爹
No, not Iron Man. Science Dad.
每年生日 我都会收到一个
Every birthday, I- I get a mug
有科学双关笑话的马克杯
with a science pun on it.
每次过节 都是一件新的格子衬衫
Every holiday, I get a new plaid shirt.
每年如此
Every year.
你觉得我自己会买♥♥这种衣服吗
I mean, do you think I would choose this for myself?
是啊 -别人对我
Yeah, yeah. People see me
有特定的看法
in a certain way.
而且我也 我也没有不满意
And- and I'm- I'm comfortable with it.
我甚至自己也在演
Hell, I lean into it.
我们都有自己要扮演的角色 对吧
We all have our roles to play, right?
我花了一点时间才意识到
It took me a while to understand
像道格·费弗曼那样的人
that people like Doug Pfefferman
他们只是在扮演自己所喜欢的人而已
They were just leaning into what they were comfortable with
这是不是意味着你要扩展你的舒适区了
Does this mean you're going to expand your comfort zone?
或许尝试一下夏威夷T恤
Uh, maybe Hawaiian shirts?
先别急
Let's not be rash.
凯瑟琳和博是对好搭档
Catherine and Beau make a good team.
所以你
So, you're happy
对你的搭档系统目前的成效很满意吗
with how your partner system's working out, hmm?
是啊
I am. Yeah.
一切都很好
No. Everything's good.
是评审委员会吗 他们的决定是什么
Is that the review board? What did they decide?
马上就能知道了
About to find out.
这种事要做出决定并不容易
A decision in this matter has not been easy to arrive at,
但是考虑到现有的一切事实
but considering all the facts presented
以及弗尔萨姆先生自己的证词
and Mr. Folsom's own testimony
我们认为
...we are of the opinion
解雇是更合适的选择
that termination is an appropriate course of action.
弗尔萨姆 -副警长
Mr. Folsom...Undersheriff,
我能说两句吗 -罗比博士 当然了
if I may. Dr. Roby. Of course.
委员会应该知道
This board should know how seriously
我对弗尔萨姆先生的违规行为有多认真
I take Mr. Folsom's transgressions.
我是批评他最厉害的人
I am his harshest critic.
现在 请允许我来做他最激烈的抗辩者
Now, allow me to be his fiercest defender.
如果你们做出这个决定 那将是在歪曲正义
If you render this judgment, it will be a travesty.
乔什·弗尔萨姆是我合作过
Josh Folsom is one of the best CSIs
最优秀的犯罪现场调查员之一
I've ever worked with.
如果失去他 损失将无法估量
And if we lose him, it will be an incalculable loss.
不要
Do not...
不要犯这个错
Do not make that mistake.
罗比博士 你
Dr. Roby, am I
你的意思是不是 你会反对解雇他
am I to understand that you would protest his dismissal?
我会做的绝不仅是反对
Protest does not begin to describe what I will do.
弗尔萨姆先生
Mr. Folsom.
最终你还是罗比博士手下的人
You are ultimately under Dr. Roby's purview.
这里没有人比她更了解她的工作
No one here knows her job better than she does.
你会被无薪停职一个月
You will be suspended without pay for a period of one month.
如果
If.
再出现这种情况 我向你保证
we see you here again, I assure you,
那就是最后一次了
it will be the last time.
感谢评审委员会的各位
I thank the members of the review board.
就此解散
We stand adjourned.
我总感觉我被耍了 麦克斯
I can't help feeling I might've been played, Max.
没事
That's fine.
但如果今后
But if Josh Folsom
乔什·弗尔萨姆再有违规行为
puts a toe out of line after this,
那有问题的就不只是他的工作了
it's not just his job at stake.
你明白的吧
You know that, right?
麦克斯 我都不知道该怎么感谢你了
Max, I- I can't thank you enough.
别说了
Stop.
等你回到实验室
When you return back to the lab,
就得从一级调查员开始做起
it will be as a CSI Level I.
你要做任何事
You are not allowed to cross the street...
都得有我的允许
...unless I know about it.
我明白
I understand.
我为你赌上了很多 乔什
I'm out on a limb for you here, Josh.
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret it.
我不会的 你知道的
I won't. You know I won't.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表