剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
等我们注意到的时候
By the time we noticed,
她已经跑了
she was gone.
没人能想到我们这种女士会这么干
Nobody sees us nice little ladies coming.
你从来没想过会有自己的同僚
You never expect one of your own
变成汉斯·格鲁伯吧
to turn into Hans Gruber, do you?
我不理解的是
What I don't understand is
她是怎么拖走那么多黄金的
how did she haul off all that gold?
安吉拉·霍普对于她这个年纪的人来说身体是还算可以
I mean, Angela Hoppe's pretty fit for her age,
但她再怎么说也只是一个人啊
but she's still just one person.
她把黄金藏在了众自睽睽之下
She hid it in plain sight.
我还帮了她
And I helped her.
那铀燃料芯是归霍普全权管辖的
Hoppe had total authority over that uranium pellet.
她估计是让我把黄金跟燃料芯一起抬出去了
She probably had me cart the gold out along with it.
没有人会冒险打开它的
Nobody was gonna risk opening it.
然后她伪装了自己受到辐射
And by faking her poisoning,
给自己争取了几个小时
she bought herself a few hours to slip away
不会被人发现的逃跑时间
without anyone noticing.
如果霍普把黄金和铀一起运走了
If Hoppe moved the gold along with the uranium,
那黄金也有可能受到了辐射
then chances are it was irradiated.
也就是说我们可以追踪
Which means we can track it.
这系统真不是用来做追踪的
Tracking treasure isn't really what the system is built for.
那会有用吗
Is it gonna work?
有可能 那就得谢谢霍普女士了
It might. We can thank Ms. Hoppe for that.
她来了一把极其罕见的
She pulled off the exceedingly rare
意外金手指
accidental Goldfinger maneuver
让所有战利品都染上了辐射
and blasted all her loot with radiation.
刚和西拉斯维加斯大学和内利斯的人通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the folks at WLVU and Nellis.
他们打开了那边的传感器
They got their sensors dialed in
来找这些辐射黄金
to find some gold that glows in the dark.
这系统是霍普帮忙建立的
Well, Hoppe helped set up the system.
她知道探测器都在哪里
She'll know where all the detectors are
要怎么躲开 -所以我派出了博
and how to avoid them. Which is why I sent Beau
还有一队志愿者带着放射量测定器
and an army of volunteers out
出去了 他们散布了全城
with dosimeters. They're fanned out
我们会找到她的
all over the city. We will find her.
我当然
Of course
认识安吉拉·霍普了 她是我们家的好朋友
I know Angela Hoppe. She's a good friend of the family.
她说她和哈里不熟啊
She said she hardly knew Harry.
她每个月都会来我们家一起吃晚饭的
She's over for dinner once a month.
我们还会一起嘲笑丹尼斯和他的疯狂小鸡
We'd laugh about Dennis and his crazy chickens.
难以置信 我居然相信了她
I can't believe I trusted her.
我们都是这么觉得的 我 我很抱歉
We all feel the same way. I'm... I'm sorry.
我得去打几个电♥话♥
You know/I-I have calls to make.
如果有我认识的人见到她 我会给你们打电♥话♥的
Um, if anyone I know sees her, I'll call.
谢谢你们 至少现在我知道了
Just, thank you. At least now I know.
我知道你肯定很想
I know you're gonna be tempted to
自己去解决这件事 你别
take this personally. Do not.
她彻底把我耍了
She played me like a fiddle.
是啊 她看到你急需和人的情感联♥系♥
Yep. She saw you needed connection,
就利用了这一点
she exploited it.
这不能怪你 约书亚
That's not on you, Joshua.
你做得很好了
You did a good job.
多谢 老大
Thanks, boss.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
那你呢
Will you be?
感觉你今天有点疏远 我说不好
You seemed distant today, I don't know.
心不在焉的
Preoccupied.
是布莱恩有什么事情吗
Is something going on with Bryan?
嗨 我们有结果了
Hey, we got a hit.
111公路铁路出口附近 我们找到她了
I-11 near Railroad Pass. We found her.
你的腿恢复得怎么样了
How's your leg healing up?
我们重新检验了医院里你的血液
We retested your blood--
你真正的血液
your real blood-- from the hospital.
你服用了皮质类固醇
You took corticosteroids
来暂时降下淋巴细胞数量
to lower your lymphocytes temporarily.
你从来就没有濒死
You were never dying.
我们也查到那铀燃料芯是哪里来的了
We also found where the uranium pellet came from.
加利福尼亚州麦基特里克湾核反应堆的一辆卡车
A truck from the McKittrick Bay nuclear reactor in California
将乏燃料运送到新墨西哥州的一座设施
transporting spent fuel to a facility in New Mexico.
因为你在辐射管理部门里
Thanks to your position
身居高位
with radiation management,
你完全可以轻松掩盖这次盗窃
you could easily hide the theft.
燃料芯上了锁
It was under lock and key,
但你知道需要怎么办
but you had an answer to that.
改掉表格上的一个数字就行了
Just change one number on a spreadsheet.
你的计划很彻底
It was a very thorough plan.
就像你的事故相应手册
Just like your incident response playbook.
就像你的事故相应手册
Just like your incident response playbook.
很天才 真的
Genius, really.
我是说
Imean...
这可不一定吧 看看现在我在哪儿
Well, I don't know about that. Look where I am.
你在黄金上犯了错
You made a mistake with the gold.
你不明白
You don't understand.
本来不该有人死的
Nobody was supposed to die,
哈里 他儿子都不该死的 是我失败了
not Harry, not his son. That was my failure.
你在帕拉丁家
You hid a radioactive pellet
藏了一个带辐射的燃料芯
in the Pallatines' house.
你以为会怎么样啊
What'd you think was gonna happen?
哈里知道受了辐射会有什么症状
Harry knew the symptoms of radiation poisoning.
我以为他完全可以在达到致命剂量之前很久
I assumed he'd call it in long before
就上报的
he absorbed a fatal dose.
然后那条街上
Then everyone
所有人就会被疏散
in the neighborhood would evacuate,
我就可以进去
I'd get in...
不会有人死的
Nobody had to die.
但你不在乎他们到底会不会死
But you didn't care if they did.
我花了38年
I've spent 38 years
服务于内华达州的人♥民♥
working for the people of Nevada.
我得再干40年
I'd have to spend another 40 just to
才能勉强过上普通退休生活
retire on cheap beer and peanuts.
我只是想要
I just wanted...
最后一次过上好生活的机会
one last shot at the good life.
你的机会
Yourshot
害死了两条人命 安吉拉
cost two people their lives, Angela.
再等30年吧
Give it another 30 years.
可能等你到了我这个年纪 你就会明白了
Maybe when you're my age, you'll-you'll understand.
不 不
No. No.
我永远也理解不了你
I never will.
好了 手放背后
All right, hands behind your back.
我们走
Let'sgo.
黄金已经还给丹尼斯·罗斯纳了
The gold's been returned to Dennis Rosner.
你敢信吗 他居然都没说声谢谢
Would you believe he didn't say thank you?
他还抱怨呢
He made a stink about
说得给黄金都消个毒 但那就是他的麻烦了
needing to decontaminate it all, but that's his problem.
我可能忘记跟他说
I may have failed to mention that
那不会影响健康 而且已经过了两天 没有辐射了
it's not a health risk and won't be radiated after two days.
所以这案子算是结了吧
So, we re all wrapped up there then, huh?
是的 关于这个吧
Yeah, on that--
我们在担心你
we're wondering about you.
你最近感觉不太对劲
You've seemed off lately.
该不会是因为我这个主管做的不好吧
It's not how I'm handling my supervisor role, is it?
不 艾莉 不
No, Allie, no.
那是怎么了
Then what is it?
把门关上
Close the door.
所以 你们是对的
So, you're right.
我是在分心
Ihave been distracted.
我一直在办另一个案子
I've been working another case.
什么案子 -罗伯特·奎瓦斯谋杀案
What case? The Robert Cuevas murder.
还记得吗 那个在机器人工厂
Remember? The poor soul
被杀的可怜人
who was killed at that robot factory?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表