剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
Sorry I'm late.
车出问题了
Car trouble.
没有 抱歉我们今天只用了座机
No, I'm afraid we're land lines only today.
我们想着你可能会想要这个
We thought you might want this.
这是尼尔钱包里的
It was in Neil's wallet.
99年的奥兹音乐节
Ozzfest '99.
真是疯狂的时候啊
Man, wild times.
哇哦 我钱包里只放我最在乎的人
Wow. My-my wallet's only for the people I care about most.
你们关系一定很好吧 -对 我们是挺亲的
You must've been tight. Yeah, we were close.
你是有嚼烟草习惯的 对吧 卢
You chew tobacco, Lou, right?
时间怎么样了
How are we on time?
我们有至少五分钟
We've got five minutes, at least,
可能更多
probably more,
除非卢比他看起来更聪明
unless Lou's smarter than he looks.
他做了个磁铁来杀人
Well, he built a magnet to kill a man,
这你可说不准的
he might surprise us.
你在哪儿呢 小东西
Where are you, little fella?
我们在尼尔店外找到了一些嚼烟
We found some chewing tobacco outside Neil's store.
以为可能是凶手的 但
Thought it might've come from the killer, but
那是你的DNA 卢
that's your DNA, Lou.
我想肯定是
Oh, I'm sure it is.
这是我唯一的恶习
It's my only vice.
这些胎痕的尺寸
These tire tracks came from a truck
和你的车一样
same size as yours, and
而且根据宽度和深度 它载着一些重物
the width and tread tells it was hauling something heavy.
你们跟我说这些干什么呢
Why are you telling me this?
肖娜提过 几周前你开始
Shawna mentioned you started bringing Neil boba
给尼尔带珍珠奶茶
a few weeks back.
是啊
Yeah.
是这样 杀死尼尔的是一颗
See, a magnet the size of a tapioca pearl
珍珠大小的磁铁 而你的车
was used to kill Neil, and your truck
正好停在磁铁的位置上
was in the exact path of that magnet.
我不明白 尼尔不是中枪的吗
I don't understand. Neil was shot.
不 他不是
No, he wasn't.
你是随团技术人员 对吧 卢
Now, you're a roadie, right, Lou?
你用的所有设备里
So, magnets are
都是有磁铁的
in every piece of equipment you use.
麦克风 音响
Microphones, speakers...
还有铜线
And copper wire, too.
是做电磁铁的绝佳材料
That's perfect for an electromagnet.
你真该看看它们能如何让金属起飞
I mean, you should see the way they make metal fly.
甚至比子弹还快呢
It's almost faster than a speeding bullet.
我不理解 应该就在这儿啊
I don't understand. It should be right here.
肯定在这儿的
It has to be.
莱拉马上要上班了
Layla's about to come on shift.
她是华夫饼屋最可爱的女服务生
Cutest waitress at Waffle House.
既然你们没有足够证据拘留我
And since you don't have enough to hold me,
那我要走了
I'm leaving now.
那我送你出去吧 别迷路了
Well, let me walk you out. I wouldn't want you to get lost.
我们得走了 -我们不能走
We got to go. We can't go.
应该就在这里的 -我们必须得走了 快
It should be right here. We got, we got to go. We got to go. Come on.
模型显示磁铁应该就在
Our model said the magnet would be in the back
车辆后部 我不理解
of that truck. I don't get it.
嗨 夏威茨 -嗨
Hey, Chavez. Hey.
那是你的车吧 你们准备好来一场追车了吗
That one's yours, right? You guys up for a car chase?
什么 -什么
What? What?
快点 我们走
Just hurry. Let's go!
我从来没有跟踪过嫌犯
I've never tailed a suspect before.
哇哦 小宝贝第一次追车
Ooh, baby's first car chase.
那赶紧扣好安全带 我们出发
Well, buckle up. Here we go.
行了 希望你们俩都玩开心了
Okay, I hope you both had fun.
警探 嫌犯刚刚没打灯就右转了
Detective, our suspect just made an un-signaled right turn.
要去把他拦下来吗
Wanna go ahead and pull him over?
等一下 我以为你是要跟踪这人
Hold on, I thought you wanted to follow this guy.
左边的转向灯在闪 只有尾灯坏了
Left blinker's going double time. Only does that
才会这样
when the tail light's damaged.
右边的灯里有东西
Something's lodged in the right one.
我的天 我又太急了
Oh, my God. I was rushing again,
眼皮子底下的东西就这么漏过去了
and I missed what was right in front of my face.
手放方向盘上
Hands on the steering wheel.
这就想我了吗 警探
Miss me already, Detective?
你尾灯坏了 -随便罚什么款都行
Tail light's broken. I'll just pay whatever fine...
不需要 我们帮你看看
Ah, no need. We'll take a look at it for you.
那应该是尼尔的血迹吧
That'll be Neil's blood on there, won't it?
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
你跟我说
You told me
你不适合站在聚光灯下
you weren't cut out for the spotlight,
但你显然是挺怀念的啊
but you sure missed it, didn't you?
尼尔在上升期终结了你们的事业
Neil ended your careers, right as you were making it big,
他向前看了 但你做不到
and Neil moved on, but you couldn't.
所以你才在尼尔的奶茶里加了凶器吗
Is that why you laced Neil's tea with the murder weapon?
因为你不甘心
Because you were bitter?
但我猜 你的音乐生涯确实是有用了一次
But, I guess, your music career did come in handy for something.d
因为你的那些玩具都能做电磁铁
Because all your toys had the makings of an electromagnet.
因为你的那些玩具都能做电磁铁
Because all your toys had the makings of an electromagnet.
开了个开关
And with the flip of a switch,
你就让尼尔鞠了人生最后一躬
you made Neil take his final bow.
真够丧心病狂的 这是你的重点吗
It was truly demented. Is that the point?
还是这么硬核 -不
Still hardcore? No.
我说了
I told you,
上个月 有个经纪人联♥系♥了我 他发现了我们的音乐
last month, an agent reached out, he found our music.
他给了我们第二个机会 可尼尔又拒绝了
He offered us a second chance, and Neil said no, again.
他甚至都不愿意给我一晚上
He wouldn't even give me one night.
兄弟 放弃吧
Dude, let it go.
我 我是要做大明星的
I was, I was supposed to be a star.
我本该过上不同的人生
I was supposed to have a different life.
我只是选错了搭档而已
I just picked the wrong partner.
听着不错
Sounds good.
不和假未婚夫去吃顿晚餐庆祝一下啊
No, uh, celebratory dinner with the faux-ancé?
你太老套了
You need new material.
别 我只是开玩笑而已 -是啊 你天天开玩笑
Stop, I'm-I'm teasing. Yeah, you're always teasing.
开我的毛衣 我喜欢的音乐的玩笑
About my sweaters, music.
但杰克 别扯上他
But Jack? Leave him out of it.
我 我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
是因为他吗 还是因为我们
Is it him? Is it us?
还是 还是因为我
Is it... is it me?
算了 真的
Forget it. Really.
我不希望你30年后来给我下珍珠奶茶
I don't want you feeding me a boba in 30 years.
不 到底搞什么
No. What the hell?
你真的要结婚吗 佩妮
Are you really getting married, Pen?
克里斯 -这只是一个问题
Chris….. It's just a question.
你们没有同居 你们没有定时间
You don't live together, you won't set a date.
你们真的了解彼此吗
Do you even know each other that well?
我是作为朋友在问
I mean this as a friend.
你跟我说你订婚了的时候
When you told me you got engaged,
我以为你在开玩笑
I kind of thought it was a joke.
因为对你来说 一切都是玩笑
Because everything is a joke to you.
或许你的下一任搭档
You know, maybe your next partner
会享受你的幽默感
will enjoy your sense of humor.
克里斯 有时间吗
Hey, Chris. A minute?
老大
Boss?
嗨 没事吧
Hey. Everything okay?
没什么 没事
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
这是 这都是什么
What's all, what's all this?
我们对特鲁曼的碲相关活动进行的研究
Research on Truman's tellurium operation.
基因编辑是个灰色地带
Gene editing is a gray area.
如果你想躲开公众视线
If you wanted to stay out of the public eye,
那就该选地下实验室
a subterranean lab is about right.
你是认真的 蝙蝠洞啊
You're serious. A bat cave?
你瞧瞧他的碲矿在哪里
Look where his tellurium mine is.
距离那儿几英里 周围没别的了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表