剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表
你看到面部右侧
Do you see the dilated blood vessels
扩张的血管了吗
on the right side of the face?
那是特发性面瘫
That's Bell's palsy.
等一下
Wait a minute.
这是杰西·摩尔的
This is another one
另一套系统
of Jesse Moore's systems.
这已经是我在确认死者身份上最大的发现了
This may be as close to an ID as I'm able.
真的有可能在不破坏
FOLSOM: It's possible to disentangle
心血管和神经系统的情况下
the cardiovascular
把它们拆解开吗
and nervous systems without ruining them both?
有 但是
Yes. But...
这肯定需要
it must have taken a very
很长时间
long while.
你们看到那种光泽了吗
You see that sheen? It's like some kind
像是某种金属元素吗
of metallic element, right?
确实有点闪光
It's definitely got some sparkle to it.
可能是 车漆
Could be... auto paint.
他确实挺喜欢车场
Uh, he does have a thing for car lots.
放进傅里叶变换红外光谱仪
Let's run FTIR,
全套验一下 如果这两套系统
the works. Now, if both of these systems
都是杰西·摩尔的 那现在我们手里有的尸体部分
belong to Jesse Moore, do we have enough of him
足够确定死因了吗
to determine cause of death?
我可以确认 被害人患有急性心脏肥大
I can tell you the victim suffered acute cardiomegaly.
死亡时
The heart was enlarged
他的心脏是放大的
at the time of death.
剧烈疼痛
A sharp episode of pain.
这就表示有人为因素吧
That suggests foul play, right?
但是两套系统
ROBY: There is nothing to indicate
都没有显示出有外伤
external wound, though, in either system.
部分静脉周围的这些缝线是什么
What are these stitches around some of the veins?
那是在死后
HUDSON: Those were sewed up postmortem
福尔马林注入前被封起来的
before the formaldehyde was pumped in.
这些静脉中肯定出现了
There had to be a significant backflow
大量血液回流 以至于爆破了血管
of blood in the veins, to the point of bursting.
但脖子周围并没有挫伤 所以
But there were no contusions around the neck, so
他大概不是被勒死的
he probably wasn't strangled.
但是根据爆裂血管的位置
But the location of the burst veins…..
以及大脑中的点状出血
And the petechial hemorrhaging in the cerebrum.
我准备好确定死因了
I'm ready to call the cause of death.
窒息
Suffocation.
哇哦 真的吗
Whoa. Really?
哇哦什么
"Whoa" what?
我们找的其中一位塑化专家
One of the plastination pros
超爱窒息
that we talked to was a big fan of asphyxiation.
弗兰克
Frank.
他说这是实现他目标的
He said it was an ideal death for...
理想死亡方式
his purposes.
我来告诉你什么是
Well, I'm gonna tell you what's ideal
我的理想方式
for my purposes.
让卡森警探和他去约个会
Set up a date between him and Detective Carson.
我理解你们的困惑
I understand your confusion.
我是跟你们的同事说了
I just... was saying to your colleagues
但我只是单纯在解释
that I was simply pontificating on what kind
什么样的死法能让尸体
of death would preserve the systems
呈现出最好的保存状态 而我
for optimal presentation, and I...
那是
Is that...?
那人是这么死的吗
Is that how this guy died?
是的 他是窒息死的
Yup. Turns out.
这是杰西·摩尔
CARSON: This is Jesse Moore.
你见过他吗 可能是在你停尸台上
Ever seen him? Maybe on a slab?
我不记得
I don't remember.
我不记得
Idon't.
我有失认症
I have prosopagnosia.
就是脸盲 我
It's facial blindness. I…..
人的长相
People's looks.
这不重要
They're not important.
不 你是喜欢尸体
No, you're into bodies.
你所做的事确实很厉害
What you do is incredible.
塑化
Plastination?
我们都在讨论呢
We were all talking.
要怎样才能把一具尸体的
How can anyone get two complete
两个完整系统拆出来呢
systems of the body from one cadaver?
用椎板切除术
A laminectomy.
我们从一个人身上
We've gotten three or four
拆解出过三到四个系统
systems from a single person.
但这一招 挺难的 你们懂吧
But that's a... pretty advanced move, you know?
我们不懂
CARSON: We don't know.
你能给我们解释一下吗
Can you, uh, walk us through it?
比如
WILLOWS: For instance,
颜料
the paint.
要是你的话 你会用什么呢
Um, what would you use for this subject?
这就是个人喜好了
Oh. Well, that's a personal preference kind of thing.
阿马托博士有自己的偏好
And Dr. Amato has her favorites.
我也有
I have mine.
这确实是车漆
PARK: It is auto paint.
但这次凶手没选开架的
But our guy went off the rack this time.
焦红 火焰红
Scorch Red, Flame Red,
斗牛士红 有很多不同的名字
Matador Red, goes by a bunch of trade names.
有几家汽车公♥司♥是用这种车漆的
Several car companies use it.
但没法缩小范围 没用啊
Doesn't really narrow things down. It's no help.
我们还没能分离出
Well, we haven't been able to isolate the paint
凶手用在神经系统上的涂料
the killer used on the nervous system.
我们知道有一部份是聚氨酯
We knew it was part polyurethane.
车漆
Car paint.
我会尽量把所有白色车漆找齐
I'm gonna round up as much white car paint I can find.
从同一个生产商的开始找
Well, start with the same manufacturer.
如果我们能确认他最爱的车漆品牌
If we can find this guy's favorite color wheel,
就可以上门去要销♥售♥记录了
we can start knocking on doors and pulling sales records.
其实除非客户有要求
Well, the truth is, I don't like to paint
否则我不喜欢上油漆
unless the client requests it.
人体解剖学
Human anatomy
是上帝的杰作
is God's masterpiece.
为什么要给蒙娜丽莎上口红呢
Why put lipstick on the Mona Lisa?
我喜欢的上色
What I like to do for color
是用7%的过氧化氢漂白样本
is bleach the specimen with seven percent hydrogen peroxide.
有时我还会在第一次丙酮浴中
And sometimes I'll use AC 05 pigment
用上ACO5颜料
for the first acetone bath
好让它在脱水过程中彻底渗透
so that it penetrates during dehydration.
行
Okay.
你能告诉我们
Can you tell us, um,
如果你要缝合血管
what kind of thread you would use
会用什么线吗
if you had to sew up veins?
这种情况下 医用级聚丙烯缝合线
FRANK: A medical-grade polypropylene suture
通常是最适合的
is typically best for whoever you're working on.
你有尝试过
Hmm. WILLOWS: Ever use
其他材料吗 -我的工作
any other materials? FRANK: My work
关键就在于精准
is about precision,
技术
technique,
细节
subtlety.
你们问阿马托博士
Ask Dr. Amato.
不管是谁干的
Whoever did this...
这么说吧 我做好笔记了
Let's just say that I have notes.
如果你们要让我做专家证人
If you call me to testify as an expert,
我有太多可以说的了
I could go on and on.
小心点
Careful.
说不定你真要上证人席了
You might just find yourself on the witness stand.
听说你们这儿需要帮助
Heard you guys need an extra set of hands.
你 还能抬手吗博,我刚抬了
Can you lift yours, Beau? I just hauled
4P罐白色油漆
42 tins of white paint. RENSICS/LD.
而且我很久没练过手臂了得有。好几年了
And I haven't done arm day for the last few... years.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:维加斯(2021) | 导航列表