剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
这次是我离开她最久的一次
This is the longest I've ever been away from her.
二十六年了
26 years,
从没离开家这么久过
never this long away from home.
敬家庭
To home.
好
Yeah.
麦克
Hey, Mike.
我得看看那帮小子怎么样了 你在这没事吧
I've got check on the boys. You gonna be all right here?
当然 没事的 去吧
Of course. I'll be fine. Go.
抱歉 麦克
Sorry, Mike.
这家伙想溜去看私人舞
This guy slipped off for a private dance.
你不能把我赶出来 我付了钱的
You're not throwing me out. I paid my money.
你付了钱看 不是摸 傻♥逼♥
You paid to look, not touch, asshole.
够了 我要叫警♥察♥了
That's it. I'm calling the cops.
看看你喜不喜欢在拘留所玩
Let's see how you like hanging out in MDC.
不不不 没必要叫警♥察♥
No, no, no, no. You don't need to call the cops.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我来告诉你 这家伙喝太多了
I'm the guy who's telling you this one's had too much,
我是来把他带走的
and I'm here to get him out of your hair.
他的伙伴呢
What about his buddies?
他们没惹麻烦 对吧
They're not causing any trouble, are they?
让他们再待会吧
Let them stay awhile longer.
这家伙
This one --
这傻子要回家了 睡一觉醒醒酒
this idiot goes home, sleeps it off.
不不 我不走 我付了钱...
No, no. I'm not going. I paid --
没你的事了
You...are done.
惹我试试看
Go on. Try me.
把他弄走
Get him out of here.
抱歉
Sorry.
那女孩 她没事吧
The girl -- is she okay?
她没事 遇到过更糟的
She's fine. Seen worse.
这是给她的安抚费
This is for her trouble.
没事了吧
All good?
对 伙计 没事
Yeah, man. We're cool.
路易烧烤店
像这样
So...like this.
如果...
How about...
不 不 不
Nein. Nein, nein, nein, nein.
特里 支撑物必须是隐形的
Terry, support must be invisible.
你不能这放根柱子 那放根柱子
You can't throw a column here, a column there.
保证内部空间最大化
Maximum volume and open space inside.
最终结构有严格的要求
The final structure has strict requirements.
那就是承重墙
Load-bearing walls, then.
非常好
Very good!
你总算酒醒了
Now you use your thinking head, not your drinking head!
但你怎么把墙安装到位呢
But how do you get walls in place?
会有七八米远
There would be seven, eight meters to a side.
提前浇筑好运进去
Pre-pour them off site.
用起重机把墙板送进去
Slide the slabs in with the crane.
送
Slide?
穿过已有的建筑结构吗
Through the existing construction?
你会为了建个地铁站
You would knock down the Chrysler Building
而推倒克莱斯勒大厦吗
just to add a subway stop, huh?
不 啊
No! The -- Ah.
该走了
Time to go, yeah?
麦克 跟我们坐会
Mike, come sit with us.
你妻子打电♥话♥了
Your wife's calling.
我妻子
My wife?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Ah. Okay.
谢谢你们 先生们 谢谢热情款待
Thank you very much, gentlemen, for your hospitality.
很高兴和你聊天 维纳
Good talking to you, Werner.
再见
Auf Wiedersehen.
你说什么
You say something?
我要去美甲店 把活儿干完
Yeah. I'm gonna head over to the nail salon, finish setting up.
挺好的 回见
That's a good idea. I'll see you later.
我很快就回来
Yeah. I won't be that long.
要我给你带点什么吃的吗
Uh, you want me to bring you something,
飞星咖啡店 还是...
maybe Flying Star or...?
不用了 我随便吃点
Oh, no. I'm just gonna scrounge here.
应该还有些中餐剩菜
I think we have some old Chinese.
你自己买♥♥点东西吃 好吗
But pick something up for yourself, 'kay?
好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
我要走了 你还要待一阵
Leaving now. You stick around?
是啊
Oh, uh, yeah.
我再待一会儿
I, uh -- I'll be here a little longer.
我走的时候锁门 行吗
I'll lock up when I go. Is that all right?
老婆生你气了
Wife mad at you?
她不是我老...
She's not my wi--
我不知道
I don't know.
就是
Yeah.
她就是生你气了
She's mad at you.
喝吧
Go on.
你请她吃晚餐
You take her to dinner --
挑一家有服务员 有布餐巾的高级餐厅
nice place with a waiter, cloth napkin.
你准备一束花
You bring flowers.
说一句对不起
You say sorry.
再说一句对不起
Then say sorry again.
不管她说什么 你都说对不起
Whatever she says, you say sorry.
这一套已经不管用了
I think we might be past that.
酒就放这儿了
I'll leave the bottle.
可以见我了吗 我到得有点早
Are you ready for me? I'm a little early.
没问题 进来吧
No problem. Come on in.
加里·斯朱特 斯泰夫·卡文斯
This is Gary Strote, Stef Carvaines,
还有帕特·马拉科夫斯基 我的律师们
and Pat Malakovsky, my associates.
我是苏姗娜·埃里克森
Suzanne Ericsen.
-你好 -很高兴认识你们
- Hello. - Good to meet you all.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
你对我们的建议判罚有什么想说的吗
All right. You have a response to our proffer?
有
We do.
减去已服刑期 三至六个月缓刑
Time served, three to six months probation,
认轻微伤害罪
we plead to simple battery.
-轻罪 -没错
- A misdemeanor. - Yes.
你是说 从十八个月监禁减到啥都没有
You're asking to go from 18 months jail time down to nothing?
抱歉 我做不到
Sorry. I can't do that.
好吧
Okay.
这是延期审理的动议
This is a motion for continuance.
我们需要更多时间准备辩护
We're gonna need more time to prepare our defense.
警官的报告里说 他没有寻访
The officer's report states that he didn't canvass
-其他目击证人 -没有其他目击证人
- for additional witnesses -- - There were none.
对于巴布诺先生袭击警官
And no one is contesting
也没有人提出异议
that Mr. Babineaux struck the officer.
即便如此 但周围有几家店铺
Be that as it may, there are several businesses
装了监控摄像头
nearby with security cameras.
我们需要时间收集所有监控录像
We need time to subpoena all of them.
是不是有点过了
Isn't that a bit much?
法官应该不会觉得过分
We don't believe the judge will see it that way.
我们只是想完全掌握
We'd simply like to have the most complete information
所有信息
at our disposal.
为此 我们提出强制披露的动议
To that end, we're filing a motion to compel discovery.
你们想查阅普拉特警官的人事档案
You want to open Officer Platt's personnel file.
祝你们好运
Good luck with that.
源自布雷迪诉马里兰州案
控方应披露有助于减轻被告刑罚的证据
这是合理的布雷迪披露
It's a reasonable Brady disclosure.
普拉特警官与巴比诺先生有过节
Officer Platt had a history with Mr. Babineaux,
我们想知道其影响程度
and we'd like to know its extent.
如果普拉特警官和巴比诺先生的
And if there's any larger history Officer Platt has
亲戚朋友或者同事有接触
with friends, relatives, or colleagues of Mr. Babineaux,
我们也想知道
we'd like to know that, too.
你们是在考虑民事诉讼
You're thinking of pursuing civil litigation.
我们联♥系♥了美国公民自♥由♥联盟
We are in conversation with the ACLU,
觉得巴比诺先生的民事权利
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表