剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
Oh, I tested your samples.
纯度在百分之三十九到五十八
They range from 39 percent to 58 percent pure,
除了这一个 它大概有六十七
except this one, which hovers around 67.
可以说是很好的了
Top of the class, so to speak.
你最好叫化学家
You should tell the chemist to check
检查一下他或她的"炊具"
his -- or her -- cookware.
造成了污染 这轻易就能避免
It's introducing contamination, which would be easy to avoid.
非常感谢 盖尔
Well, u202dthank you very much, Gale.
这信息很有用
That's very useful information.
我就不打扰你了
Well, I should let you get back to your work.
弗林先生
Mr. Fring, um,
我不想中伤别人
I-I don't want to cast aspersions,
但我得告诉你
but I have to tell you,
这些样品不算上乘
these samples aren't great.
事实上
I-In fact, they're, um --
连好都算不上
they're -- they're not even good.
基本上就是垃圾
Basically, they're dreck.
我能做得比这好
I could do much better...
-盖尔 -比这纯度高得多
- Gale -- - u202d...much higher-grade.
我在这儿就能制一公斤多
I could make a kilo or more right here,
没人会知道
and no one would know.
几天就能制出来
Wouldn't take more than a few days.
我不想打扰你的研究工作
I wouldn't want to interfere with your studies.
这就是我的研究工作
These are my studies.
拜托了 这是我应该做的
Please. u202dIt's the least I can do.
我不会让你失望
I wouldn't let you down.
你一定不会
I'm certain that you wouldn't.
但恐怕我不能同意 暂时不行
But I'm afraid I can't allow it...not yet.
你有更伟大的使命
You were meant for better things.
我们很快会再见 盖尔
I'll see you soon, Gale.
再见 弗林先生
Bye, Mr. Fring.
*钬氦铪铒*
*There's holmium and helium and hafnium and erbium*
*磷钫氟铽*
*And phosphorus and francium and fluorine and terbium*
*锰汞钼镁*
*And manganese and mercury, molybdenum, magnesium,*
*镝钪铈铯*
*Dysprosium and scandium and cerium and cesium*
*铅镨铂钚*
*And lead, praseodymium and platinum, plutonium,*
*钯钷钾钋*
*Palladium, promethium, potassium, polonium*
*钽锝钛碲*
*Tantalum, technetium, titanium, tellurium*
*镉钙铬锔*
*And cadmium and calcium and chromium and curium*
我就担心措辞不够好
Oh, I was worried about the wording there.
没有 很好
No, no. It's great.
写得非常好
Really, really solid work.
只需改一下
Just make the change
表达资金支出的正确术语
to indicate the correct term for the disbursement of funds,
然后就准备好了
and then we should be good to go.
好的
Okay. u202d
不用理我 我知道这是律师事务所
Don't mind me. I know it's a law office.
我只是路过你的律师事务所
I'm just walking around your law office.
你昨天很晚才睡
You slept late.
是啊
Yeah.
其实我过了好一会才睡着
It took me awhile to fall asleep, actually,
但一睡着就不省人事了
but, man, once I did, I...
你要喝咖啡吗 薇奥拉
Uh, you want some coffee, Viola?
不了 谢谢 我们快弄完了
Oh, no, thanks. u202dWe're just finishing up.
除非你还有其他事要我办
Unless there's something else you need from me.
没事了
No. I think we're good.
或许你可以开始研究
Maybe, uh, u202dyou could also start looking
联邦经营许可证的注册
into federal charter regs.
不着急
No rush.
好 我会的
Got it. Will do.
再见 吉米
Bye, Jimmy.
再见 薇奥拉
See ya, Viola.
再见 谢谢
Bye. Thanks.
怎么了
What's up?
吉米 跟霍华德交谈后
Jimmy, u202dthere's just a couple of things,
有几份文件
from talking to Howard, that...
我们最好看看
...maybe we ought to go through.
对 好啊
Oh, yeah. Okay.
赶紧把这事解决了
Yeah, let's get it over with, you know?
快刀斩乱麻 对吧
Rip the Band-Aid off, right?
嗯 这是一份声明
Yeah. Uh, this is a release.
基本内容就是你不会对遗嘱提出质疑
It says basically that you won't contest the will.
我签了就能拿到我那份了
If I sign it, I get my share?
差不多吧
That's about the size of it.
所以我能拿到多少呢
So, uh, how much do I get?
五千块
$5,000.
五千块
Five K.
不错
Yeah.
可以还信♥用♥卡♥了
I can pay off my Mastercard.
还有什么
What else you got?
这个...
...This is...
是查克留给你的
It's from Chuck.
没人知道里边写了什么
Nobody knows for sure what's in it.
你不用现在看 但是...
You don't have to open it right now, but...
看看那个老家伙说什么了
Let's see what the old boy has to say.
好吧 你自己看吧
Okay, I'll -- I'll give you a minute alone.
别 别走 没关系的
No, no. Stay. It's fine.
你也想知道他写了什么吧
I mean, uh, u202dyou want to hear this, right?
是 如果可以的话
Yeah. If it's okay.
没写日期
It's undated.
好了 开始了
Okay, here it goes.
"亲爱的吉米
"Dear Jimmy,
这些年来 对于我们之间的关系
I have left many things unsaid
我有很多话都没有说出口
in our relationship through the years.
与其让...
Rather than all allow --
让这些从未言说的想法随我而逝
allow these unspoken thoughts to die with me,
倒不如把它们写给你看
I've chosen to record them here for you.
我希望你不要扭曲我这些话的本意
I hope you will take my words in the spirit
正确地接受它们"
in which they are intended."
另起一行
New paragraph.
"我还清楚地记得
"I remember quite clearly
你从医院回到家那天
the day you came home from the hospital.
你无法想像妈妈脸上的喜悦
You can't imagine the joy on Mom's face.
坦白地说 我从未见过
I can honestly say I never saw her happier
她像那天那么开心的样子
than she was on that day.
你为她的生活带来了一抹前所未有的光亮
You brought a shine to her life that nothing else ever did,
我为此而高兴"
and I'm glad of that."
另起一行
New paragraph.
"我们不总是意见一致
"We have not always seen eye to eye.
我猜以后也是一样
I expect that will continue to be so in the future.
然而 无论什么都无法改变
However, nothing will ever change the fact
我们是血肉至亲的兄弟的事实
that we are brothers, flesh and blood.
尽管我们是完全不同的人
And though we are very different people,
我仍然想要你知道 我有多么敬佩
I want you to know how much I respect
你最近这几年取得的成就
what you have made of yourself in these last few years.
你抓住了我让你在收发室工作的机会
You have taken the opportunity I gave you in the mailroom,
跟它一起成长
and you have run with it,
成为了律所大家庭里一名重要的成员
becoming a valued member of the HHM family.
尽管你的过去问题连连
For all the problems in your past,
我仍然很骄傲你是我的兄弟"
I'm proud we share the name McGill."
"我发自内心地钦佩你的活力和韧性
"I sincerely admire your energy and resilience.
我过去经常担心你能否在这世上安身立命
I used to worry about you finding a place in the world,
但我现在不再担心了
but I'm not worried about that anymore.
我现在十分确定 无论将来怎样
I'm certain now that, no matter what the future may bring,
你都会获得成功 我希望当你看到这封信时
you'll land on your feet, and I hope when you read this,
你记忆中的我不只是你的哥哥
you remember me u202dnot only as your brother,
也是一个永远都支持你的人"
but as a person you knew was always in your corner."
署名是"查克"
He signed it just "Chuck."
你还别说
u202dWell, say what you want,
这人还真会写信
the man could write a letter.
抱歉
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表