剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
are you still interviewing for the sales associate position?
太好了 我二十分钟内能赶到
Great. I could be there in, um, 20 minutes.
吉米·麦吉尔
James McGill.
艾伦 好的 太好了
Ellen. Okay. Wonderful.
谢谢你 艾伦 待会见
Well, thank you, Ellen. Uh, I'll see you soon.
爷爷 看我荡得多高
Pop-Pop! Look how high I can go!
很厉害
Yeah, that's good.
小心点
You be careful.
喂
Yeah?
我就是
This is he.
几点见面
Meet at what time?
行 我能赶到
Yeah. I can be there.
你通知她
You let her know.
好
Yeah.
好了 宝贝 该送你回妈妈那了
All right, baby, time to get you back to your mama.
再玩五分钟行吗
Five more minutes?
宝贝 别这样
Oh, honey, come on.
拜托啦
Please? u202d
五分钟
Five minutes.
我在计时
You're on the clock.
谢谢
Thank you.
午安
Good afternoon.
你好 我找牧歌♥电气
Yeah. Madrigal Electromotive?
沿着走廊直走 左手边的会议室就是
Straight down the hall, the Sandia Room on your left.
谢谢你
Thank you. u202d
很好 请坐
Oh, good. Take a seat.
你大老远跑来 不只是为了我
You didn't come all this way just for me.
我经常出差和经销商开会
I frequently travel to conference with distributors.
阿尔布开克只是其中一站
Albuquerque's one of many stops.
好吧
Okay.
我就是想听听你的解释
I'm just looking for an explanation.
你偷了一名员工的证件
You steal an employee's badge,
轻而易举进入我的仓库 干扰业务
waltz through my warehouse, interfere with operations,
还威胁我的厂务经理
and strong-arm my facility manager.
为什么
Why?
我是你雇的安全顾问
I'm on your books u202das a security consultant.
我出现在你的仓库
If I show my face in your warehouse,
能让这身份更可信
it makes for a better cover story.
如果有人问起我是否在场 我的确在
Anyone ever asks if I was there, I was.
再说 你有些问题需要改正
Plus, you had a few things that needed correcting,
就当做是我的额外服务
so consider it a bonus.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
这本应只是纸上交易
This is meant to be a paper transaction.
你坐在家里 我们付你...你自己的钱
You sit at home, u202dand we pay you...your own money.
你用你的方式办事
Doing what you did the way you did it
会增加暴露的风险
raises the threat of exposure.
我觉得是降低了风险
The way I see it, it lowers the threat.
正如我所说的 现在我的脸
Like I said, u202dnow there's a face to the name
和拿工资的名字对上号♥了
that cashes the check.
那你的计划是什么
So...what's your plan then?
牧歌♥在西南有八个站点
Madrigal has eight terminals in the southwest.
我去过一个了 还剩七个
One down, seven to go.
如果我希望你重新考虑
And if I asked you to reconsider...
那我也希望你重新考虑
I'd ask you to do the same.
现在 古斯·弗林对你还算尊重
At the moment, u202dyou have Gus Fring's respect.
如果是我 我会好好珍惜这份尊重
I'd want to keep that if I were you.
你好
Hello. Hi.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
迪赛斯医生 这位是莫林·布莱克纳医生
Dr. Diseth, u202dthis is Dr. Maureen Bruckner,
今早刚到医院
just arrived this morning.
很高兴见到你 你好
Nice to meet you. Hello.
布莱克纳医生
Dr. Bruckner.
布莱克纳医生是约翰·霍普金斯来的访问学者
Dr. Bruckner is visiting from Johns Hopkins,
我们邀请她作为住院部
and we're asking her to take the lead
几个重病患者的主治医师
with some of the more severe cases in the ward,
包括塞拉曼加先生
including Mr. Salamanca.
-约翰·霍普金斯 -是的
- Johns Hopkins? u202d- Yes.
拨款终于到位了
A generous grant came through,
让我们能请来布莱克纳医生指导工作
which allowed Dr. Bruckner to lend us her expertise.
只是暂时的
Only temporarily.
我不会妨碍到各位的
I'm not here to step on any toes.
好的 你要调用病人档案时
Okay, I -- Well, our staff can help with the database
这里的员工会随时帮您处理的
whenever you're ready to pull records,
如果你有任何疑问我也随时乐意帮忙
but I'm available anytime if you have any questions.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再澄清一下 我不想妨碍你
Again, I-I don't want to step on toes.
我们可以一起照看这位病人 如果你愿意的话
We can co-manage care, if you like. We --
不 不 他都交给你了
No. No. Uh, he's all yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好吧 那病人就交给你了
Okay, um, well, u202dI will let you get to it then.
有任何需要都请告诉我们
Let us know if there's anything you need, anything at all.
好的
Absolutely.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们是家属吗
Are you the family?
你们是家属吗
Are you the family?
是的
Yes.
是儿子吗
Sons.
他是我们的叔叔
He's our uncle.
希望你们知道
I want to let you know...
你们的叔叔在拉芙蕾丝医院已得到最好的照顾
...that your uncle has been getting
excellent care here at Lovelace.
但我们要试试新的治疗方法
But we're going to try something
a little different.
听着
Look,
由于中风而引起脑损伤时
when parts of the brain
are damaged by a stroke...
损伤的部位是不可修复的
...those parts, they cannot be repaired.
我们的任务就是刺♥激♥你们叔叔的大脑
Our job is to stimulate
your uncle's brain...
让大脑进行自我修复
...and teach it to rewire itself.
我们准备从双腿开始
We are going to start here
with the legs.
他们什么时候来的
When did they get here?
别担心 情况还在我们掌控之中
Don't worry. u202dWe're still running things.
你们好
Hello.
你们也是家属吗
Are you family as well?
他们家的朋友
Friends of the family.
好的
Okay.
像我刚才所说的
As I was saying...
我稍后会带一名职业理疗师来
...I'll return later with
an occupational therapist...
开始对病患进行电流刺♥激♥
to begin some electrical stimulus.
这个时候
In the meantime
我希望你们跟赫克托讲话
I'd ask that you speak to Hector.
有可能
Chances are, on some level,
他能听见你们
he can hear you.
你们说得越多 大脑做出回应的几率就越大
The more you speak, the more
his brain will work to respond...
神经重新连接的机会也越大
...and find pathways to connect.
好吗
Okay?
很好
Good.
我们会尽力帮助你们的叔叔
We'll do everything we can
to help your uncle.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you all.
说话
Speak.
赫克托
Don Hector...
街上情况都很好
Everything is good out on the street.
我们的人都在忙
All our men are keeping busy.
忙得不得了
Real busy.
没错 赫克托
That's right, Don Hector.
现在我们的规模是最大的
We're staying on top of the count.
一切都很好
It's all looking good.
我们跟洛马斯那边的小帮派起了点冲突
We had a problem with that
shit gang over on Lomas, but...
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表