剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
She, um -- She died.
-节哀顺变 -谢谢
- I'm sorry to hear that. - u202dThanks.
我是遗嘱执行人 我处理了她所有的东西
I'm the executor, u202dand I distributed all her stuff,
但是遗嘱里有些特别琐碎的细节
but there's some kind of finer details in this thing
十分麻烦
that are real tricky.
也许你可以帮我理清楚
I thought maybe you could help me with those.
谁是你的阿姨
Who was your aunt?
杰拉尔丁·施特劳斯
Geraldine Strauss.
施特劳斯女士去世了
Oh, Mrs. Strauss passed away?
怎么去世的
H-How?
她几周前在睡梦中去世的
She, um -- She went in her sleep a couple weeks ago.
心脏衰竭
Heart failure.
你好
Hello?
克拉伦斯得到阿尔卑斯牧童了吗
Did Clarence get the Alpine Shepherd Boy?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
赫梅尔陶俑
Uh, the Hummel.
那个小人 是的 他得到了
Oh, the little figure. Yeah, yeah, he got it.
他大学毕业了吗
So, uh, u202dhe finished college then?
S03E06
施特劳斯女士要求克拉伦斯毕业后给他陶俑
是的 就上个学期
Yep. Just this last semester.
真好 那太好了
Well, good. That's -- That's good.
你怎么知道
How did you kno--
哦因为你帮写了遗嘱
Oh, because you did the will. Right.
有葬礼吗
Is there a memorial?
抱歉 上周办完了
Uh, sorry. It was last week.
不管怎么说 我现在工作特别忙
Anyway, it's my busiest time at work,
安吉也尽力了
and Angie's doing the best she can,
但我得回盐湖城了
but I have to get back to Salt Lake.
你是按小时收费的吗
Are you on an hourly rate,
还是固定费用
or would this be, like, a flat-fee kind of thing?
麦吉尔先生
Mr. McGill?
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I, uh --
我不再是律师了
I'm not practicing any longer.
真是的
Aw, darn it.
但我可以给你推荐
I can refer you, though.
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
Hamlin Hamlin McGill
特别擅长处理遗产问题
has an excellent estate law department,
他们会帮你解决好的
and they'll help you sort things out.
就说找法兰西斯·谢夫
Just ask for Francis Scheff,
他会告诉你怎么做的
and he'll point you in the right direction.
哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
Hamlin Hamlin McGill.
麦吉尔 等等 那不是你吗
McGill. Wait. Isn't that you?
巧合罢了
u202dUh, it's just a coincidence.
好吧 谢谢你 麦吉尔先生
All right. u202dWell, thank you, Mr. McGill.
没事
You bet. u202d
该死
God damn it.
我丈夫和我节衣缩食过了很多年
My husband and I scrimped and saved for so many years.
我们尽力攒下了一笔养老金
We did our best to build a nest egg
就为了不成为家庭的负担
so that we wouldn't be a burden to our family.
罗纳德去世后 我搬进了一家生活协助中心
After Ronald passed, I moved to an assisted-living facility,
很不错的地方
a nice place.
他们说会照顾好一切
They told me they'd take care of everything,
但有一天 他们说我一分钱都没有了
but then one day, they said all my money was gone.
怎么会这样
How could that be?
钱都去哪儿了
Where did it all go?
如果你或是爱人
If you or a loved one is a resident
是矶鹞渡生活协助中心
of a Sandpiper Crossing facility...
或是其他有关退休社区的居民
...or other associated retirement community,
你也许有资格获得补偿
you may be eligible to receive compensation for --
喂
Hey there.
你猜我在哪儿
Guess where I am.
某个不错的地方
Somewhere good?
某个相当不错的地方
Somewhere very good.
你也来吧
You could be here, too.
好啊
Hey there.
吉赛尔
Hey...Giselle.
我在想
I was thinking
我们今天就本色出演吧
we could just be Kim and Jimmy today.
好
Okay.
他们俩也没那么坏吧
Those two aren't all bad.
传闻而已
Rumors and hearsay.
工作怎么样
How's work?
就是打工而已
It is a job.
你呢 工作还顺利吗
And how about you? Work's good?
顺利 我有个消息
Yeah. Actually, I have news.
好消息
Good news.
特别好的消息
It's great news, really.
可能会影响我俩以后的律所
It could change things for Wexler/McGill.
我今天去见里奇·斯韦卡特了
But I met u202dwith Rich Schweikart today.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - u202dYeah.
他们接了加特伍德的案子
Well, you know, they took on Gatwood,
所以我本来想听听后续
so I've been meaning to follow up.
但是 我们聊起来了
And... anyway, we were talking,
他要给我份工作
and he offered me a job.
又来
Again?
怎么 他不甘心吗
What? He can't take no for an answer?
他们想让我负责银行业务部门
They want me to run their banking division.
其实是从无到有
Build it, really.
你没有认真考虑吧
You're not seriously considering it?
我会作为合伙人加入
I'd be coming in as a partner.
但我觉得你梅萨维德银行做得还挺顺利
But I thought things were going okay with Mesa Verde since, uh...
确实是 曾经是
They are. They were.
最近我的工作复杂了许多
My workload has gotten a lot more complicated lately.
我接了一些无偿的活儿
I've been taking on some pro bono work,
公设辩护律师忙不过来的活儿
overflow from u202dthe public defender's office.
公设律师的活儿 你什么时候 为什么
P.D. Overflow? When did you -- Why?
我喜欢
I like it.
我做得很好
I'm good at it.
而且我能帮到别人 吉米
And I'm helping people, Jimmy.
我知道这听起来很俗
And I know that sounds cheesy.
但...确实是这样的
It's, you know, it's whatever, but it's the truth.
不 这非常有意义
No. u202dIt, uh, makes a lot of sense.
我最近也在考虑做刑事律师
I have been thinking about criminal law myself lately
等我拿回执业许可之后
you know, for when I get my license back.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
就像你说的
You know, like you said,
你能帮到别人
you know, you're helping people.
我在想把律所开到翻新过的平房♥里
I'm thinking an office in one of these refurbished bungalows,
就在市中心法♥院♥旁边
you know, downtown by the courts,
离那些需要帮助的人特别近
you know, stick around where all the people who need help are.
天啊
Boy.
现在它有个好听的名字了
It has a nice ring to it now --
韦克斯勒麦吉尔 刑事律所
"Wexler/McGill -- criminal law."
你的设想都很不错
That all sounds great.
关键是
The thing is,
要是我去斯韦卡特和考科利的律所
if I go u202dto Schweikart and Cokely,
就能让其他律师忙梅萨维德的业务了
I have all those associates to help cover Mesa Verde.
生活来源不成问题
It'll keep paying the bills
而且让我有时间能做我真正想做的
and free me up to do the work I really care about.
你想鱼和熊掌兼得
So, you kind of get to have your cake and eat it, too.
算是吧
Kind of, yeah.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-不 吉米 -怎么了
- No. Jimmy. - u202dWhat?
不 我得去洗手间
I -- No, I just -- I got to hit the head.
你放手去做吧
I say do it.
这是个绝好的机会 你该好好把握
It's a great opportunity, and you should jump on it.
你认真的吗
You mean that?
是啊
Yeah.
金 你得为自己好
Kim, you got to do what's best for you.
你确定
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表