剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
不过我们已经教训了他们
...we showed some muscle.
把事情都料理好了
Took care of it.
没人想惹塞拉曼加的
No one wants to mess
with the Salamancas.
没有人敢
No one.
您看起来不错 赫克托先生
You look good, Don Hector.
真的很好
Real good.
那些医生会把你治好的
The doctors, they're gonna fix you up.
没错
Yes.
你一定能挺过这关的
You're gonna get past this...
然后变得更强
and get stronger
喂
Yes?
是我 我们能见一面吗
It's me. Can we meet?
-现在不行 -我就在城里
- Now is not a good time. - I'm in town.
你想在哪里见面都可以
I can easily meet wherever's convenient.
电♥话♥没有被监听 说吧
Assume this is a secure line.
我跟你的安全服务承包商谈过了
I spoke with your... security contractor.
我又解释了一遍情况
I explained the situation again,
但他还是一意孤行
but he's going to keep doing what he's doing.
我明白
I understand.
但是 他根本就是在胡闹
But...what he's doing makes no sense.
理由很重要吗
Do his reasons matter?
如果这个人不可靠 那理由当然重要
They do if he's unreliable.
他很可靠
He is reliable.
所以我应该继续让他
So I'm just supposed to let him
偷我员工的证件了
keep stealing my employees' badges?
我不知道他下次会在哪里出现
I don't know u202dwhere he's gonna turn up next,
又会引起什么样的混乱
what disruption he's going to cause,
还有我要去收拾什么样的烂摊子
what mess I'm gonna have to clean up.
我不想在这些事上费心了
This isn't something I want to spend my time worrying about.
那我建议你直接给他一个证件
Then I suggest you give the man a badge.
洛博罗炸鸡店
瓦尔加和塞拉曼加的人 科隆
Varga and Salamanca's man -- Colón --
他们下午来过了
they came by in the afternoon.
侄子们一整天都在他的病房♥里
Nephews were in his room all day.
布莱克纳看了他三次
Bruckner saw him three times,
她身边有几个专家
couple of specialists with her.
他们带他做了一个脑部扫描
They took him for a brain scan.
然后呢
And?
就这些了 没别的了
That's everything. No change.
你想让我回医院吗
You want me back at the hospital?
不用了
No.
打给维克多
Call Victor.
让他来见我们
Have him meet us.
只剩最后一些文件了
Just a few more.
我知道查克做事很周密
I know Chuck was thorough,
但连我都没想到
but even I didn't think
会有这么多的文件要处理
there was gonna be this much paperwork.
我跟他一起工作了这么长时间
Having worked with him as long as I did,
看到他这么克制 我挺惊讶也挺高兴的
I was actually pleasantly surprised by his restraint.
这一份是
This is the agreement
-事先讨论过的财产移交协议 -没错
- for the transfer of property, as discussed. - u202dMm-hmm.
请在这里签名
If you can initial here...
还有这里
and right down here.
我迟到了吗
Am I late?
没有 金 你来得正好
u202dKim. No. Right on time.
丽贝卡这边的事情快结束了
We were just finishing up Rebecca's side of things.
你好 丽贝卡
Hi, Rebecca.
很高兴再次见到你
It's nice to see you again.
抱歉在葬礼上我们没机会多聊聊
I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to talk more at the service.
没事 当时大家都没有心情闲聊
Oh, well, I don't think anyone felt much like talking.
所以吉米不来了
Jimmy's not coming.
我代他来这里
I'm here on his behalf.
那这样就差不多了
And that should do it.
很抱歉这么快就把大家叫过来
I apologize for bringing us together so soon
毕竟查克的葬礼才没过多久
after Chuck's service.
其实应该怪我
Um, it's really my fault.
霍华德是客气才这么说的
Howard's being polite.
谢谢你 朱莉
Thank you, Julie.
不管怎样 既然丽贝卡刚好在城里
In any event we thought since Rebecca was still in town,
那最好当面谈一下遗产问题
better to talk through the estate in person.
当然
Sure.
查克把房♥子留给了丽贝卡
Chuck left the house to Rebecca,
并且作为遗嘱执行人 我会清算财产
and, as executor, I'll be liquidating the property.
霍华德建议 当然我也同意了
Uh, Howard suggested -- and of course I agree --
我们应该
that it would be the right thing
让吉米看一看保存下来的东西
for Jimmy to go through whatever survived
然后把他想要的拿走
and take whatever he wants --
如果他对某些东西有感情的话
I mean, anything with sentimental value.
我们可以约个时间
We can set up a time.
还可以提供卡车和仓库
The estate can provide a truck and storage
来保留他选择留下的东西
for anything he chooses to keep.
没问题
That's okay.
吉米一点东西也不想要
Jimmy doesn't want any of it.
你确定
You sure?
车♥库♥应该是完好无损的
I-I think the garage is pretty intact,
除了有些水管的损坏
uh, except for some water damage.
他不想要 谢谢
He doesn't want it. Thank you.
好的 我理解
Okay. I understand.
那么 吉米的话
Well, then, u202das far as Jimmy's concerned,
剩下的就是让他在协议上签字
all that's left is for him to sign this agreement letter.
签完协议后 我们就可以给他
Once that's done, we can disperse
他的遗产份额了
his share of the estate.
我猜猜 四千块
Let me guess. $4,000?
五千块
$5,000.
你这是想把他从遗嘱中排除出去
It's what you give when you want to cut someone out of a will
又不想招来抗♥议♥
but not have it contested,
正好足够的钱来表示收款人没有被忘记
just enough money to show the recipient wasn't forgotten.
查克也为一个有为青年奖学金
Chuck also left a substantial endowment
捐赠了一笔巨款
for a scholarship for deserving youth.
我希望吉米能够同意在董事会任职
I was hoping Jimmy would agree to serve on the board.
我会让他知道的
I'll let him know.
还有什么事吗
What else?
查克给吉米留下了一封私人信件
Well...Chuck left Jimmy a personal letter.
只能他看
His eyes only.
霍华德 谢谢你所做的一切
Howard, thank you for everything that you've done.
我知道这很困难
I know it's been difficult.
这对我们所有人都很难
It's hard on all of us.
我不想耽误你们
Well, u202dI don't want to keep you.
让我送你们出去
Let me walk you out.
事实上 霍华德 我们还有事要讨论
Actually, Howard, we have a few more things to discuss.
金 请代我向吉米问好
Uh, Kim, please give Jimmy my best.
我会的
I will.
见到你真好 丽贝卡
It was very nice seeing you, Rebecca.
我也是
You too.
注意安全
Safe travels.
金
Kim.
我只是
I just, uh...
我必须知道
I just...had to know.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
关于什么
About?
你在他哥哥葬礼那天去见吉米
What were you thinking when you came to Jimmy
然后和他说的那些胡话
on the day of his brother's funeral
你到底在想什么
and laid that shit on him?
说查克自杀了
That Chuck killed himself?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我想
I-I thought...
我欠吉米一个真♥相♥
I thought I owed it to Jimmy to tell him.
欠他一个真♥相♥
Owed it to him?
你欠丽贝卡吗
Did you owe it to Rebecca?
你会告诉她你的推测吗
You tell her your theory?
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表