剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
工作日九点到四点 工作时间
Weekdays 9:00 to 4:00, the busy time.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
定死了 金
It's dead, Kim.
死得比迪斯科还透
It's deader than disco.
抱歉
Sorry.
是不是说你可以
Does that mean you were able to schedule
跟心理医生约时间了
an appointment with the therapist?
我决定不去了
I decided not to go.
好吧
Okay.
我以为你决定要去
I thought you already decided to go.
我本来是这么决定的
I know, and I did.
但过了一段时间
But then I -- time went by,
我比较冷静了
and I kind of calmed down
我发现我不需要了
and realized it's just -- it's just not for me.
为什么
Why not?
就是不用了
It's just not.
我觉得过度的自省
I don't think that navel-gazing
不会让我情况变好
is gonna get me where I need to be.
好吧 但你怎么会知道呢
Yeah, but how do you know --
必须试试对吧
Unless I try?
就是感觉不太对
It just doesn't feel right.
我得翻篇儿 懂吧
I need to be moving forward, you know?
我拿到了这份工作 感觉自己找到了方向
And now I got this job, and I'm kind of on a path.
我想给自己一个机会
And, uh just wanna give this a try.
可以吗
Is that okay?
行啊
Sure.
没问题 吉米
Yeah. Of course, Jimmy.
我知道你想让我去
Yeah. Listen, u202dI know you wanted me to go.
你得为自己好
You have to do what's best for you.
我得去开门营业了
Oof. Uh, I should go open up.
今晚吃寿司吗
Sushi tonight?
行 挺不错的
Uh, yeah. u202dYeah, that sounds great.
斯韦卡特和考科利公♥司♥
金
Kim.
你好 里奇
Hello, Rich.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- So good to see you. - u202dYou too.
感谢你能抽时间见我
Thanks for seeing me on such short notice.
开玩笑吗
Oh, are you kidding?
我一直想当面谢你
I've been wanting to thank you in person
你都把比利·加特伍德介绍给我们了
ever since you sent Billy Gatwood our way.
请
So, shall we?
你的手还有多久好
So, how long you got with that thing?
还有三周
Three more weeks.
我能签个名吗 还流行这么做吗
Can I sign it? Do people still do that?
请坐 坐
Please have a seat. Have a seat.
实话实说
I won't lie.
失去比利·加特伍德的确很痛苦
Losing Billy Gatwood definitely hurt.
他应该也很想念你
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
这能让你好过些吧
I think he misses you.
只要他有人管 我就很欣慰了
As long as he's taken care of, I'm happy.
你给我们开了个好头
Well, u202dyou made it easy for us.
我们只用顺着你的思路做
We just continued what you started.
所以 詹姆斯怎么样了
So, um, u202dhow is James holding up?
我葬礼上没能和他说上话
I didn't get to speak with him at the funeral.
我们一天天慢慢来
We're taking it one day at a time.
悲痛自会过去
Well, grief moves at its own pace.
对于每个人来说都不同 所以
And it's different for everybody, so...
代我向他问好
Give him my best.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么 我可以为你做什么
So, what can I do for you?
我有个问题问你
I have a question for you.
你的银行部门怎么样
How's your banking division?
我们有些银行业务
Well, u202dwe have some banking work,
但部门还没有
but I wouldn't say we have a division.
你想要一个吗
Would you like one?
离你的其他业务挺远的啊
Well, it's a good long way from the rest of your operation.
必须完全隔离
It must remain completely separate.
每个两间卧室
Two bedrooms each.
维纳大概会自己住一间
Werner'll probably take his own,
其余的人可以两个合住一间
and the rest of the guys can double up.
电线和水管装好了
Wired and plumbed?
是的
Yes.
开了个好头
Oh, this is a good start.
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
那边放几个跑步机 杠铃 举重训练椅
Couple treadmills over there, barbells, weight bench.
你建一个酒吧 啤酒畅饮
You build out a stocked bar, beer on tap.
他们可是德国人 所以
I mean, they're German, so...
这里放娱乐设施 影碟播放器
Entertainment system here, DVD player.
安装投影仪和屏幕会更好
Projector and screen set-up might be nice,
一些家具或是沙发 台球桌
a few La-Z-Boys or couches, pool table.
那什么桌上足球
I don't know. Foosball?
甚至可以放个篮框
Hell, we could even put up a hoop.
德国人打篮球 是吗
Germans play basketball, yeah?
应该是的
I believe so.
维纳说这要花六个月
You know, Werner said that this was gonna take 6 months,
意味着至少八个 可能十个月 完全隔离
which means 8 at least, probably 10, in total isolation.
这些家伙将要做十小时的重活
These guys are gonna be doing 10 hours heavy labor
每天...每夜
every day... well, night.
然后回到这里
Then coming home to this.
我们不能只让他们活着
We can't just keep them alive.
也要防止他们跑出去
We got to keep them from climbing the walls.
列一份清单
Make a list.
安保措施
Security.
我要在内部安装全面监控
I'd like a full camera perimeter inside,
同时保持低调
and we'll keep it low-profile.
他们会知道我们在监控着
They'll know we'll be watching.
我们也不用跟他们挑明
We just don't need u202dto stick it in their faces.
外♥围♥也一样
Outside, too, obviously,
以防有人试图进出
in case someone tries to find a way in or out.
我会在那个门上安装一个出口
I'll put a sally port on that door.
我们从外面控制它
We'll control it from the outside.
我们需要一个房♥车来监控摄像机
And we're gonna need a trailer to monitor the cameras.
在这附近
Close by.
两个人 二十四小时监控 轮班工作
2 guys, 24-hour monitoring, working shifts.
五个人 最少
Let's say 5 guys, minimum.
可能还要几个说德语的人帮忙
Probably help to have a couple German speakers, as well.
我可以给你提供人手
I can provide you men.
-我要查一下他们来历 无意冒犯 -当然
- Well, I'm gonna need to vet them. No offense. - Of course.
-怎么回事 -感染 很严重
- What is it? - Infection. Bad one.
我必须离开了
I must leave.
有什么需要的告诉泰勒斯 他会为你代劳
Tell Tyrus what you need. It will be done.
你有笔吗
You got a pen?
-我会记着的 -是吗
- I'll remember. - u202dYeah?
跑步机
Treadmills.
你应该去问问批发商
You want to check wholesale providers.
低端货经不起这帮家伙折腾
These guys are gonna tear right through consumer-grade.
我想看看七米多的怎么样
u202dI'd love to see what something, say, like a 24-footer, would run me.
对不起 我们不做那么大的
Sorry. We just don't make them that big.
谁做呢
Who does?
-我这里没人能做 -是吗
- I can't think of anyone around here. - u202dYeah.
那些赌场用的巨大标志谁做的
Well, who makes those huge signs that the casinos have?
算了 没事了 十分感谢你
You know what? Never mind. Thank you very much.
吉米·麦吉尔
Jimmy McGill.
没错 我在找吉米·麦吉尔
Uh, yes. u202dI'm looking for Jimmy McGill.
是的 我就是
Yeah. You found him.
那个律师
The lawyer?
没错 有什么需要帮助的吗
Yeah. u202dWh-- What can I do for you?
我叫布雷特·邓斯特
My name is Brett Dunst.
是你帮我阿姨拟的遗嘱吧
I think you did my aunt's will?
至少这里是这么写的
At least, that's what it says here.
她 她去世了
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表