剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
All wrapped up in your sad, little stories,
从他人的痛苦中获得能量
feeding off each other's misery.
你们让我讲
You wanted me to talk.
我讲了
I talked.
现在就走
Leave now.
我不欢迎你
I don't want you here.
快走
Leave.
回答我
Answer me!
我不想玩游戏
I don't want to play games.
我让你从我家出去
I told you to get out of my house.
你必须走 现在就走
You must go. Now!
天啊
My God.
孩子
Mijo.
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸 不行
Papa, no.
你需要去医院
You need the hospital.
爸爸
Papa.
求你了
Please.
不能打给任何人
Don't call. Not anyone.
这里是911 请问有何险情
911. What's your emergency?
你打的话我会很危险
I won't be safe if you do.
这里是911 请问有何险情
911. What's your emergency?
我没事
I'm okay.
我能在这歇一会吗
Can I rest here a little?
这个怎么样
This one?
不行
Unh-unh.
这个呢
How about this one?
不行
No.
这个
This one.
没问题
Sure thing.
赫尔南德斯和沙利文 他们是负责装配的
Hernandez and Sullivan. They led the pack and load.
是我最好的员工了
My top guys.
好的
Mhm-kay.
这上面写的什么
What's that say?
又不是天书
It's not a guessing game.
三十八度
38 degrees.
应该是三十五
Should be 35.
估计是设置错了
Musta come in set wrong.
改正一下
Goes out set right.
货单上没说...
Manifest doesn't say anything about --
禁止叠放
好的 我们会纠正
Yeah. We'll fix that.
这样也可以吗
These okay with you?
你在说固定带吗
Are you talking about the strap?
是的
I am.
可能有点磨损 但是大部分还是好的
Might be a little frayed, but the rest of them are fine.
你怎么看出来的
And you know this how?
所有E型固定带都要换掉吗
So, we're pulling all the E track straps?
这还用问吗
Is that a question?
这就去办
We'll pull them.
厄门绍特电♥话♥
Call for Ehrmantraut.
厄门绍特
Ehrmantraut.
他要见你
He wants to see you.
是吗
Yeah?
今晚
Tonight.
等会儿 还没完呢
Hold on. u202dWe're not done yet.
抱歉不能为您服务
马上回来
CC通讯
埃斯钢筋有限公♥司♥
建筑建材产品
我们信仰上帝
我喜欢喝芬达
I'm a Fanta guy myself.
你可以买♥♥一车了
You can buy a truckload.
给你
Here you go.
这比我们说的多好多
This is, uh, more than we talked about.
巴伐利亚男孩在收藏博览会上
Yeah, Bavarian Boy made quite a splash
引起了轰动
at the collectibles expo.
竞标激烈
Bidding war.
太棒了
But great.
你本可以多留一些给自己的
We both know you could have kept most of this.
反正我也不会知道
I-I would have never known the difference.
是啊 你当时也本可以丢下我不管的
Yeah, well, you could have left me high and dry.
我喜欢赫梅尔这档事
I'm liking this Hummel thing.
钱来得又快又干净
The cash came fast and clean.
有没有找到更多货源
Got any more where that came from?
没有
No, not really.
真遗憾
Ah, bummer.
我们会再干一票的
We're gonna do this again.
我会找到货的
I'll find something.
不错
Sounds good.
找到的话 就给兽医打电♥话♥
When you do, call the vet.
打给他
Yeah?
对 新工作新电♥话♥
Yeah. New job new phone.
你永远不知道谁在监听
You never know who's listening.
CC通讯
有人在监听吗
本店出♥售♥隐私
你要见我 我来了
You want to see me. Here I am.
为了我们的安排能够顺利进行
In order for our arrangement to continue,
有件事需要讨论一下
there is a matter we need to discuss.
好
Okay.
你有什么事要告诉我吗
Do you have something to tell me?
如果有的话 我建议你最好告诉我
If you do, you would be well advised to do so.
纳乔·瓦尔加
Nacho Varga.
我还在想你什么时候会想起这事
I wondered when you were gonna get around to this.
你来找我
You came to me.
求我帮忙
You asked for a favor.
你看着我的眼睛 握着我的手
You looked me in the eye, you shook my hand,
而从始至终 你一直都知道
and all the while, you knew
瓦尔加对我的利益不利
Varga was moving against my interests.
我说过我不会杀塞拉曼加
I said I wouldn't kill Salamanca.
但我从没有答应过做他的保镖
I never promised to be his bodyguard.
所以现在是怎样
So...what now?
你要是想动手 就快点
You gonna make a move, you better make it.
但他们是不会动手的 对吗
But they're not gonna, are they?
你把我叫来是因为你有求于我
You brought me here because you have an ask.
所以 就别玩这些没用的花招了
So, why don't you stop running a game on me
直接告诉我什么活儿吧
and just tell me about the job?
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表