剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
查克故意放火自杀了
That Chuck intentionally set himself on fire?
我想并不是
I guess not.
你就只把那套理论说给吉米听了
I guess you just saved that one for Jimmy.
金 我这么做不是为了伤害吉米
Kim, I didn't do it to hurt Jimmy.
不 你这么做是为了让自己好过
No. You did it to make yourself feel better.
那 那不是我本意
That - that's not what I was trying to do.
卸下心中的罪过 让自己好过
To make yourself feel better by unloading your guilt.
谁在乎这对吉米意味着什么 对吗
Who cares what it does to Jimmy, right,
只要霍华德·哈姆林还好
as long as Howard Hamlin is okay?
金 你这么说不公平
Kim, I-I don't think that's fair.
公平
Fair?!
那我们就来谈谈公平
Let's talk about fair.
让吉米在他哥哥尖叫着死去的火灾残骸里
Hey, let's let Jimmy dig around the fire-damaged wreck
翻翻找找
where his brother died screaming!
最后让他捡一两个纪念品
And then let's let him pick up a keepsake or two.
那真是太 太公平了
That is so, so fair!
我没听错吧
And did I hear you right?
你想让他在一个奖学金的董事会任职
You want him to serve on the board of a scholarship committee?
一个查克说什么
A scholarship that Chuck never
也不会给吉米的奖学金
in a million years would have given to Jimmy.
绝对不会
Never!
这简直太
It is just -- I mean --
这又是什么 霍华德
Oh, what's this, too, huh, Howard?
这里面写的啥破玩意儿
What's in this?
人都死了还得留一句"去你的 弟弟"
One last, "Screw you, little brother," from beyond the grave?
我怎么可能给他这东西
Am I really supposed to do this to him?!
好了 金
All right, Kim.
有什么补救措施吗
What can I do to make it better?
什么都不能
Nothing.
你无能为力
There is nothing you can do.
离我们远点就行
Just stay away.
希望你饿了 我买♥♥了好多吃的
I hope you're hungry. I bought way too much food.
当然了 我来者不拒
Uh, yeah, I can always eat.
吧台还是沙发
Counter or couch?
沙发吧
Uh, couch is good.
那就去沙发吃
Couch it is.
如果我没记错的话 五分钟之后
If I remember correctly, in, uh, five minutes,
有个经典电影频道就要播
one of the classic-movie channels is showing,
《歼匪喋血战》了 不插播广♥告♥
uh, "White Heat" without interruption.
另一个则会播《大白鲨3》 但有广♥告♥
The other is showing "Jaws 3" with commercials,
这真让人难以抉择
so a real Sophie's choice.
确切地说 是《大白鲨3-D》
It is "Jaws 3-D," to be exact.
还是看《歼匪喋血战》吧
But Cagney wins this one.
好吧 我买♥♥了泰式冰茶
All right. Hey, I got us, uh, Thai iced teas,
你想来点酒也行
unless you want me to pour you something a little less non-alcoholic.
不用 冰茶就好
No. I'm good with that.
工作找得怎么样了
So, how was the job search?
还不错 找到好几个工作机会
Pretty good. u202dI, uh, got a couple leads.
实际上 已经有一家要我了
Actually, I got an offer.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - u202dYeah.
但是 感觉不太对
But, uh, u202dit didn't feel quite right.
感觉 不太适合我
It was, uh -- u202dIt just wasn't a perfect fit.
但也许会有一两家别的公♥司♥
But I think I might get a call back
给我回电♥话♥的
on one or two of the others.
真是开门红啊
Wow. This was a pretty good first day.
谁能请到你 是谁的荣幸
You know, somebody's gonna be lucky to get you.
你今天怎么样
And how was your day?
基本都待在这里了
I just mostly stayed here.
整理资料
Trying to get organized.
虽然佩奇和凯文并没有给我压力
No pressure from Paige and Kevin,
但我也得赶快复工 对吧
but I got to get back on the horse, right?
没错
You are right.
电影快开始了
And, uh, u202dthe movie's about to start.
遥控器呢
So, where is the remote?
"巴伐利亚男孩" 赫梅尔陶俑
价格 8740.75美元
现在忙
I'm not available at the moment.
请留言
Leave a message.
是我
Hey. It's me.
是这样 我有事找你
Listen, I got something for you.
是工作
It's a job.
我觉得你一定会喜欢的 给我回电♥话♥
I think you're really gonna like this, so call me.
我们今晚拿六个
We're taking six tonight.
什么
What?
六块 老板会高兴的
Six keys. u202dIt's what the boss would want.
你跟我一起还是怎样
You gonna back me up or what?
当然
Yeah.
其他的呢
Where's the rest?
我只看到五个
I only see five.
那次特殊
That was a one-time-only.
我们认为不是这样
Not the way we see it.
就是这样
That's the way it is.
塞拉曼加要六个
Salamancas get six.
拿不到六个我们不走
We're not leaving without six.
你老板下不了命令
Your boss isn't giving orders.
他连眼睛都睁不开
He can barely even open his eyes.
是我的命令
I'm giving the orders.
要么拿五个 要么什么都别拿
Take the five or leave with nothing.
你还想离开这里吗
Do you want to go?
照他说的
You heard him.
六个
Six.
把枪放下
Put it away.
你真想这么做吗
You really want to do this?
乖 这才像话
Yeah. That's what I thought.
干得好
That's how you do it.
我们把他们吓尿裤子了
We had them pissing their pants.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you've done.
塞拉曼加的人 他们还不知道
The Salamancas -- they do not.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
看着我
Look at me.
从现在起
From now on,
你属于我
you are mine.
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表