剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
I will need schematics of utility in the area.
可以
You'll get those.
一旦这里被清理干净 我就开始防水处理
Once the space is fully cleared, I can waterproof,
然后为挡土墙制♥造♥铸件
then fabricate casts for the retaining walls
浇筑混凝土
and pour concrete.
我们需要...
We would need, uh...
大概一百五十立方米
About 150 cubic meters.
这只是个开始
This is just the beginning.
而这一切还必须要秘密进行
And all this in complete secrecy.
从我听到的声音来判断
Judging from the sounds I heard,
我猜我们应该离城镇不远
I assume we are not far from a town.
环境方面也不太...理想
This is also not... optimal.
像这样的工程 很多很多事都有可能出错
A project like this, many, many things can go wrong.
所以 这是不可能的了
So, it's impossible?
危险 难度大
Dangerous, difficult,
而且造价非常非常昂贵
and very, very expensive...
但并非不可能
not quite impossible.
古斯塔沃·弗林
Gustavo Fring.
很高兴认识你
A pleasure to make
your acquaintance.
维纳·齐格勒
Werner Ziegler.
可以了
You're good.
回见 马蒂
See you, Marty.
回见 吉米
See you, Jimmy.
-可以了吗 -好了 下一个
- Ready for me? - Okay, next.
霍华德
u202dHoward.
你还好吧
Everything okay?
挺好的
Everything's fine.
你呢
And how are you doing?
就这样吧
I've been better.
我去地检办公室做诉前转移签到
I'm heading up to the D.A.'s office for my PPD check-in,
所以...
so, you know...
哦
Yeah.
就那样
Anyway...
你真的没事吗
You sure you're okay?
我二十五分钟后
I'm supposed to be in court in, uh...
要上庭
about 25 minutes.
大案子
Big case?
不是
Not particularly.
所以发生什么事了
So, what's up?
没什么
Nothing.
只是...
Just...
你得过失眠症吗
You ever have insomnia?
没有
Not really.
太痛苦了 就算是死对头我也不咒他失眠
Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
没有什么药能治吗
Don't they have pills for that?
抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry.
我必须得问一下
I got to ask.
你到底怎么了
What's -- what's eating you?
吉米
Jimmy...
我已经告诉你够多的了
I think I've shared enough...
实际上是太多了
more than enough.
我们就说到这吧
Let's leave it at that.
明白了
I get it.
你知道吗 霍华德
You know what, Howard?
对自己好一点 去找医生看看
you do yourself a favor, and you go see someone.
我这里正好有一个心理医生的电♥话♥
I actually have the number of a shrink.
帮一个委托人找的
I got it for a client.
这个医生应该还不错
And he's supposed to be great.
我这里正好有
I think, um, I got it right here, actually.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
我已经在看医生了
I'm already seeing someone.
真的吗
Really?
一周两次
Twice a week.
好医生吗
Is he any good?
是的
Yes.
见到你很高兴 霍华德
Good seeing you, Howard.
我也是
You too.
请稍等
Can you hold, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 先生 我是史提夫·卡尔顿
Uh, yes, sir, this is, uh, Steve Carlton...
那么 我们刚才说到哪了
So, where were we?
社区服务
Community service.
社区服务 没错
Community service. Right.
看起来你的小时数已经完成了
Well, it looks like you completed your hours.
是的
Yep.
你的诉前转移费也交了
Your PPD fees are up to date.
你最近在哪里获得了合法雇佣来着...
And you've recently procured lawful employment at...
CC通讯
CC Mobile.
地址
Address?
路易斯安那大道8351号♥
8351 Louisiana Boulevard.
路易斯安那大道8351号♥
8351 Louisiana.
一周工作多少小时
How many hours a week?
这周是三十一个小时 以后我会工作更长时间
This week, uh, 31, but I'll pick up more.
下个月把工资条带来
Next month, bring pay stubs.
好的
Will do.
你是否和任何已知的罪犯有联♥系♥
Are you associating with any known criminals?
没有
No.
好的
All right.
第二个月看起来不错
Month two looks good.
你有没有想过诉前转移期结束后
Have you thought about what you're gonna do
要干点什么
once your PPD is up?
我有一些计划
I have some plans.
好的
Okay.
比如说...
Such as...
在那之前 我绝对会在每个月的
Until then, I'll show up here every second Monday of
第二个星期一出现在这里
the month like clockwork.
我要保住我在手♥机♥店的工作
I'm gonna keep my job at the cellphone store,
在九个月二十四天后
and in 9 months and 24 days,
拿回我的律师执照
I will get my law license back.
我和我的搭档会找一个新的办公室
My partner and I will get a new office.
跟以前的一样 但更大更好
It'll be like it was, but bigger and better.
一切都会好起来
Everything will be better.
我会有更多委托人
I'm gonna have more clients.
打赢更多的官司
I'm gonna win more cases.
我会成为一个好律师
I'm gonna be a damn good lawyer,
-所有人都会知道 -好的
- and people are gonna know about it. - Okay.
所以...律师咯
So...lawyer.
对
Yeah.
律师
Lawyer.
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表