剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
谁会都记得
u202dWho keeps track of all that?
都在电脑里 电脑都记得
It's all on the computer. Computer does everything.
数据都会转换成得分
Every stat gets converted into points.
不好说 其实感觉挺傻的
I don't know. Sounds kind of dumb, to be honest.
我只想看比赛
I just want to watch the game. u202d
你只是怕输掉二十块
You're just afraid to lose 20 bucks.
你想赌球 那就赌啊
You want to bet on the game, let's do it.
我们何必纠结这些多余的事情
Why do we got to mess with all this extra stuff?
相信我 你最终会...
Trust me. You end up...
他没有昏迷了 但还没有反应
He's no longer in a coma, but he's unresponsive.
体征稳定了
His condition is stable.
他们在控制他的血压
They're managing his blood pressure.
但他是否会醒来
But whether he will wake up
明白这是怎么一回事
and understand u202dwhat's going on around him,
我们都不知道
there's no way of knowing.
这行不通
That's unacceptable.
古斯塔沃 他在这儿接受很好的治疗
Gustavo, he's getting very good care here.
连最好的医院也几乎做不到更好
There's very little even the best hospitals could do.
就算他在约翰·霍普金斯医院接受治疗
Now, might it be different if he was in the care of
会有什么不同吗
someplace like Johns Hopkins?
大概会有吧
Perhaps.
或者根本没任何用
Or... it could make no difference at all.
但最终
But in the end --
最终
in the end...
我也想不到他会有什么更好的下场
I can think of no better judgment on this man.
他现在的下场不是活该吗
Isn't this what he deserves?
他什么下场 我说了算
I decide what he deserves.
轮不到别人说
No one else.
绝命律师
第四季 第二集
绝命律师
第四季 第二集
终于起来了
There she is!
想要鲜榨橙汁吗
Want some fresh O.J.?
很棒哦 维C
Mmm, good. Vitamin C.
能帮你更快恢复
It'll help you heal quicker.
我觉得不是这样的
I don't think it works like that.
可能就是的 说不准的
Eh, it might. You don't know.
我没事
I'm good.
还有我早餐三明治吃剩的培根
u202dOh, I've also got leftover bacon from my breakfast sandwich.
满满的治愈力哦
That's got definite healing powers.
好吧 我信了
Okay. That I believe.
我还煮了咖啡
And I made coffee
加了点肉桂进去调味
with a little cinnamon in it for flavor.
尝试些不同的东西
Just trying something different.
你起得很早
You're up early.
没错
Yeah.
吵醒你了吗
Oh, did I wake you with the noise?
不 不 完全没有
No. No, no, not at all.
就是我吵到你了吧
I totally did, didn't I?
没有 我反正本来...
No. I was -- I was getting up...
-抱歉 -就要起床
- I'm sorry. - ...eventually.
我有一堆面试
I've got job interviews lined up.
我想抢占先机
I wanted to get an early jump.
先去南边
I'm starting down south --
在波瓦德拉有个办公室主任的面试
office-manager interview in Polvadera.
然后往北去阿戈多内斯
Then I'm working my way up north to Algodones.
有很多地方要跑
I got a lot of ground to cover.
吉米 你可以慢点来
Jimmy, you know, u202dyou can take some time off.
现在没人会嘀咕你没有稳定工作
Nobody's gonna ding you for not having a steady job right this minute.
等什么呢
Why wait?
我不想总挂念着工作的事
I don't want unemployment hanging over my head,
我们也需要另一份薪水
and we could use another paycheck.
何况 现在这是你的办公室
And, uh besides, this is your office now.
我不想让你分心
I don't want to be a distraction.
-但你不会让我分心 -没错
- But you're not a distraction. u202d- That's right.
所以我要去外面找工作
'Cause I'm gonna be out there finding me a job.
-祝我好运吧 -祝你好运
- Wish me luck! u202d- Good luck.
泰国菜还是墨西哥菜
Oh, Thai or Mexican?
我回来的时候顺便带晚餐
I'm gonna pick up dinner on the way back.
都行 你选吧
Uh, either. Your choice.
那我真得好好选
And what a choice it shall be.
好吧 吉米 等等
Yeah. Okay, Jimmy, wait.
你是不是
Are you --
你不去跟他们见面了
You're not going to that meeting?
不去了
Nah.
要是有重要的事 霍华德知道联♥系♥我
If there's anything important, Howard knows how to find me.
我一个人
It's just me.
爸爸
Papa.
都结束了
It's over.
你留着吧
You can keep that.
没人会来取的
No one's coming for it.
孩子
Mijo.
那你什么时候才是个头呢
And when is it over for you?
我想办法
I'm working on it.
你看 那是阿尔玛
You see there -- that's Alma.
左边是奥利 奈夫先生的姨妈和姨夫
And on the left is Ollie, Mr. Neff's aunt and uncle.
他们创立这家公♥司♥快五十年了
They started this company almost 50 years ago.
-真厉害 -是啊
- Look at that. u202d- Yeah.
另一个人是弗兰克·寇克
And we think that other fellow is Frank Corker,
早期的维修工人之一
one of the early repairmen.
他们肯定很依赖他
Oh, they must have relied on him a lot.
那是热敏传真机
That's a Thermo-Fax.
需要用有特殊涂层的纸
Needed a specially coated paper
才能印出成品
to get an image u202doff one of those babies.
你很了解嘛
You know your stuff.
我曾经在收发室工作过
Ah, I worked in a mail room,
经常跟维修工人打交道
so I talked to a lot of repairmen -- a lot.
他们喜欢谈本行
They love talking shop.
是啊 真是一群孤独的人
Yes. They are a lonely bunch for sure.
这款特别畅销
Uh, this one was a real big seller for Neff,
让我们出名了
really put us on the map.
-那是6500彩机 -是啊
- That's the 6500 color copier. u202d- Yeah.
这款可牛了
That's a war-horse.
你见识过它有多牛吗
I mean, did you ever see the guts of this beast?
打印一张只需要十五秒
It takes 15 seconds to get a printout.
我以前在芝加哥的时候用过
I worked with one back in Chicago.
这款机器太过好用
That machine was almost too good.
以至于造假♥钞♥的都用它来印五美元假♥钞♥
Counterfeiters used it to make phony $5 bills.
什么
u202dWhat?
-是啊 -这可不对
- Yeah. - That's -- That's not right.
-是啊 -瞧瞧这里
- u202dNo. - Oh, oh, look it here.
你这里有不少摆设嘛
You got a lot of hardware over here.
没错
Yes. u202d
奈夫先生热衷于资助孩子
Mr. Neff loves sponsoring the kids.
打保龄球 有趣
Bowling. That's fun.
九十年代我们做得很好
We had a pretty good run in the '90s,
但孩子们似乎不再感兴趣了
but, uh, we don't find kids much interested anymore.
是啊 这一代就认沙包和电子游戏
Yeah. This generation is all hackey sack and video games.
谁说不是呢
Ain't that the truth.
赫梅尔陶俑
Hummels.
对 那些是阿尔玛的
Yes. Those were Alma's.
她喜欢收集小玩意 愿上帝让她安息
She loved collecting the little things, God rest her soul.
我认识一位女士 她也一样
Yeah. I knew a lady -- same way.
在参观摆满废物的墙呢
Ah, touring the wall of crap, I see.
我得把它们都丢进垃圾堆
I need to drag that stuff to the dumpster,
只不过还没有动力执行
just haven't had a chance to motivate myself.
奈夫先生 这位是詹姆斯·麦吉尔
Mr. Neff, this is James McGill.
叫我吉米就好
Oh, just "Jimmy" is fine.
吉米 很高兴见到你 快过来
Jimmy, pleasure. Come on down.
请坐
Have a seat.
亨利给你讲了我们在找什么样的人吧
Guessing Henry filled you in on what we're looking for.
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表