剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表
Fuck.
我找不到他妈的钥匙。
I can't find the fucking keys.
快点他妈的。
Hurry the fuck up.
我在看!
I'm looking!
啊!哎呀,操!
Aah! Aw, fuck!
该死的婊♥子♥!
Fucking bitch!
该死的婊♥子♥!
Fucking bitch!
回来!
Get back here!
没关系。
It's okay.
没关系。没关系。没关系。
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
留在我身边。我们会没事的。
Stay with me. We're gonna be okay.
你会没事的。
You're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的。
We're gonna be okay.
只--
Just--
猫,凯茜,坚持住。
Cat, Cathy, just hold on.
坚持。
Hold on.
坚持。
Hold on.
我马上回来。
I'm coming right back.
我马上回来。
I'm gonna be right back.
啊!
Aah!
我——我——我——
I'm--I'm a--I'm a--
一个该死的员警。
A fucking cop.
♪ Chi-town, do what you want ♪
♪ We came to rock ♪
哦,好热。
Ooh, that's hot.
热,热,热,热,热,热,热,热。
Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot.
家!
Home!
♪ Chi-town, do what you want ♪
♪ We came to rock ♪
♪ What you want, want, want, want, want, want, want ♪
安格,詹恩,披萨!
Ange, Jenn, pizza!
比萨饼!
Pizza!
比萨饼。
Pizza.
天使!
Ange!
[艾尔·格林的《你如何修补一颗破碎的心》]
乔,我去过...
Joe, I've been...
努力想讲道理
trying so hard to make sense
在过去几周我们经历的一切中,
of all we've been through these last few weeks,
但我不能。
but I cannot.
你差点把詹妮弗杀了——我们的女儿——
You almost got Jennifer killed--our daughter--
这是我永远无法原谅的。
and that is just something I can never forgive.
我曾经告诉过某人,你需要搭便车或死,
I once told someone you need to be a ride or die,
不是逃跑和躲藏。
not a run and hide.
我是你的骑乘或死了 30 年,乔,
I was your ride or die for 30 years, Joe,
而那——这对你来说还不够好。
and that--that just wasn't good enough for you.
詹恩和我要离开一段时间。
Jenn and I are going away for a while.
她需要这个。
She needs this.
我需要这个。
I need this.
希望你能善待自己。
I hope you can be good to yourself.
再见,乔。
Goodbye, Joe.
天使!
Ange!
哦,亲爱的上帝,不!
Oh, dear God, no!
剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表