剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表
God.
他妈的。
Fuck.
乔,我们需要谈谈。
Joe, we need to talk.
乔。 - 什么?什么?什么?
Joe. - What? What? What?
有什么不对吗?什么?
Is something wrong? What?
“有事吗?”
"Is something wrong?"
对不起。结果是错误的。
I'm sorry. That came out wrong.
不,我不需要你对不起,乔。
No, I don't need you to be sorry, Joe.
我需要你成为我嫁给的男人。
I need you to be the man that I married.
我就是那个人。 - 不,乔,你不是。
I am that man. - No, Joe, you're not.
你知道这是什么感觉吗,
Do you have any idea what this is like,
突然害怕这个男人
to suddenly be afraid of the man
你爱了你的一生
that you have loved your entire life
因为你不知道什么恐怖
because you don't know what horror
那个人接下来要带回家?
that man is gonna bring home next?
你怕我?-是的。
You're afraid of me? - Yes.
我的意思是,自从这开始,
I mean, ever since this started,
你的眼睛里有这种奇怪的闪烁
you've got this bizarre twinkle in your eye
关于找到泰迪的血钱。
about finding Teddy's blood money.
乔,这还是关于我们的吗?
Joe, is this still about us?
还是你想向你死去的父亲证明什么?
Or are you trying to prove something to your dead father?
我不是要向那个混♥蛋♥证明的狗屎。
I ain't shit to prove to that motherfucker.
你了解我吗?-乔。
You understand me? - Joe.
不是该死的
Not a goddamn--
狗屎!- 该死的,触摸。
Shit! - Goddamn, Touch.
当你通过时宣布自己。
Announce yourself when you come through.
对不起,我不想把车开进车道
Sorry, I didn't want to pull into the driveway
我们藏身于他妈的巡逻车。
of our hideout in a fucking patrol car.
大家都在吗?-是的。
Is everybody here? - Yes.
好吧,伙计们,进来一会儿
All right, guys, come in here for a second
并围坐在桌子周围。
and gather around the table.
他妈的。
Fuck.
好吧。听著。
All right. Listen up.
新手♥机♥。
New phones.
旧的进入袋子。
Old ones go into the bag.
什么?-什么?
What? - What?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人今晚跟踪了我们。
The Russians tracked us tonight.
塔尔福德中士一直在呼吸我们的脖子。
Sergeant Talford's been breathing down our necks.
所以从现在开始,我们正在使用这些手♥机♥
So from now on, we are using these phones
只有这些手♥机♥,好吗?
and these phones only, okay?
把彼此的数位放在那里,
Put each other's numbers in there,
但仅此而已。
but nothing else.
没有应用程式。
No apps.
没有照片。
No photos.
没有社交媒体。这些都不是狗屎。
No social media. None of that shit.
更改您的 PIN 码和密♥码♥
Change your PINs and your passwords
到没人知道的东西。
to something that nobody knows.
詹恩,那也意味著你。加油。
Jenn, that means you too. Come on.
加油。-我们走吧。
Come on. - Let's go.
哦,我的上帝。好。
Oh, my God. Fine.
那怎么回事,伙计?我们要坐牢?
So what's the deal, man? We're going to jail?
我们不是?他们在找我们吗?
We're not? Are they looking for us?
我想我可能为我们争取了一些时间。
I think I may have bought us some time.
哦,好。
Oh, good.
我派帕姆去追野鹅。
I sent Pam on a wild goose chase.
但她正在测试花生酱
But she is testing that peanut butter
看看它是否与我们穿的狗屎相匹配——
to see if it's a match for the shit that we put on--
穿什么?
Put on what?
她只是在测试它。
She's just testing it.
但后来你得到了那个硬碟,然后。
But then you got that hard drive, then.
什么硬碟?
What hard drive?
这是 - 这没什么。
It's--it's nothing.
这显然是某种东西。
It's obviously something.
你确实得到了硬碟,不是吗?
You did get the hard drive, didn't you?
是的,我拿到了硬碟。我只是--
Yes, I got the hard drive. I just--
莱昂,告诉我你有硬碟。
Leon, tell me you have the hard drive.
是的,我有。我只是——我明白了。
Yeah, I have it. I just--I got it.
告诉我你有硬碟。
Tell me you have the hard drive.
知道了。知道了。我只是不记得了——
I got it. I got it. I just don't remember what--
我有--每个人都放松!好?
I have--everyone relax! Okay?
上帝啊。- 我得到了他妈的硬碟。
Jesus Christ. - I got the fucking hard drive.
他妈的有狗屎。
Fucking had the shit.
嗯,什么 - 硬盘上有什么?
Well, what-- what's on the hard drive?
今晚发生了什么?
And what happened tonight?
无。- 什么也没发生。
Nothing. - Nothing happened.
现在在你也搞砸之前把它给我。
Now give it to me before you fuck that up too.
去你♥妈♥的♥,乔。
Fuck you, Joe.
那是我的男人。踢他的屁♥股♥,李。
That's my man. Kick his ass, Lee.
好吧,你知道吗?
Okay, you know what?
我们要去另一个房♥间。
We're gonna go in the other room.
詹恩,来吧——现在!
Jenn, come--now!
终于有一对球了,嗯?
Finally got a pair of balls, huh?
操♥我♥吧?操♥我♥?
Fuck me, huh? Fuck me?
你就是我们今晚陷入这个该死的烂摊子的原因。
You're the reason we in this fucking mess tonight.
我是?-是的。
I am? - Yeah.
匹兹堡的每家妈妈他妈的商店都有相机。
Every motherfucking store in Pittsburgh has a camera.
我到底应该怎么做
How the hell was I supposed to get
35罐不同的花生酱
35 different jars of peanut butter
来自不同的商店而不被看到?
from different stores without being seen?
专注,混♥蛋♥,就是这样。
Focus, motherfucker, that's how.
也许我们应该用猪。
Maybe we should have used pigs.
两者:什么?-猪?
both: What? - Pigs?
大多数农场没有摄像头。
Most farms don't have cameras.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么,猪?
What the fuck are you talking about, pigs?
我曾经在法医播客上听到过——
I heard on a forensics podcast once that--
16头猪可以吃掉一个200磅重的人
that 16 pigs could eat a 200-pound man
八分钟后。
in eight minutes.
不留痕迹。- 哦,胡说八道。
Leaves no trace. - Oh, bullshit.
是的,如果猪饿了,它们会吃任何东西。
Yeah, pigs will eat anything if they hungry enough.
狗屎,甚至彼此。
Shit, even each other.
你有没有想过为什么每个人都失去了他们的狗屎?
Haven't you ever wondered why everybody lost their shit
当多萝西掉进猪圈时
when Dorothy fell into the pig pen
在《绿野仙踪》中?- 《绿野仙踪》
in "The Wizard of Oz"? - "Wizard of Oz."
我没有。
I have not.
所以你是说我们不必砍掉那些尸体?
So you're saying we didn't have to chop up those bodies?
不,我们仍然必须将它们切碎
No, we still would have had to chop them up
加上拔牙
plus remove their teeth
因为猪不会消化牙齿。
because pigs can't digest teeth.
另外,我们将不得不找到 16 头猪
Plus, we would have had to find 16 pigs
然后饿死他们一个w——
and then starve them for a w--
你知道吗?也许猪是个坏主意。
You know what? Maybe pigs was a bad idea.
不,你知道坏主意是什么吗?
No, you know what the bad idea was?
你♥他♥妈♥的男人。 - 嘿。
Your fucking man. - Hey.
莱昂是个坏主意。- 来吧,乔。
Leon was the bad idea. - Come on, Joe.
不,不,不,不,我才刚刚开始
No, no, no, no, I'm just getting started
和这个混♥蛋♥,宝贝。
with this motherfucker, baby.
你需要检查自己,乔。
You need to check yourself, Joe.
莱昂没有开始这个狗屎。
Leon didn't start this shit.
你♥爸♥爸做到了。
Your daddy did.
所以你可以继续喘气和他妈的喘气
So you can keep huffing and fucking puffing
你想要的一切,但狗屎在你身上,
all you want to, but the shit is on you,
你♥他♥妈♥的知道。
and you fucking know it.
伙计们,你只是 -
Guys, you just--
你有没有停止说话,说话,说话?
do you ever stop talking and talking and talking?
当我和某人打架时,我停止说话。
I stop talking when I fight somebody.
我告诉你!-你知道吗?
I'll tell you that! - You know what?
就把它剪掉,该死的,现在!
Just cut it out, damn it, right now!
该死!- 我们俩!
Damn it! - Both of us!
他妈的!
Fuck!
我们无处可去地为过去而战。
We are getting nowhere fighting about the past.
我们需要著眼于未来。
剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表