剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表
生活是关于选择的。
Life is about choices.
正面或反面,
Heads or tails,
A或B,对或错,
A or B, right or wrong,
生或死。
live or die.
有时我们忘记了我们所做的选择
And sometimes we forget that the choices that we make
影响我们周围的每个人,
affect everyone around us,
为了好事和坏事。
for the good and for the bad.
其中一些选择比其他选择大得多,
And some of those choices are much bigger than others,
选择,如果他们按照你的方式,
choices that, if they go your way,
你得到了你想要的一切。
you get everything you've ever desired.
但如果他们走另一条路,
But if they go the other way,
您、您的家人和您的朋友
you, your family, and your friends
会感受到心痛、痛苦和终极的悲伤。
will feel the heartache, pain, and ultimate sadness.
我想问题是,你能做出这样的选择吗?
I guess the question is, could you make a choice like that?
一个冒著失败风险的选择
A choice that risked losing
你拥有的一切和你爱的每个人?
everything you have and everyone you love?
你能做到吗?
Could you do it?
因为我做到了。
Because I did.
- ♪ The road wasn't easy ♪ - ♪ Wasn't easy ♪
- ♪ Journey was long ♪ - ♪ So long ♪
♪ I found the courage ♪
♪ To keep on pressing on ♪
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
大家他妈的在看什么?
What the fuck is everyone looking at?
你认为他们在看什么?
What do you think they're looking at it?
你必须穿制♥服♥吗?
Did you have to wear your uniform?
是的。我告诉过你。
Yeah, I did. I told you.
我马上就要进车站了。
I'm going into the station right after this.
此外,他们知道我是好人之一,对吧?
Besides, they know I'm one of the good ones, right?
是的,我不知道——也许把你的手从你的枪上拿开。
Yeah, I don't know--maybe take your hand off your gun
在一个满是悲伤的黑人的房♥间里。
in a room full of grieving Black people.
你好吗?
How you doing?
他妈的对泰迪感到羞耻。
Fucking shame about Teddy.
我上周刚刚和他谈过。
I just talked to him last week.
他给我买♥♥了一辆警用巡洋舰的新电池。
He got me a new battery for the police cruiser.
没有收我一毛钱。可能不是新的。
Didn't charge me a dime. Probably wasn't new.
他妈的并不新鲜。那人说是新的。
The fuck it wasn't new. The man said it was new.
很好,这是新的。-是的。
Fine, it was new. - Yeah.
嗯,你知道,那是...新增功能。
Well, you know, it was... new.
就像你知道汽车电池一样。
Like you know car batteries.
我没有?
I don't?
你经营一家五金店。
You run a hardware store.
现在我知道,但我知道一些电池狗屎。
For now I do, but I know some battery shit.
这是什么意思?
What's that mean?
这意味著我不是专家,
It means I'm no expert,
但我知道一些关于电池的事情。
but I know some things about batteries.
不,他妈的,我说,“你经营一家五金店,”
No, fuck-o, I said, "You run a hardware store,"
你说,“是的,现在我愿意了。
and you said, "Yeah, for now I do."
是的。
Yeah.
该死的,莱昂,你为什么说「暂时」?
Goddamn, Leon, why'd you say "for now"?
我不想谈论它。
I don't want to talk about it.
无论什么。
Whatever.
我有十家他妈的五金店
I had ten fucking hardware stores
在家得宝进来操♥我♥之前。
before Home Depot came in and fucked me.
现在劳氏要进来了?他妈的劳氏?
And now a Lowe's is coming in? A fucking Lowe's?
好。
Okay.
他们会把我从一家五金店里操出来
They're going to fuck me out of the one hardware store
我还有。
I still have left.
我把银行抬起来了。
I got the bank up my ass.
我-我在房♥子上拿出了第二个。
I-I took out a second on the house.
凯茜他妈的每一分钟都在我屁♥股♥上
Cathy has been up my ass every motherfucking minute
每个该死的日子。
of every goddamn day.
听起来你有很多东西在屁♥股♥上。
Sounds like you got a lot of things up your ass.
世界上什么都没有
There is nothing in the world
那现在不是我的屁♥股♥。
that isn't currently at my ass right now.
我不想谈论它。
I don't want to talk about it.
毫米。
Mm.
是时候了,乔。
It's time, Joe.
首先,我、安吉拉和珍
First off, me, Angela, and Jen
要感谢大家
would like to thank everyone
因为出来并表现出如此多的爱。
for coming out and showing so much love.
不仅仅是今天,
And not just today,
但是在我父亲去世后的所有日子里。
but for all the days since my dad passed.
事故发生前一天,我和波普斯共进午餐。
I had lunch with Pops the day before the accident.
他说的只是他的孙女——
All he talked about was his granddaughter--
他为她进入卡内基梅隆大学而感到自豪。
how proud he is that she made it into Carnegie Mellon.
谈工作
Talked about work
以及他多么喜欢开车...
and how he loved to drive around in that...
他的吱吱作响的狗屎拖车。
squeaky piece-of-shit tow truck of his.
他喜欢说明陌生人。
He loved helping strangers.
几乎没有向他们收取任何费用。告诉你了。
Hardly charged them anything. Told you.
电池不是新的。- 你会闭嘴吗?
Battery was not new. - Would you shut up?
在自己的葬礼上称这个男人为骗子?
Calling the man a liar at his own funeral?
表现出一些尊重。-他妈的闭嘴!
Show some respect. - Shut the fuck up!
无论如何,这是美好的一天。
Anyway, it was a nice day.
这是我们的最后一天。
It was our last day.
我记得我的流行音乐对我说的最后一句话。
I remember my pop's last words to me.
把我拉近,他说,儿子...
Pulled me close, and he said, son...
他说,儿子,我的一切...
He said, son, with everything I am...
去他妈的汤姆布雷迪。
Fuck Tom Brady.
他说去他妈的。
He said fuck 'em.
去他妈的贝利奇克,去他妈的波士顿的每个人,去他妈的他们。
Fuck Belichick, fuck everybody in Boston, fuck 'em.
去他妈的坦帕湾,去他妈的关于他们的一切。
Fuck Tampa Bay, fuck everything about 'em.
去他妈的,喂他们豆子。他是这么告诉我的。
Fuck 'em and feed 'em beans. That's what he told me.
去他妈的。去他妈的!
Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em!
去他妈的汤姆布雷迪!-是的!
Fuck Tom Brady! - Yeah!
去他妈的那个漂亮的男孩。
Fuck that pretty boy.
我想操他。所有人:哦!
I'd like to fuck him. all: Oh!
好。各位,让我们把它带回来吧。
Okay. Everybody, let's just bring it on back.
够了。
That's enough.
大家请喝一杯。
Everybody grab a drink, please.
请。每个人 都。
Please. Everyone.
致泰迪华盛顿,
To Teddy Washington,
祖父,父亲,
grandfather, father,
拖车司机,有时是混♥蛋♥...
tow-truck driver, sometimes asshole...
还有你见过的世界上最伟大的钢人粉丝。
And the world's greatest Steeler fan you'll ever see.
给泰迪。全部:给泰迪!
To Teddy. all: To Teddy!
你,呃,和乔谈过票吗?
Did you, uh, talk to Joe about the ticket?
什么票?
What ticket?
什么票,我的鸡♥巴♥洞。
What ticket, my dick hole.
泰迪走了,
With Teddy gone,
乔有一张额外的赛季钢人队门票
Joe's got an extra season Steelers ticket
在 50 码线上。他妈的50码线。
on the 50-yard line. Fucking 50-yard line.
还没跟他提过。
Haven't mention it to him yet.
你?不,不是时候。
You? Nah, not the time.
绝对不是时候。
Definitely not the time.
乔伊,我的孩子。
Joey, my boy.
多么可爱的纪念。
What a lovely memorial.
可爱。-谢谢。
Lovely. - Thank you.
您需要花费尽可能多的时间
And you take as much time as you need
为失去父亲而悲伤。
to grieve the loss of your father.
哦,你需要多少时间。-毫米。
Oh, as much time as you need. - Mm.
但是你明天就回去上班了,对吧?
But you're back at work tomorrow, right?
右?右?
Right? Right?
呃。。。
Uh...
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
好。
Good.
好了,我们到此为止了。明天见,乔伊。
Well, we're done here. See you tomorrow, Joey.
你♥爸♥爸死在一场大火里,那两个人很好。
Your dad dies in a fire, and those two are just fine.
不会让我呼吸一秒钟。
Won't let me breathe a second.
不。-天。
No. - Jeez.
剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表