剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表
我看你还穿著制♥服♥。
I see you're still in uniform.
好吧,我还没准备好退休。
Well, I'm not ready to retire.
或推广。
Or promote.
是的,我穿著便衣看起来没那么热,
Yeah, I don't look so hot in plain clothes,
不像你。你看起来很棒。
unlike you. You look great.
我喜欢这整个单色的东西。
I like this whole monochromatic thing.
它真的对你有用。- 嗯嗯。
It really works on you. - Mm-hmm.
听著,你在那边读到的是什么?
Listen, what's your read on our head over there?
我们的头?-是的。
Our head? - Yeah.
让我们明确一点,触摸。
Let's be clear, Touch.
这个案子是我的,你知道我和别人玩得不好。
This case is mine, and you know I don't play well with others.
是的,是的,不,不,这是有道理的。
Yeah, yeah, no, no, that makes sense.
我明白了。
I get that.
我只是说我知道这个小镇
I'm just saying I know this town
比任何人都好,
better than anybody else,
这对你来说可能是值得的。
and that might be worth something to you.
你可以相信我。- [急剧呼气]
You can trust me. - [exhales sharply]
也许你是对的。也许我可以信任你。
Maybe you're right. Maybe I can trust you.
相信您会在这个高尔夫球场周围的树林中搜寻
Trust you to scour the woods around this golf course
直到你找到我这个头所附著的身体。
until you find me the body that this head was attached to.
哦,我相信你会工作的
Oh, and I trust you'll work
如果你必须的话,整夜。
through the night if you have to.
操♥我♥。
Fuck me.
他妈的!
Fuck!
你确定是迪米特里的脑袋?
You sure it's Dimitri's head?
好吧,然后确保他们放错了地方。
Well, then make sure they misplace it.
你在说什么?
What you talking about?
员警一直在该死的放错证据。
Cops misplace evidence all the goddamn time.
大喊大叫不会让它变得更好,触摸。
Yelling doesn't make it better, Touch.
有人在那里,触摸。我得走了。
Somebody's there, Touch. I gotta go.
哦,该死,凯茜。- 该死,乔。
Oh, shit, Cathy. - Shit, Joe.
你怎么了?该死的。
What's wrong with you? Damn.
这是什么?莱昂在哪里?
What is it? Where's Leon at?
他在工作。没事。
He's at work. Nothing's wrong.
你为什么这么跳跃?
Why are you so jumpy?
员警找到了迪米特里的头。
The cops found Dimitri head.
他妈的。
Fuck.
他们开始了凶杀案调查。
And they opened a homicide investigation.
狗屎。
Shit.
好吧,这很酷。我们可以管理这个。
All right, it's cool. We can manage this.
调查的前 48 小时
The first 48 hours of the investigation
是最重要的。我们必须快速行动。
are the most important. We just gotta move fast.
快速移♥动♥?快什么?
Move fast? Fast on what?
他们找到了头。我们必须弄清楚这一点。
They found the head. We gotta figure this out.
我已经想通了。
I already got it figured out.
你♥爸♥爸的钥匙。
Your daddy's key.
它打开了我使用的银行的保险箱。
It opens a safety deposit box at the bank I used at.
保险箱?-是的。
Safety deposit box? - Yes.
银行在20分钟内开放。
And the bank opens in 20 minutes.
在30分钟内,我们可能成为百万富翁。
In 30 minutes, we could be millionaires.
这就是我们的计划。
That's our plan.
凯茜,即使我想打开那个盒子,
Cathy, even if I wanted to open that box,
我向安吉拉承诺,一切都结束了,
I made a promise to Angela that this is over,
这就是它必须的样子。
and that's just what it's gotta be.
我告诉她我们不会这样做,所以我们做不到。
I told her we wouldn't do it, so we can't do it.
好吧,很好,但你不会介意我
Okay, fine, but you won't mind me
拿起钥匙,看看我能不能用它做点什么。
taking the key and see if I can do something with it.
等等,只是 - 坚持住,等待。
Wait, just-- hold up, just wait.
等著吧。
Just wait.
钥匙留在我身边。
The key stays with me.
是我爸爸的。它只是留在我身边。
It's my dad's. It just stays with me.
好。
Fine.
但是如果你厌倦了修理厕所
But if you get tired of fixing toilets
宁愿成为百万富翁,
and would rather be a millionaire,
让婊♥子♥知道。
let a bitch know.
[模糊的喋喋不休][门嗡嗡声]
[indistinct chatter] [door buzzing]
你到底为什么来这里?
Why in the hell did you come here?
这个房♥间里的每个人都知道你是员警,
Everyone in this room knows you're police,
这意味著我必须花钱
and that means that I've gotta spend
接下来的三周与所有这些婊♥子♥作斗争
the next three weeks fighting off all these bitches
以为我是告密者。
thinking I'm a snitch.
嗨,妈妈。也很高兴见到你。
Hi, Mom. Nice to see you too.
你过得怎么样?- 他妈的就是我的样子。
How have you been? - Fucked is how I've been.
迪米特里·朱加什维利去世。
Dimitri Dzhugashvili is dead.
哦,所以你来这里不是为了看看你亲爱的老妈妈吗?
Oh, so you're not here just to check on your dear, old mom?
这是关于尼古拉的?不要浪费我他妈的时间。
This is about Nicolai? Don't waste my fucking time.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么能走开?
How the fuck can you just walk away?
婊♥子♥的儿子谋杀了你的伴侣
The son of a bitch has your partner murdered
并为此陷害了你。
and framed you for it.
看,我一直在努力证明你的清白
Look, I've been trying to prove your innocence
让你离开这里十年。
and get you out of here for a decade.
你为什么不帮我?
Why won't you help me?
你知道我的生活会有多艰难吗
Do you know how hard my life will be
如果你继续和尼古拉做♥爱♥?
if you keep fucking with Nicolai?
是时候放下那个狗屎了,帕姆。
It's time to let that shit go, Pam.
结婚,生孩子,离婚,
Get married, have a kid, get divorced,
任何会让你不沉迷于事物的东西
anything that would keep you from obsessing about things
你无法改变。
that you can't change.
警卫。
Guard.
控制,当你准备好时,继续打开三个。
Control, when you're ready, go ahead and open three.
不要再回到这里。
Don't come back here again.
安吉拉,安吉拉。-是的。
Angela, Angela. - Yeah.
我们准备订购。- 好的,我来了。
We're ready to order. - Okay, here I come.
好吧,我能给你们两个买♥♥什么?
All right, what can I get you two?
我会有水果杯,额外的浆果。
I'll have the fruit cup, extra berries.
如果主要是甜瓜,我不要它。
I don't want it if it's mostly melon.
水果杯不应该主要是甜瓜。
A fruit cup shouldn't be mostly melon.
我会给你一个混合。- 我会给你一个混合。
I'll get you a mix. - I'll get you a mix.
斯坦呢?
And Stan?
两个鸡蛋,吐司,白面包,不烧焦,
Two eggs, toast, white bread, not burnt,
还有培根,很脆。
and bacon, very crisp.
你想要你的鸡蛋吗?
And how do you want your eggs?
在盘子上会很棒。[笑]
On a plate would be great. [laughs]
争先恐后。
Scrambled.
别的东西?- 哦,还有一杯咖啡。
Anything else? - Oh, and a coffee.
好吧。- 来自新鲜的锅。
All right. - From a fresh pot.
是的。- 还有安吉。
Yep. - And Angie.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
我把钱包留在了我家
I left my purse at my house
当我们在那里参加泰迪的纪念活动时。
when we were there for Teddy's memorial.
你找到了吗?- 不,我没有。
Did you find it? - No, I didn't.
我没有找到钱包。
I didn't find a purse.
嗯,是不是——你确定是你带进来的?
Um, did-- you sure you brought it in?
嗯,当然,我敢肯定,它应该还在那里
Well, of course, I'm sure, and it should still be there
除非你的一个朋友说明自己。
unless one of your friends helped themselves to it.
我不认为我的一个朋友
I don't think one of my friends
会说明自己。
would help themselves to it.
好吧,好吧,那么它应该还在那里。
Okay, well, then it should still be there.
我什么时候过来?
When should I come over?
呃,你知道吗?让我看看,我给你打电♥话♥。
Uh, you know what? Let me look, and I'll call you.
好的,别忘了。-我不会的。
Okay, don't forget. - I won't.
你知道,斯坦本可以选择他的任何一个手下......
You know, Stan could have picked any one of his guys...
哦。
Oh.
为我们的新房♥子做管道,
To do the plumbing on our new house,
但他选择了乔。
but he chose Joe.
你应该对此感觉很好。
You should feel really good about that.
我愿意。谢谢。
I do. Thank you.
现在我要得到订单。
Now I'm gonna get the order.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈。
Mom.
剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表