剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表
当你知道你真的搞砸了。
when you know how bad you really fucked up.
然后即使在你所有的废话之后...
And then even after all your bullshit...
她不让步。
she don't budge.
为什么?
Why?
为什么他妈的她就是不继续前进?
Why the fuck she just don't move on?
她不会继续前进
She's not gon' move on
“因为这是一件容易的事情。
'cause that's the easy thing to do.
我的意思是,很难做到的是当你爱一个人时,
I mean, hard thing to do is when you love somebody,
你留下来。
you stay.
看,现在,托尼,你有一个选择。
Look, now, Tony, you got a choice.
你要么成为她的骑手,要么死去
You either gon' be her ride-or-die
或者她的逃跑和躲藏。
or her run-and-hide.
哇,有些深的狗屎,安吉拉。
Wow, some deep shit, Angela.
那你呢?
So what about you?
什么?
What?
你为什么降落在这里?
Why did you land in here?
你的男人这样对你?-哦不。
Your mans did that to you? - Oh, no.
不,他永远不会那样做。-毫米。
No, he would never do that. - Mm.
这实际上,嗯 - 这是一个女人做的。
This actually, um-- it was done by a woman.
是我老婆吗?-
Was it my wife? -
不不。
No, no.
那是,嗯...
It was, um...
是他做生意的人。
it was someone he went into business with.
让我们说,呃,它,你知道 - 它横著走,
Let's just say, uh, it, you know--it went sideways,
而我,嗯——我被困在中间。
and I, um-- I got stuck in the middle.
毫米。
Mm.
所以这有点像是你的男人对你做了这件事。
So it was kind of like it was your man who did this to you.
呃。。。
Uh...
这个狗屎盒能走得更快吗?
Can this shit-box go any faster?
如果我再用力地推动气体,
If I pushed the gas any harder,
我们要把它甩掉。
we're gonna be Flintstoning it.
好吧,也许我应该跳出来,
Well, maybe I should just jump out,
一直跑到我们爬上这座山。
run alongside until we make it up this hill.
也许你应该停止他妈的惹恼我。
Maybe you should stop fucking annoying me.
也许你应该让我开车。
Maybe you should let me drive.
也许我已经犯了那个错误。
Maybe I already made that mistake.
好吧,也许是我们的最后一辆车
Well, maybe the last car we had
没有得到适当的照顾。- 也许是司机
wasn't properly cared for. - Maybe the driver
不知道他他妈的对她做了什么。
didn't know what the fuck he was doing with her.
好吧,也许前任主人不知道狗屎
Well, maybe the previous owner didn't know shit
关于汽车。- 也许我们应该停下来
about cars. - Maybe we should just stop
并得到一些该死的海♥洛♥因♥。
and get some goddamn heroin.
也许这比它需要的更卑鄙一些。
Maybe that was a little meaner than it needed to be.
也许是。
Maybe it was.
你怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
我没事。
Nothing's wrong with me.
♪ Tend to be too loud ♪
♪ But I'm not ashamed of my words ♪
♪ Clearly I'm gone ♪
♪ And I'm going into the deep end ♪
♪ Far over my head ♪
我能为你得到什么?
What can I get for you?
我在找鲍比。
I'm lookin' for Bobby.
对不起。我不认识鲍比。
I'm sorry. I don't know no Bobby.
好吧,现在怎么样?
Okay, how 'bout now?
不。- 混♥蛋♥,我很著急。
Nope. - Motherfucker, I'm in a rush.
多少?-五。
How much? - Five.
三。- 该死的,女孩,你这个贱♥人♥。
Three. - Damn, girl, you cheap.
你的化妆水便宜与你的灰屁♥股♥指关节。
Your lotion cheap with your ashy-ass knuckles.
哟,他在哪儿?
Yo, where he at?
后面的展位。
Booth in the back.
♪ I, I ♪
这样做,告诉他如果他不出来
Do this, tell him if he doesn't come out
用我他妈的钱,
with my fucking money,
我把他妈妈他妈的房♥子烧了。
I'ma burn his mom's fucking house down.
不,不是和她在一起。
No, not with her in it.
我不是他妈的动物。
I ain't no fucking animal.
好吧。随时通知我。
All right. Keep me posted.
♪ They say I'm out of my mind ♪
♪ Can't even say it's a lie ♪
哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa.
没有人说你可以坐下。
No one said you could sit down.
没有人他妈的问。
No one fucking asked.
- ♪ Into the deep end ♪
好的,我能为你做什么?
Okay, what can I do for you?
这更像是,“我能为你做什么?
It's more like, "What can I do for you?"
我明白了H。
I got that H.
我希望它不止于此。
I hope it's more than this.
看我做体重。
Look I do weight.
我不在儿童功能表上乱搞,
I don't fuck around on the kiddies menu,
所以不要浪费我他妈的时间。
so don't be wasting my motherfucking time.
嗯,这很好,因为我有一公斤。
Well, that's good 'cause I got a kilo.
我现在引起了你的注意?
I got your attention now?
你感兴趣吗?
You interested?
还是你在浪费我妈的时间?
Or are you wasting my motherfuckin' time?
好吧,好吧,好吧。
All right, all right, all right.
把她收拾干净,准备出发。
Get her cleaned up and ready to go.
很快我们将在俄♥罗♥斯♥母亲。
Soon we will be in Mother Russia.
这很令人兴奋,是吗?
And this is exciting, yes?
你很兴奋。
You're excited.
哦,她很兴奋。
Oh, she's excited.
好吧,好吧。帮帮我。
All right, all right. Help me.
美丽。
Beautiful.
啊!
Aah!
宝宝,出事了。
The baby, something's wrong.
怎么了?怎么了?
What is wrong? What is wrong?
我的孙子怎么了?
What is happening to my grandson?
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸。
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
我觉得我很好。
I think I'm good.
我觉得我现在很好。[用力呼吸]
I think I'm good now. [breathing hard]
是的,我很好。
Yeah, I'm good.
对不起。我不知道发生了什么。
I'm sorry. I don't know what happened.
我想婴儿踢了,而且——我害怕了。
I think the baby kicked, and--and I got scared.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
谢谢。
Thank you.
我孙子踢了。
My grandson kicked.
他可能会成为有史以来最好的足球运动员。
He's probably gonna be the best football player ever lived.
哦,欧巴,呃?
Oh, opa,uh?
好了,大家回去工作吧。
All right, everybody, back to work.
你还不够远,无法感觉到你的宝宝踢腿。
You're not far enough along to feel your baby kick.
我知道你在做某事。
I know you're up to something.
够了。
Enough of this.
格里戈里!
Grigoriy!
[深呼吸]
[breathes deeply]
想,想,想,想。
Think, think, think, think.
来吧,詹恩。加油。加油。
Come on, Jenn. Come on. Come on.
[敲门]
[pounding at door]
没有浴室。快走。
No bathroom. Leave soon.
不。
No.
没有浴室。- 我会告诉尼古拉
No bathroom. - I will tell Nicolai
你对我和他的孙子有多差。
how poorly you're treating me and his grandson.
我相信他不会对此感到高兴。
I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy about that.
什么?
What?
爸爸,爸爸,爸爸,对不起。
Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
哦,爸爸,我很抱歉。
Oh, Daddy, I'm so sorry.
对不起。-我很抱歉。
I'm sorry. - I'm so sorry.
是我的错。我很抱歉,詹恩。
It was my fault. I'm so sorry, Jenn.
请原谅我。
Please forgive me.
现在听我说,好吗?
Now listen to me, okay?
我们得带你离开这里,好吗?
We gotta get you outta here, okay?
我们必须带你离开这里。
We gotta get you outta here.
詹恩,拜托,来吧。
Jenn, please, come on.
加油。
Come on.
它被漆得关上了。
剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表