剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表
没有问题。有问题吗?
There's no problem. Is there a problem?
没问题,没问题。- 没有任何问题。
No problem, no problem. - No problem whatsoever.
感谢您的合作。我们回家吧。
Thank you for your cooperation. Let's go home.
什么需要这么长时间?
What is taking so long?
如果詹恩回家了,我们还没有回来怎么办?
What if Jenn comes home and we're not back?
我要去找人谈谈。
I'm gonna go talk to somebody.
对不起。很抱歉耽搁了。
I'm sorry. Sorry about the delay.
你父亲的死亡证明没有输入系统。
Your father's death certificate wasn't entered into the system.
求你。
Please.
花所有你需要的时间,
Take all the time you need,
准备好后,只需拨♥打♥ 7。
and when you're ready, just dial 7.
谢谢。
Thank you.
该死的兰博。- 该死的兰博。
A goddamn Lambo. - A goddamn Lambo.
那是指南针吗?
Is that a compass?
是的。
Yeah.
是我的。
It's mine.
我确切地知道爸爸把兰博藏在哪里。
I know exactly where Dad hid the Lambo.
狗♥娘♥养♥的。-是的。
Son of a bitch. - Yep.
这是真的。
It's real.
你父亲陷入了严重的困境,乔。
Your father was into some serious shit, Joe.
是的。-什么--
Yep. - What the--
见鬼了?
The hell?
自从你下班后,我一直在关注你。
I've been following you since you left work.
我为什么感到惊讶?
Why am I surprised?
因为你总是低估我。
Because you always underestimate me.
好的,那我们现在在做什么?
Okay, so what are we doing now?
现在我们想出一个计划
Now we come up with a plan
让甜蜜的他妈的离开这里。
to get that sweet fucking ride out of here.
或者我们可以让事情变得简单。
Or we can keep things simple.
乔,小心。
Joe, be careful.
啊,冷静,这是我快乐的地方。
Ah, chill, this is my happy place.
哦。
Oh.
哦,好的。- 哦。
Oh, okay. - Uh-oh.
哦。
Oh.
好的,好的。
Okay, all right.
你快乐的地方有一些非常不快乐的狗。
Your happy place got some pretty unhappy dogs.
好。
Okay.
好吧,也许我们需要一个新的计划。
All right, maybe we need a new plan.
头,丹尼!
Head, Danny!
我要踢它,好吗?
I'm gonna kick it, all right?
我生病了!
I'ma be sick!
让我想想。
Let me see.
他们拿走了我宝宝的头?
They took my baby's head?
瓦西里,斯捷潘。
Vasily, Stepan.
这都是你的错!你为什么派他来?
This is all your fault! Why did you send him?
瓦西里,带我妻子去她的房♥间。
Vasily, take my wife to her room.
该死的你见鬼去吧!
Damn you to hell!
确保她很舒服。
See to it that she's comfortable.
该死的你见鬼去吧!- 当然,先生。
Damn you to hell for this! - Of course, sir.
不!
No!
这都是你的错!
This is all your fault!
这都是你的错!
This is all your fault!
他永远不应该...
He never should have...
我们先去乔治亚州,然后去匹兹堡。
We're going to Georgia first, then to Pittsburgh.
当我们找到谁对我的孩子做了这件事时,
When we find who did this to my boy,
只有我杀了他们。
only I kill them.
安格,现在就给詹恩打电♥话♥。
Ange, put Jenn on the phone right now.
她去找员警。
She went to the cops.
她不能去找他妈的员警。
She can't go to the fucking cops.
看,对不起她发现了
Look, I'm sorry that she found out
我们把那个小混♥蛋♥的头砍下来,
that we cut that little fucker's head off,
但是——我不是——
but--I'm not--
我现在不是在对你大喊大叫。
I'm not hollering at you right now.
你看,只要告诉她对不起,我很快就会回家,
Look, just tell her I'm sorry, I'll be home soon,
我们需要谈谈,好吗?再见。爱你。
and we need to talk, okay? Goodbye. Love you.
你很好吗?- 是的,是的,是的。
You're good? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
呃,我们离开了哪里?
Uh, where did we leave off at?
好吧,一旦我们把拖车放在地段内,
Well, once we get the tow inside the lot,
有人需要分散警卫的注意力。
someone's gonna need to distract the guards.
是的。
Yeah.
凯茜可以做到这一点,而我和你搜索兰博 -
Cathy can do that while me and you search the Lambo--
哦,地狱不。你可以分散守卫的注意力。
Oh, hell no. You can distract the guards.
我正在挖掘兰博。
I'm digging through the Lambo.
谁分散警卫的注意力有什么区别?
What difference does it make who distracts the guards?
好吧,如果它没有区别,
Well, if it don't make no difference,
你为什么不这样做?
why don't you do it?
你为什么不能支援我?
Why can't you just support me?
我支援我的脚在你的屁♥股♥上,
I'ma support my foot up in your ass,
你又这样疯狂地跟我说话了。
you talk to me crazy like that again.
我会分散警卫的注意力。-是的。
I'll distract the guards. - Yeah.
嘿。
Hey.
基♥督♥,你们这些人看起来再阴谋诡计了。
Christ, you people could not look any more conspiratorial.
你们这些人?
You people?
是的,一般的黑人,凯茜。
Yeah, Black people in general, Cathy.
你知道我的意思,好吗?
You know what I mean, okay?
嘿,谢谢你把詹恩带回来。
Hey, thanks for bringing Jenn back.
是的,是的,没问题。
Yeah, yeah, no problem.
听著,不过,你必须和她谈谈,乔。
Listen, you gotta talk to her, though, Joe.
她不能就这样出现在车站。
She can't just be showing up at the station like that.
比如?
Like what?
詹恩去了员警局?
Jenn went to the police station?
她他妈为什么要报♥警♥?
Why the fuck would she call the cops?
她看到了迪米特里头部的视频,好吗?
She saw the video of Dimitri's head, okay?
但是在她洒出任何东西之前,我把她从那里弄了出来。
But I got her out of there before she spilled anything.
此外,我们现在有更大的问题
Besides, we got bigger problems now
多亏了莱昂的他妈的。-什么?我他妈的?
thanks to Leon's fuck up. - What? My fuck up?
不要把这些狗屎都放在我身上。
Don't put this shit all on me.
昨晚我们都在乱扔头。
We were both throwing around heads last night.
那是迪米特里的头,莱昂。你有迪米特里的头。
It was Dimitri's head, Leon. You had Dimitri's head.
好吧,对不起。天黑了。
Well, I'm sorry. It was dark.
我以为我听到了一只熊,我带著
I thought I heard a bear, and I was carrying
一个被斩首的人头。
a decapitated fucking human head.
好吧,你没有看到我携带的任何零件
Well, you didn't see any of the parts that I was carrying
最终进入了一个该死的乡村俱乐部。
end up in a fucking country club.
对不起,对不起。我不做头狗屎!
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't do head shit!
恭喜,你可以-- -够了!
Congratulations, you can-- - Enough!
你说我们遇到了更大的问题。
You said we got bigger problems.
是的,他妈的州员警
Yeah, the fucking state police
已经接管了对负责人的调查。
have taken over the investigation of the head.
加油。- 哦,哇。
Come on. - Oh, wow.
他们派帕梅拉·塔尔福德领导特遣队。
They sent Pamela Talford to head up the task force.
我认识她。我和她一起上了学院。
I know her. I did the academy with her.
她是一个快速结案的坏蛋,
She is a badass who closes cases fast,
所以我们需要让她离我们越远越好——
so we need to get her as far away from us as possible--
顺便问一下,这他妈的是什么?
what the fuck is this, by the way?
这?
This?
哦,这只不过是一个漂亮的屁♥股♥扣押地段。
Oh, this is nothing but a pretty-ass impound lot.
为什么我们需要一个--
Why do we need a--
我们找到了兰博。- 他妈的兰博?
We found the Lambo. - The fucking Lambo?
他妈的兰博。-我靠。
The motherfucking Lambo. - Holy shit.
钱呢?- 在兰博。
And the money? - In the Lambo.
但它在员警扣押中。
But it's in the police impound.
该死。- 我们必须分散警卫的注意力。
Oh, shit. - We gotta distract the guards.
好的,哪个扣押地段?-斯普林菲尔德。
Okay, which impound lot? - Springfield.
你小时候经常躲的地方。
Where you used to hide as a kid.
是的。
Yes.
我想我们终于他妈的休息了。
I think we finally caught ourselves a fucking break.
女孩,我什至不想再和他说话了。
Girl, I ain't even trying to talk to him no more.
给我做了一个该死的烤乳酪
Made me a goddamn grilled cheese
在他妈的福尔曼烤架上。
on a motherfucking Foreman grill.
剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表