剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表
You almost got us killed.
我以为他是 - 我以为我是,就像 -
I thought he was-- I thought I was, like--
我们得回去了。- 回到什么,
we got to go back. - Go back to what,
警♥察♥和那个该死的爆头女士?
the cops and that fucking headshot lady?
不,不,不,那不是他妈的女士。
No, no, no, that was no fucking lady.
你们两个不必和我一起去,
You two don't have to go with me,
但我必须做点什么。
but I got to do something.
我必须自首。
I got to turn myself in.
不。不,你没有。- 我必须自首。
No. No, you don't. - I got to turn myself in.
你——不,你没有直截了当地思考。
You--no, you are not thinking straight.
我他妈的在想直!
I am fucking thinking straight!
今晚一个无辜的人因我而死!
An innocent man died because of me tonight!
因为我,他现在他妈的死了!
Because of me, he's fucking dead right now!
我必须做点什么。
I got to do something.
喜欢什么,你认为自首
Like what, you think turning yourself in
会改变这一切吗?“因为不是。
is gonna change all that? 'Cause it's not.
我不能继续这样生活,伙计。
I can't keep living like this, man.
不,不,不,不,不,听著,莱昂是对的,好吗?
No, no, no, no, no, listen, Leon is right, okay?
去他妈的这个狗屎!- 不,自首
Fuck this shit! - No, turning yourself in
不会改变任何事情。-啊!
is not gonna change anything. - Ah!
再说了,你被关起来有什么用
Besides, what good is you being locked up
要对詹恩和安格做什么?
gonna do to Jenn and Ange?
他们会发生什么,嗯?
What's gonna happen to them, huh?
他妈的我应该告诉他们吗?
Fuck am I supposed to tell them?
好吧,你告诉他们你必须告诉他们的任何事情。
Well, you tell them whatever you have to tell them.
你了解我吗?但你需要得到它们
You understand me? But you need to get them
他妈的尽快离开那所房♥子。
the fuck out of that house as quickly as you can.
你抓住你能抓住的东西,你把他们俩都放在车里,
You grab whatever you can, you put them both in the car,
然后你离开,因为谁他妈的
and you leave, because whoever the fuck
它回到了那里,可能是从你家跟踪我们。
it was back there probably tracked us from your house.
他们翻倍回来只是时间问题。
And it is only a matter of time before they double back.
乔,你♥他♥妈♥的在听我说话吗?
Joe, are you fucking hearing me?
仔细地。- 我他妈的听到你的声音。
In and out. - I fucking hear you.
仔细地。我听你的。
In and out. I hear you.
就带我他妈的回家吧。
Just take me the fuck home.
我知道一个我们可以躲藏的地方。
I know a place we can hide.
怎么回事?
How'd it go?
那是血吗?
Is that blood?
乔,你还好吗?-我很好。
Joe, are you okay? - I'm fine.
相信我。我们必须离开这里。
Just trust me. We got to get out of here.
加油。我们走吧。
Come on. Let's go.
我们现在要离开了。加油。
We're leaving now. Come on.
抓住一些-- -等等,什么?离开?哪里?
Grab some-- - Wait, what? Leaving? Where?
为什么?- 詹恩,来吧。我们得走了。
Why? - Jenn, come on. We got to go.
爸爸,什么鬼?发生了什么事?
Dad, what the hell? What happened?
走吧,詹恩。-发生了什么事?
Let's go, Jenn. - What happened?
就像-- -来吧,詹恩。我们需要走了。
Like-- - Come on, Jenn. We need to go.
去哪里?我们要去哪?
Go where? Where are we going?
只是抓住一些东西。我们走吧。
Just grab some stuff. Let's go.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
照他说的做。
Just do what he says.
现在!-好吧。
Now! - All right.
狗屎。
Shit.
狗屎。
Shit.
他妈的。
Fuck.
嘿,小狗狗。
Hey, puppy dog.
嘿,佩雷斯。
Hey, Perez.
我靠。
Holy shit.
我们得到了什么?- 娜达。
We got anything? - Nada.
好吧,威尼斯正试图吸吮塔尔福德,
Well, Venezia is trying to suck up to Talford,
希望她能让他工作。
hoping she'll let him work this.
那家伙他妈是个蚊蚋。
That guy's a fucking gnat.
你介意我-- -是的。
You mind if I-- - Yeah.
是的,明白吗?看看这个。
Yeah, see? Look at this.
看看发生了什么?
See what's going on?
这看起来不像是简单的抢劫。
This doesn't look like a simple robbery.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥。
Russian mafia.
我认为这家商店是敌对帮派的幌子,
I'm thinking the store is a front for a rival gang,
而这两个人今晚试图保持平衡。
and these two tried to get even tonight.
除了调度说老板打电♥话♥进来
Except dispatch said the owner called in
从家里闯入。
the break-in from home.
所以在他来这里之前,他们就在这里。
So they were here before he got here.
唯一的问题是,为什么?
Only question is, why?
你有什么东西了,触摸?
You got something, Touch?
可能没什么,但有些东西伸出来了
It might be nothing, but something's sticking out
他的口袋就在那里。
of his pocket right there.
这是迪米特里的手表。
This is Dimitri's watch.
也许威尼斯是对的。
Maybe Venezia is right.
也许这是一次复雠,你知道吗?
Maybe this is a revenge hit, you know?
你必须把它交给法医。
You have to get this to forensics.
装袋吧。- 大时代。
Bag it. - Big time.
出自《虎胆龙威?
From "Die Hard?"
触摸,你和我一起工作。- 是的,好吧。
Touch, you work this with me. - Yeah, all right.
但是Sarge,他是一名办公桌骑师。
But Sarge, he's a desk jockey.
你听到了那位女士,他妈的。
You heard the lady, fuck-o.
还有花生酱。
And bag that peanut butter too.
我会照顾好它。
I'll take care of it.
匆忙结果。
Put a rush on the results.
我想看看它是否与头部匹配。
I want to see if it's a match for the head.
好像还不够糟糕,我们必须躲起来
Like it's not bad enough we have to hide out
在这个半成品的狗屎洞里,乔正在工作。
in this half-finished shithole Joe's working on.
但最重要的是,你买♥♥了35个他妈的罐子
But on top of that, you bought 35 fucking jars
来自同一家商店的花生酱,莱昂?
of peanut butter from the same store, Leon?
你能让我休息一下吗?
Can you give me a break?
这是一个诚实的错误,凯茜。
It was an honest mistake, Cathy.
你的一切都是。
Everything with you is.
你有没有故意做过什么?
Is there anything you've ever done on purpose
结果对吗?- 是的,嫁给你。
that turned out right? - Yeah, marrying you.
环顾四周,莱昂。
Look around, Leon.
这感觉怎么样?
What about this feels right?
我们被困在这个未完成的尘土飞扬的房♥子里
We're stuck inside this unfinished dusty-ass house
甚至没有地方洗我们的屁♥股♥。
without anywhere to even wash our asses.
看,这只是为了晚上,好吗?
Look, it's just for the night, okay?
乔说他要有管道
Joe says he's gonna have the plumbing
早上启动并运行。- 乔. 乔说。乔说。
up and running by the morning. - Joe. Joe says. Joe says.
乔还表示将有1000万美元。
Joe also said there was gonna be $10 million
在兰博基尼。
in a Lamborghini.
你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
我希望你♥他♥妈♥的主动。
I want you to be pro-fucking-active.
我要你想出一个计划
I want you to come up with a plan
而不是坐以待毙
instead of sitting around
乔的断指在你的屁♥股♥上
with Joe's broke fingers up your ass
告诉你该怎么做。
telling you what to do.
那你有计划吗?
So do you have a plan?
是吗?
Do you?
我打算离开这个对话。
I plan on leaving this conversation.
我很好。
Fine by me.
让你的水管工朋友修理他妈的淋浴。
Ask your plumber friend to fix the fucking shower.
我们永远不会回家,是吗?
We're never going home, are we?
什么?不,当然,我们是。
What? No, of course, we are.
你父亲只需要弄清楚这一点。
Your father just needs to figure this out.
什么时候?- 我不知道,詹恩。
When? - I don't know, Jenn.
好吧,我们不能没有衣服、食物或暖气留在这里。
Well, we can't stay here without clothes, food, or heat.
我的意思是,爸爸要做什么?-我不知道。
I mean, what's Dad gonna do? - I don't know.
你知道什么?
What do you know?
我的意思是,我不能是唯一一个
I mean, I can't be the only one
以为爸爸失去了理智。
thinking that Dad's lost his mind.
停止在我们家提高你的声音。
Stop raising your voice in our house.
这不是我们的房♥子!
This isn't our house!
这不是我们的房♥子。
This isn't our house.
神。
剧集 | 平凡的乔(2023) | 导航列表