剧集 | 阿奇(2023) | 导航列表
本节目是真人真事
内容经过广泛访问及深入研究
为了戏剧效果
部分场景和角色是创作而成的
亲爱的孩子
Oh, my dear boy!
很高兴你来到
I'm delighted that you turned up.
她一定是戴安了?
And this must be Dyan?
你好
Hi.
乐意为你效劳
I am your humble servant.
请进来
Please, do come in.
乡绅的传闻是假的
The country gent thing is all fake.
其实我是伦敦东区人
I'm really a cockney from the East End.
但你会发现这个镇所有人
But you'll find that we're all fakes
都是假的,亲爱的
in this town, my dear,
不管怎样都是
one way or another.
不是吗?加利
Aren't we, Cary?
绝对是
Oh, absolutely.
阿尔玛,我的…
Alma! Where's my...
你真漂亮
You really are a pretty little thing now, aren't you?
我是阿尔玛,希区柯克的妻子
I'm Alma, Hitch's wife.
你好
Hi.
想不到你这么年轻
I didn't realise how young you were going to be.
是我见过他最年轻的女伴
Quite the youngest one of his I've seen.
加利当然永远年轻
Cary is, of course, eternally youthful himself
但我担心你会闷
but I was worried you might get bored?
你真好人
That's very kind,
但毋需担心我
but no need to be concerned on my part.
我比本来年纪更成熟
I'm old beyond my years.
你和加利一起多久了
How long have you and Cary been an item?
不,我们不是情侣
Oh no, we're not an 'item'.
合理
Well, that makes sense
因为他仍然是我朋友贝丝的丈夫
because he's still married to my friend, Betsy.
我不知道加利怎么对你说
I don't know what Cary's told you,
但我们现在只是慢慢来
but we're just taking it easy right now.
阿尔玛,拜托告诉我
Alma, please tell me
这里还有其他饮品
there's something to drink in this house
除了这些糟透的蓝色鸡尾酒
other than these godawful blue cocktails.
对不起,亲爱的,恐怕没有了
Sorry, darling. Afraid not.
戴安刚才告诉我你们不是情侣
Dyan was just telling me how you're not an item?
真希望我没有无意中说出令人尴尬的话
Oh, I do hope I haven't put my foot in it?
有必要那么说吗
Did you have to say that?
这是事实
Well, it's the truth.
她也提醒了我,你仍然已婚
And as she's just reminded me, you're still married.
我已有三年没见贝丝也是事实
Well, it's also the truth that I haven't seen Betsy for over 3 years.
他们都进去了
They're all going inside.
加利,由你祈祷好吗
Cary, would you like to say grace?
好
Yes, I would.
亲爱的主,请以你的大能
Dear Lord, please punish our friend Alfred
惩罚我们的朋友艾弗列
to the full extent of your almighty powers
但放过他亲爱的妻子阿尔玛
but spare his darling wife Alma
她尽力尝试
who attempted, as much as she could,
剪辑我们眼前的食物
to edit what we see before us,
但他坚持作出最后的剪辑
but he insisted as ever on the final cut.
奉父、子
In the Name of the Father, the Son
和神圣的周末票房♥的名,阿门
and the Holy weekend box office, Amen.
阿门,非常好,非常有趣
Amen. Very good. Very funny.
你连看着我都受不了吗
Can't you even bear to look at me?
你打算和我说话吗
Are you going to talk to me or not?
你不会喜欢我要说的话
You won't like what I have to say.
试试看
Try me.
我不能和人生目标不同的人一起
I can't commit to someone who doesn't share the same goals in life as me.
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want,
一段正常的关系
a proper relationship.
之后大概是组织家庭
And somewhere down the line I guess a family.
养育孩子
Children.
我不是要求你全情投入
Well, I'm not asking you to commit.
我们现在可以一起…
We could be together now...
开开心心的
and be happy.
只是享受当下…
Just right now. For now.
这样有什么很不妥的吗
Is there anything so terribly wrong with that?
老实说?
Honestly?
对不起,失陪
I'm sorry, would you excuse me, please.
戴安…
Dyan...
戴安…拜托…
Dyan! Dyan, please. Please, please!
对不起…我只是…
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just...
我喜欢生命中有你,我…
I love having you in my life and I, I...
我想要更多
I want more.
你不是也有同感吗…
Don't you feel the same? Don't you feel...
你的情况…和我的想象中出入很大
This is so not... how I expected you to be.
我知道
I know.
加利格兰从来不会向女人投怀送抱
Cary Grant would never throw himself at a woman.
所以所有人都想做加利格兰
That's why everyone wants to be Cary Grant.
连我都想做加利格兰
Even I want to be Cary Grant.
但我…不是,我…
But I'm...I'm not, I'm...
我只是这个傻瓜
I'm this schlump here.
我是这个人,为你疯狂的人
I'm this guy! Who's nuts about you!
如果我说我爱上了你呢
What if I said I was in love with you?
我…做不到
I, I...can't do this.
我做不到
I can't.
拒绝…
Rejection...
我人生一直以来的主题
a constant theme in my life.
1925年,纽约市
不是有人说
You know, if it wasn't for somebody saying
「我不想要你」
I don't want you,
有时就是感觉
there'd been times when it felt as if
完全没有人想和我说话
nobody would be talking to me at all.
好的,孩子,完成了
Okay, kid, you're all done.
你知道出口在哪里
You know the way out.
左手边的门
The door to the left.
是那扇门了
That's the one.
他走路很有趣,他双腿外弯?
He walks funny, like he's bandy?
他的颈很粗
And he's got a thick neck.
不取录
试镜
Give my regards to Broadway
Give my regards to Broadway!
Remember me to Herald Square
Remember me to Herald Square!
Tell all the gang at Forty Second Street
Tell all the gang at Forty Second Street
That I will soon be there
That I will soon be there!
Whisper of how I'm yearning
Whisper of how I'm yearning
To mingle with the old time crowd
To mingle with the old time crowd!
Give my regards to Old Broadway
Give my regards to Old Broadway
And say that I'll be there, 'ere long
And say that I'll be there, 'ere long!
我还会杂耍和翻滚
I, I can juggle too. And tumble?
你有说过任何台词吗
Have you ever spoken any lines?
还没有,我主要做歌♥舞杂耍
Not yet. I've mostly done Vaudeville,
翻滚之类
you know, tumbling and stuff.
但我愿意尝试
But I'm willing to give it a try.
你是什么口音?孩子
What accent you got, kid?
英国,我来自布里斯托
English. I'm from Bristol.
好的,谢谢,下一位
Okay, thank you. Next.
要求真高,孩子
Tough crowd, kid.
好的,你叫什么名字
Okay, what's your name?
佐治宾斯
George Burns.
阿齐,为何这么赶急
What's the rush, Archie?
你好,撒尔顿太太
Hello, Mrs Selden.
你已有三星期没交租
You're 3 weeks behind with the rent.
去到四个星期,你就要离开
That gets to 4 and you're a** is out.
1962年,加利福尼亚棕榈泉
她来了,嘉丽丝…
Here she is! Grace...
殿下,你不介意吧
Your Royal Highness, if you don't mind.
很抱歉,陛下
I'm terribly sorry. Your Majesty.
亲爱的
Oh, love...
很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came.
我不太肯定你来得到
I wasn't sure you could,