剧集 | 阿奇(2023) | 导航列表
我不会咬人
I don't bite, you know.
除非有需要
Unless it's called for.
你想打屁♥股♥吗
How would you like a spanking?
你想鼻子中拳吗
How would you like a punch on the nose?
不要像小孩一样对待我
Stop treating me like a child!
那就不要表现得像小孩
Then stop behaving like one.
若你想告诉我你有什么烦恼,很好
If you want to tell me what's troubling you, fine.
否则,时候不早,我很累
If not, it's late, I'm tired
我想回家睡觉
and I want to go home to bed.
你知道自己有什么问题吗
Do you know what's wrong with you?
不知道,怎样
No. What?
没事了
Nothing.
停机
And cut!
好,我觉得效果很好
Yeah, I think it really works.
柯德莉是挑衅者,她是攻击你的人
Audrey's the aggressor here, she's the one hitting on you.
满意吗 非常高兴
-Happy? -Jumping for joy.
你好像还未放下这个女生
It doesn't sound like you're over this girl.
我是说,已经玩完
Well, I mean, it's over...
已经告一段落
I mean, it's done and dusted really.
你为何还谈及她
Then why are you still talking about her?
你说你不想要她
You say you don't want her
她也明显不想要你
and she clearly doesn't want you.
所以就此完结,对吧
So that's it, isn't it?
对她来说,我太老了
I mean, I'm too old for her.
无论如何,对我来说她肯定太年轻了
And, anyway, she's too young for me that's for sure.
加利,亲爱的,我不想无礼
Cary, darling, I don't want to be rude,
但你有变得乏味的危机
but you are in danger of being boring.
忘记她,向前看
Forget her. Move on.
你在外面还有很多机会
It's not like there aren't plenty of other opportunities out there for you.
你说得对,谢谢…
You're right. Thank you. You're right.
两位,请埋位
Okay, guys. Can we have you back on set?
好
Yeah.
加利格兰、柯德莉夏萍
你好,亲爱的妈妈
Hello, mother dear.
你好,加利
Hello, Cary.
你那边好吗
How is it over there?
阿齐收到我寄给你的照片吗
Did Archie get the photos I sent you?
他收到了
Yes, he did.
是我叫人特别拍摄的
I had them taken specially.
我是个年轻的老母亲
I'm a young...old mother,
你不觉得吗?亲爱的?
don't you think, dear?
你很好看
Oh, you look lovely.
是…
Yeah, well...
我接受了你的建议
I took your suggestion
我去看了最棒的房♥子
and I went to look at the most wonderful house.
你表弟艾力和我同去
Your cousin Eric came with me.
有五间睡房♥,在韦斯特伯里公园
It's 5 bedrooms, Westbury Park...
我觉得很适合我们
I think it would be perfect for us.
好极,或者我应该买♥♥下来
Well, that's great. Maybe I should buy it?
阿齐,你令我非常开心
Archie, you make me so happy.
亲爱的,你什么时候回家和我一起
So, when do you think you'll come home to me, my love?
我不知道,可能很快
Oh, I don't know. Maybe soon.
只要你想就好了
Well, as long as it's what you want.
那是我唯一关心的事
That's my only concern...
有人敲门,妈妈,我要收线了
Oh, someone's at the door, Mother. I have to go.
你保重
You keep well.
不要这样,戴安
Don't do this, Dyan.
我不能,拜托…
(I can't...no, please...)
我爱你…
I love you and...
不,加利… 我知道你也爱我
-(No, Cary...) -I know you love me...
加利,这些话说起来很容易
(They're just words, Cary. They're very easy to say.)
请不要再打给我了
(Please don't call me anymore.)
但…
But...
你见到那部电影中的他吗
Did you, did you see him in that film?
我喜欢他那样穿,我觉得他很有型
I loved him in that. I thought he was so cool.
不是吧
No way.
天啊
Oh, my God...
去看看他想怎样
Go...go and see what he wants!
戴安?去吧
Dyan? Go!
你好…
Hi. Hi.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我要问你一个问题
I, I have to ask you a question.
不能迟些再问?
And it couldn't wait?
不能
No.
我们可以… 不
-Can we just... -No!
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
你是这样求婚的吗
That's how you ask me?
你之前的表现恶劣,现在却…
You behaved like a pig! And now...
为什么?有什么改变了
Why? What's changed?
因为…
Because...
因为没有你
because my life doesn't
我的人生毫无意义
make any sense without you.
因为你是一切
Because you're, you're everything.
你很完美
You're perfect.
因为…
Because...
我表现恶劣,因为我…
and I behaved badly because I...
我很害怕我那么需要你
I was so scared of how much I need you.
我那么爱你
How much I love you.
你想我单膝跪下吗
Do you want me to go down on one knee?
不…
No. No, no...
不
No.
不…好 好?
-No...yes! -Yes?
不 你的答复是?
-No! -What are you saying?
我愿意 你愿意?
-Yes! -Yes?
我愿意 真的?
-Yes. -Really?
是 天啊
-Yes. -Oh, my God...
她说她愿意
She said yes!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
早安,加利格兰
Good morning, Cary Grant.
戴安简侬
Oh, Dyan Cannon...
像生命一样重要
as I live and breathe!
这些很棒
Hey, these are really good.
你在哪里找到的
Where did you find that?
在你的柜桶里,我起床时很肚饿
In your drawer. I woke up feeling starved.
所以你在我的柜桶里寻找?
So, you looked in my drawer?
在营养学家眼中
It's probably not the most recommended breakfast food
这大概不是最建议的早餐食物
by nutritionists.
的确很棒
It is good.
可遇不可求,我要从外国入口
They're very hard to come by, I had them imported.
你不介意吧
You don't mind, do you?
当然不介意
No. Of course not.
好极,我很高兴
This is perfect. I'm so happy.
我也是,好极
Me too. Perfect.
亲爱的妈妈,我写这封信
Dearest Mother, the reason for my letter is
因为我有非常好的消息
I have some wonderful news.
我向戴安求婚了
I have proposed to Dyan
我们很快会结婚
and we are soon to be wed.
我们期待以婚姻美满的一对
We look forward to seeing you again soon
很快和你见面
as a happily married couple.
爱你的儿子,阿齐
Your loving son, Archie.
你好,艾尔丝,是我,艾力
Hello, Elsie! It's just me, Eric.
你还好吧?亲爱的
Are you alright, love?
我想你离开
I want you to go.
阿齐叫我来看你
Archie told me to look in on you?
走吧…
Go on, get out.
你肯定自己没事?
Are you sure you're alright?
立即离开
Get out! Now!
然后告诉他这是他人生中最大的错误
And tell him he's making the biggest mistake of his life!
我不喜欢