剧集 | 阿奇(2023) | 导航列表
No, I don't like it...
叫他们再寻找
well, tell them to look again.
告诉他们必须完成,没有选择余地
Well, tell them it has to be done, it's not a choice.
拜托不要跑
Don't run, please!
很嘈吵
It buzzes me up.
你好,戴安…
Hi, Dyan...
是…告诉他必须…
Yes...alright, well just tell him it has to...
那就好了,再见
okay, then that'll be fine... okay, bye bye.
是?
Yes?
「你带食物给我,真体贴」
'Oh, you've brought me a treat, how thoughtful'.
好极,谢谢,亲爱的孩子
Wonderful! Thank you so much, my dear child.
我喜欢加工芝士
I love plastic cheese!
加利,如果我问你问题
Cary, if I ask you a question,
你会诚实回答我吗
will you give me an honest answer?
当然
Of course.
你变心了吗
Have you had a change of heart?
你为何这样问
Why would you ask that?
我和你一起的时候
When I'm with you,
你有一半时间心不在焉
it's like half the time you're not even there.
然后你的心在这里的时候
And when you are,
你就不停批评我
you criticise me non-stop.
「不要大力关门,要用杯垫」
'Don't slam the door, always use a coaster,'
「你的嘴休息时不要说话」
'close your mouth when you're relaxing it'
还有刚才,我很兴奋见到你
and then just now, I was excited to see you,
拜托
for God's sake?
你想说什么
What's your point?
我想说,如果我们有不喜欢的事
My point is, if something's bothering either one of us,
我们应该可以和对方讨论
we should be able to talk about it with each other.
那是我想要的婚姻
That's the kind of marriage I want.
我希望你也一样
And I hope you do too.
你仍然想和我结婚吗
Do you still want to marry me?
听着…
Look...
对不起
I'm sorry.
这件事和你无关,是工作上的事
It's nothing to do with you, it's work.
我一直无法决定下一个项目
I've been having trouble deciding on my next project.
我觉得越来越…
I, I'm...finding it increasingly...
我不知道我在外面应该是谁
I don't know who I'm supposed to be out there.
好的,所以我们之间完全没问题?
Okay. So everything's okay between us?
当然是,都没问题
Yes, of course, everything's fine.
我们很好
We're, we're great.
我需要听到这句话,特别是今天
I needed to hear that. Today of all days.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
好的
Oh, okay.
你要做爸爸了
You're going to be a father.