剧集 | 阿奇(2023) | 导航列表
本节目是真人真事
内容经过广泛访问及深入研究
为了戏剧效果
部分场景和角色是创作而成的
1961年,洛杉矶宾尼迪峡谷
回望过去
Looking back,
你会觉得我应该更快乐
you'd think I should have been happier.
所有人都喜欢60年代
Everybody loved the 60s.
我拥有美丽的家
And I had the beautiful home.
管理这个美丽的家的女佣
The maid to run the beautiful home.
漂亮的车
The beautiful car.
美好的工作
And a beautiful job.
我拍摄电影,所有人都喜欢我
I made movies and everybody loved me.
衫领形状,至袜子颜色都很重要
加利格兰
世上最闪耀的明星?打工仔罢了
我甚至可以选择自己的名字…
I even got to choose my name...
加利格兰
Cary Grant.
这不是很美好吗
Now isn't that a beautiful thing?
1986年,伊利诺伊州祖利埃特
和加利格兰晚聚
你想问的问题
So you might be asking
可能和我看着镜中自己愚蠢的面容
what I often ask myself
经常自问的问题一样
as I look at my dumb face in the mirror,
「我为什么不是极度快乐」
why wasn't I deliriously happy?
说来话长
Well, it's a long story.
来吧
Here we go.
各位先生女士,有请加利格兰先生
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Cary Grant!
大家好
Hello!
谢谢…
Thank you. Thank you.
我什么都未说
You haven't even heard anything yet,
我可能很糟糕
I might be terrible!
我们爱你,加利
We love you, Cary!
我也爱你们…
I love you too. I love you too.
谢谢…
Thank you. Thank you.
晚安…
Good evening. Good evening.
你们可以向我发问
You're going to ask me some questions...
一堆问题,任何问题都可以
a whole bunch of questions. Anything you like.
没有限制
Nothing's off limits.
当然,如果我不喜欢那条问题
Of course, if I don't like it,
我不会回答
I won't answer the question.
已经举手,女士?
Hands up. Madam?
加利,我想知道
Cary, I've just got to know,
如果我们是两夫妇
if you and I were married,
你想我晚餐为你做什么
what would you want me to make you for your dinner?
从你发问的方式看来
Well, from the way you asked your question,
我怀疑我们最终可能不吃晚餐
I have a suspicion that we might end up skipping dinner.
先生?
Sir?
你年纪越来越大
How do you stay in such great shape
你怎样保持良好体型
now you're getting older?
摆在面前的食物,我全部都吃
Well, I eat everything that's put in front of me
而且我完全不做运动
and I don't do any exercise at all.
除外一项世上最棒的运动,就是…
Apart from the greatest exercise in the world which is...
床上运动
making love.
对不起,我是说做面包
Sorry. Making bread, I meant!
你怎样创造角色
How do you create a character?
你怎样变成另一个人
How do you become someone else?
这是很好的问题
That's a very good question.
很多人觉得我没有变成另一个人
A lot of people think I don't,
他们以为我只是扮演自己
they think I just played myself.
我不能扮演冰歌♥罗士比
Well, I can't play Bing Crosby,
我是加利格兰
I'm Cary Grant.
但我会向大家承认…
But I'll confess something to you...
他是一个角色…
he is a character...
加利格兰,他是我创造的
Cary Grant...I made him up.
我创造出这个完美的人…
I made up the perfect man...
为了生存
in order to survive.
妈妈…
Mum! Mum! Mum!
冷静,什么事
Hey, hey, calm down. What's the matter?
约翰弄伤了自己
John's hurt himself.
天啊,坐下来
Oh, my goodness! Sit down.
没事的,亲爱的
Oh, it's all right, my love.
我会令你好起来,是怎样发生的
I'll make it better. How did it happen?
我跌倒了,那里有一些玻璃
I fell over /and there was some glass.
你说过你们会小心
You told me you'd be careful
我才让你们和其他男生玩
if I let you play with the other boys!
你们在搞什么
What have the pair of you been up to?
坦白说,如果你不值得信任…
Honestly, if you can't be trusted...
明天没有肉食
There is no meat for tomorrow.
连食物都不够
I don't know how you can just sit there
我不知道你怎能坐在那里
when you can't put enough food on the table.
我要为孩子们做衣服
I'm having to make the boys' clothes.
我叫你去申请升职
I've asked you to see about a promotion but, no,
但你太满足于现状
you're too content with your lot.
我不满足
Well, I'm not.
我完全不满足
I'm not content at all.
你好像一只正在吠的小狗
You're like a yapping dog, you are.
你是一只正在吠的可恶小狗
A yapping bloody dog!
不停地吠
Yap, yap, yap!
你不介意我们生活在赤贫之中
Doesn't it bother you that we are living in penury,
距离乞丐只有一步之遥?
one step away from beggars?
你下床做什么
What are you doing out of bed?
约翰?
John?
伤口很痛
It, it really hurts...
放心,我会令你好起来
Don't worry, I'll make it better.
阿齐,上♥床♥
Archie, bed!
过来吧,我们上♥床♥
Come here then. Let's get you into bed.
我试过了,我什么都试过了
I've tried that, I've tried everything.
他整晚不适
He's been sick all night.
让他休息吧,睡眠对他有帮助
Just let him rest. The sleep will do him good.
我们应该带他去看医生
We should take him to the doctor,
伤口受到感染
it's infected.
医生可以为他做的
The doctor can't do any more for him
不会比你多
than you already have.
你看他那条裤多破旧
Look at his ratty trousers!
你很讨厌这条裤吧
You hate these, don't you?
其他男生都在商店买♥♥裤
All the other boys have shop bought trousers.
不论处于什么环境
A gentleman should try to look well-dressed
绅士都应该尝试穿得衣冠楚楚
whatever his circumstances.
这件事就交给我吧,好吗
Now you leave it with me, alright?
约翰不会有事吧
Is John going to be okay?
你弟弟正在睡觉休息
Your brother is asleep resting
所以你不要骚扰他
so don't you disturb him.
地上的是什么
What's on the floor?
我们这个家不会浪费食物,对吧
We don't waste food in this house, do we?
拾起来吃掉
Pick it up and eat it.
请在地上吃
Eat on the floor please.
你还有很多要学习的地方,孩子
You've got a lot to learn, boy.
如果你不能在餐桌上好好进食
If you can't eat properly at the table,
你就不值得在餐桌上进食
you don't deserve to be at the table.
拜托,艾利亚斯
Please, Elias...
拜托,我很担心他
please, I'm worried about him.
他在发烧
He's feverish.
天啊,我不该让他离开我的视线
Oh God, I should never have let him out of my sight.
你不能过度保护他
You can't wrap him in your skirts.
你要让男孩做男孩
You've got to let boys be boys.
我告诉过你,他需要看医生
I've told you, he needs to see a doctor!
他只是割伤了手,知道吗
He's just cut his bloody hand, alright?
你太紧张了,女人
You're overwrought, woman.
你
You!
都怪你
I blame you for this!
天啊,我怎么受得住
Oh God, how will I bear it?
记得我很想做的…
I remember all I really wanted to do was...
是感受到爱
was...feel love.
你们介意我们现在中场休息吗
Would you mind terribly if we ended the first half there,