剧集 | 阿奇(2023) | 导航列表
My brother. Half brother.
你好吗 还好
-How do you do? -Alright?
艾力,替阿齐点杯酒,好吗
Eric, get Archie a drink, will you?
你饮什么?一杯苦啤酒?
What'll you have? A pint of bitter?
有何不可
Why not.
所以…过去20年…你好吗
So, how have you been... these last 2 decades?
好,不能抱怨
Yeah, can't complain.
够钱吸烟和与畅饮
Enough money to keep us in baccy and bevvies
还夫复何求
and you can't ask for more than that, can you?
是
Right.
你这是什么口音,孩子
What's your accent, boy?
我在美国挺长时间
I've been in America quite a long time,
你可能不知道
you may not have noticed.
口音会被影响
It tends to rub off.
你做得非常好
Well, you've done mighty well.
不要以为我不为你自豪
Don't think I'm not proud of you.
我只是遗憾你没有保留原有姓氏
I'm just sorry you didn't carry on with the family name.
他们要求我改名
Well, they asked me to change it
我当时的地位无法拒绝
and I wasn't really in a position to refuse.
只要你不以我们为耻就够了
As long as you're not ashamed of us?
好…我来了
Well, I'm here.
你有什么话想说
What is it you wanted to say
却不能在电♥话♥里说
that you couldn't say on the telephone?
谢谢…艾力
Thank you...Eric.
不…
No! No, no, no.
你不是经常有机会请电影明星饮酒
It's not every day you get to buy a famous film star a pint of wallop.
干杯
Well, here's mud in your eye.
干杯
Cheers.
挺好饮
It's pretty good.
艾力,你可以让我们单独聊聊吗
Eric, could you leave us for a few moments, boy.
我有些事情要和阿齐讨论
Only there's things I need to discuss with Archie.
当然可以
Course, yes.
不要以为我知道他怎么会来
Don't think I know why he came down here.
我觉得他想见你
I think he wanted to meet you.
这种事总会出现
I can't get over it.
你离开时还是个男孩
You leaving here as a boy
回来时已经是个男人
and coming back as a man.
一个英俊的男人
A good looking man at that and all.
怎样
Well?
我的健康不太好
Well, my health's not been too good,
但我问心无愧
but my conscience is clear.
我知道没人知道自己的寿命
I know none of us know when, you know, how long we got,
但当那日来到
but when it comes,
我会昂首挺胸离开
I shall go with my head held high.
你在什么事上问心无愧
Your conscious is clear about what?
我这样做是为了你
I did it for you.
我不想她碍事,阿齐
I didn't want her interfering, Archie.
我觉得她会妨碍你
I thought she'd hold you back.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
就直接说吧
Not to put too fine a point on it,
我说的是你妈妈
it's your mother I'm talking about.
她怎样
What about her?
这件事总难说得好听,但…
No nice way to say it but...
她仍然在生
she's still alive.
什么?你是什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我这样做是为了你,孩子
I did it for you, boy.
我们失去约翰的时候,你知道她的状况
You, you know how she was when we lost John.
我妈妈仍然在生?
My mother is alive? And while, while we're...
我们在这间酒吧里聊天
while we're talking in this pub,
妈妈却在某处未死?
Mum is alive somewhere?
是的
Yes, that's so.
她在哪里…
Where? Where is she?
她在鱼塘精神病院
She's in...Fishponds Asylum.
我必须把她送进去
I had to put her there.
你对我说她死了
You told me she was dead.
你告诉一个小男孩他妈妈死了
You, you told a little boy that his mother was dead.
以她当时的状况
I judged it was the best thing to tell you at the time
我认为这样对你说是最好的
in the state she was in.
跟她同住很痛苦
She became a very difficult person to live with.
她带给我各种各样的问题
She was giving me all sorts of problems!
你应该照顾她
You were meant to look after her.
你应该保护她
You were meant to protect her.
她是你的妻子…
She's your wife! She's your...wife!
我这样做是为了你,孩子
I did it for you, boy!
你很邪恶 我这样做是为了你
-You're...evil! -I did it for you!
你对我说她死了
You told me she was dead.
我这样做是为了你,孩子
I did it for you, boy!
不要对我太严厉
Don't be too hard on me, boy.
你才刚回到我身边
I've only just got you back.
我没有回到你身边,你没有儿子
You don't get me back. You don't have a son.
欢迎光临我们的医院,格兰先生
Welcome to our hospital, Mr Grant.
谢谢 请…
-Thank you. -Please...
你好…
-Hello. -Hello.
她从来没有对我们造成任何麻烦
She's never really caused us any problems.
多年以来,我多次问她
I asked around for years
除了丈夫外还有没有其他家人
whether she had any other family other than her husband,
因为他…不太有空
given his...inflexibility.
但我从来没有问出来
But I never got to the bottom of it.
真希望我们早知道她儿子是谁
If only we'd known who her son was.
我看过很多你的电影
I've seen lots of your films.
你好,妈妈
Hello, Mother.
我知道我长大了一点
I mean, I know I've grown a little.
你完全不认得我吗
Don't you recognise me at all?
是你的儿子,李奇太太
It's your son, Mrs Leach.
记得他今天会来探你吗
Remember he was coming to see you today?
我…的儿子?
My...my son?
不,他不是我的儿子
No, this...this isn't my son.
不,阿齐在哪里
No, where's Archie?
我的小阿齐在哪里
Where's my little Archie?